Page 22 of 156 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 232425263272122 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 12:38pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ryanbeld, thanks for posting that "Mind Control Made Easy" video. I was able to explain to my mom-in-law what I went through in a short time and very thoroughly. She never really understood before.

That video should be shown in high schools. It might keep young people from being recruited in their college years.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 3:07pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    I was just watching the news about the Texas compound, the women were on speaking about their children. Has anyone else noticed how they speak in a frightened squeaky voice just like the women at Col? They also all dress alike and look alike just like the women at Col. Except the woman at Col with their make up like their leader looks very trashy. But then again just like it was said before, look at what their leader was before she came to US. She still dresses as if she needs to attract the soldiers.

SAK said the bottle breaking was a gimmick? What is a gimmick is her so-called-leader, the plastic woman and the whole Col thing!
    Now that you mention the squeaky voices of the FLDS women, it reminds that SHS etc would respond to Tae Yun Kim in the same manner. It was a high pitched "thank you so much ma'am" that they would say, and their eyes would always be downcast, like they couldn't look their god in the face. I always wanted to ask whether they were mice or men, since their voices went up a couple of octaves. Perhaps not in physical fact, but emotionally she had successfully castrated them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 3:24pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita

3.) The women in COL that lived together weren't really allowed to openly change in front of each other. We couldn't be naked while undressing in front of other women. We had to be "modest". If COL women changed their underwear in front of others, there would be a journal entry about it. You always had to change under a towel or go into a private room. Otherwise we were considered to be too provocative.

Speaking of which, we there were problems if women wore thongs or bikini underwear. Especially in the earlier days of COL. Women had to wear "modest" underwear, like the granny panties that you buy at Walmart.
    Omigod, what the bloody **** is wrong with this woman? Unless the women were into each other, I don't understand how you could be "provocative" by changing in front of each other. Keerist, at both the tennis and golf clubs I belong to, women walk around bare nekkid in the locker rooms, and nobody thinks anything of it. In fact, at the tennis club, there are several Japanese women that go around nude as they blow dry their hair and converse with each other, so I get the impression that Asians don't have a problem with nudity. I don't know why she has a hang up about it, buuut - once I was at her house and she had just finished bathing, and she was strutting around in the buff. Was she trying to be "provocative"? - hmmmmmm.....

There was a post some time ago where Tae Yun Kim had taken the women of COL out to lunch, and then afterward had them all strip nude so she could comment on their imperfections and otherwise humiliate them. So these two situations do not jibe.

She doesn't like bikinis or "butt floss" underwear? Then why does she order her dainties from Fredericks of Hollywood? In the movie, "The Handmaid's Tale", which is about a futuristic society run by fundamentalist christians, the women wear the "granny panties" that you mention Chica. I would imaginge the women of FLDS wear this stuff too, or even worse, "Mormon Underwear" , which is padded to protect you in case you accidentally "touch" yourself.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 4/16/2008 3:35pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 3:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes she did step in ice water after her firewalk. One time she did burn her foot just a bit. Before she had the needles put in her arms, the skin was pulled out some from the arm so that it wouldn't "hit" anything going through. It is a balancing act for the buckets to be hung from the arms. It takes the weight away. Look at that guy Chriss Angel, he hung his body from meat hooks in his back, holding his whole weight. The skin didn't tear away. Physics.......That guy made bottle breaking look easy....as far as walking on fire, I did that a few times at Anthony Robbins events...All my weight and I didn't get burned. I have no special "ki" energy...neither did the other 1200 people that did it. Darn....her secrets are really coming out. I will pray for her...to finally see the real light.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 5:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, I'm so glad I found this site and you guys! I left about 3 1/2 years ago - after one of TYK's public berating sessions where she chewed out 3 of us for not coming to see her a few nights before as she was getting ready to leave for a speaking engagement in New York. I had finished working another 14 hour day in a 3 1/2 year string of 14 hour days, and it was all I could do to drag myself to bed to get a few hours sleep so I could get up the next day and do it again. I figured there were plenty of other people to wish her well, and I needed my rest so I could do my best at LWS the next day, but obviously that was the wrong decision. So the evening she returned there was a COL class, and after some pleasant talk about her successes of the trip three of us were called to answer for 'not caring about her or LWS and being selfish and totally self-centered' That was the last straw - I figured I had nothing to lose and packed what I could in my car and left.

In spite of her teaching that, if any of us left our lives would fall apart, I have built a really wonderful life. I had to start from nothing, though, and that was what kept me there as long as it did.

Kathy - I'm glad to see you are doing well!

And Chica - you've done well for yourself in spite of a very difficult childhood - I see that you have made great strides in coming to terms with it all.

Ryan - you, too, I'm happy you are able to connect here.

And all the others - I often wonder about you and have hoped you are doing well. And I often wonder about those I left behind - and hope they can somehow get themselves free. I know how very hard it is to leave, even when your 'inner voice' is screaming at you that it's all so wrong.

I will admit, there is a fear factor in posting here. So far my life has been quiet and I've been able to live quite well with no interference from TYK or COL or LWS.

All of you - I wish you the best!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 5:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh - Bemused! I forgot to mention - I'm so sorry about all the fights between us! It wasn't until a few months before I left that I started to see how much I had been manipulated over the years! It started out very small, simple statements made to me by TYK or an instructor about how someone didn't like me, and as I accepted that, other starements were made. Eventually I believed that everyone hated me, that I was and would always be a failure, and that my only hope was to stay with TYK in this life in hopes that I would redeem myself for the next one! Can you imagine how someone holding that belief would react to others? I'm very sorry for making life miserable for you and for others - I wasn't bipolar - just barely holding it together!!!

Since I've left I don't think I've yelled at anyone. I've certainly not been angry much at all, and then only slightly. I guess living in such a mental and emotional hell for so long made me emotionally very strong - now that I'm in a normal world everything seems so easy to handle.

Even so, I would like to sincerely appologize. I am not happy for how I treated others during the time I was in COL . I hope you are doing well and your life is a success, and you are writing wonderful songs!

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey there Carson...

I'm really glad to see that you made it here and are doing well! Bravo! I'm so sorry about the troubles that you had at COL, and the illness. I really hope all of the pain and misery is behind you. ((hug))

Shadow (aka: Chica & Ryan's old man)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 6:08pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    Yes she did step in ice water after her firewalk. One time she did burn her foot just a bit. Before she had the needles put in her arms, the skin was pulled out some from the arm so that it wouldn't "hit" anything going through. It is a balancing act for the buckets to be hung from the arms. It takes the weight away. Look at that guy Chriss Angel, he hung his body from meat hooks in his back, holding his whole weight. The skin didn't tear away. Physics.......That guy made bottle breaking look easy....as far as walking on fire, I did that a few times at Anthony Robbins events...All my weight and I didn't get burned. I have no special "ki" energy...neither did the other 1200 people that did it. Darn....her secrets are really coming out. I will pray for her...to finally see the real light.
    I also walked on fire, no big deal, hell, I'm not even a master, let alone a great grand master.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 6:08pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well hello Shadow! Must say, I had no idea who you were. Love the cats!
    How are you?

I had not really thought of trying to contact others who had left - TYK talks badly about anyone who leaves and I think that manages to keep us separated almost as much as we were kept separate while in COL. I just happened to Google on TYK to see if her Karma is catching up and found this thread. I can't say what a relief it is. I'm in a wonderful relationship, but 'my man' can't relate to what it was like - he thinks its stupid and crazy that I would have put up with it for so long. Only those who have been there can really understand. I think Bemused has summed it up very well in some of her writings.
    Thank you for writing back!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 6:17pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Carson, welcome! I am so happy you have joined us. Looking forward to your posts.