221365 Bullies, 3955 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 222324253171121 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/15/2008 11:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still waiting for SAK to explain why kimmy is a 'grandmaster' when no organization recognizes her as such. Why is she a CEO when she can't understand a balance sheet or operate a computer? Why does she call herself "Dr." when she only has an honorary degree in a field she is inept in? Why doesn't she mention her 3rd degree BB in TSD... which is the only rank she has earned? What contributions does kimmy make in business meetings that don't revolve around nonsense like: flute playing, martial arts demonstrations, numerology, and astrology? Why does she think those are viable business tools? Can SAK point to any award that kimmy has earned herself instead of having the instructors or COL buy it for her?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 12:05am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    I'm still waiting for SAK to explain why kimmy is a 'grandmaster' when no organization recognizes her as such. Why is she a CEO when she can't understand a balance sheet or operate a computer? Why does she call herself "Dr." when she only has an honorary degree in a field she is inept in? Why doesn't she mention her 3rd degree BB in TSD... which is the only rank she has earned? What contributions does kimmy make in business meetings that don't revolve around nonsense like: flute playing, martial arts demonstrations, numerology, and astrology? Why does she think those are viable business tools? Can SAK point to any award that kimmy has earned herself instead of having the instructors or COL buy it for her?
    Being Catholic and dealing in numerolgy and astrology are mortal sins. She needs to talk to a priest and find out if she is conducting herself as a practicing Catholic. It is also wrong that she has people bow to her. Maybe she can get an audience with the Pope to help her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 1:22am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wait for SAK to be on our side. When she finally takes the blinders off. Generally, when people are so fanatical it is a means to compensate for their frailties. What an incredible tool and source she would be. Tick tick tick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 1:37am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    There is a reason why we all got bitchy with each other. When you make 10+ women live together and put all these restrictions on them, what do you expect ? Plus, lets state the obvious. No one was getting laid either.
    Don't forget sleep and nutritional deprivation, the latter of which the guys had less of. And some of the guys were getting laid, ironically with prostitutes in Asia.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 2:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeYourKin
    Just wait for SAK to be on our side. When she finally takes the blinders off. Generally, when people are so fanatical it is a means to compensate for their frailties. What an incredible tool and source she would be. Tick tick tick.
    I wouldn't give up hope, but I wouldn't hold my breath either. Some culties are loyal to the bitter end. I'll give an extreme example to illustrate my point. Nearly all of the followers of Jim Jones who died were at Jonestown. Nearly all of the followers who were not at Jonestown lived. The only deaths outside of Jonestown that occurred at about the same time were of a woman named Sharon and her children. When the suicide order was given, Sharon obediently slit her children's throats and then killed herself.

Fanaticism usually begins as a way to compensate for frailties. Most people are lured into a cult at a vulnerable point in their lives. But after the cult personality forms and becomes established, the person's strengths return, and they are much like someone who was raised in a religion. They don't question what they believe. To be ready to leave, they may have to undergo a crisis as dire as the one they had at the time they joined.

SAK was very naive when she joined. She didn't have much self-esteem or much of a sense of her own identity. She rose through the ranks with unusual speed because she easily took to both following and giving orders. As TYK would put it, she had "an empty cup."

Critical thinking is an important part of what gets most people out of cults, which is why all cults discourage it. (TYK's favorite ploy is to say, sarcastically, "You're too smart for me.") SAK is intelligent but doesn't use reason much in her arguments. She makes an emotional appeal, then gets exasperated if it fails. (Comparing what she wrote in the Wikipedia comments with what MT wrote is telling. MT was very calm and rational.)

I would say that SAK is one of the least likely to leave. But I won't mind if I'm proven wrong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 8:50am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just watching the news about the Texas compound, the women were on speaking about their children. Has anyone else noticed how they speak in a frightened squeaky voice just like the women at Col? They also all dress alike and look alike just like the women at Col. Except the woman at Col with their make up like their leader looks very trashy. But then again just like it was said before, look at what their leader was before she came to US. She still dresses as if she needs to attract the soldiers.

SAK said the bottle breaking was a gimmick? What is a gimmick is her so-called-leader, the plastic woman and the whole Col thing!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 10:52am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard from my friends in Asia, they shared with me how difficult it is getting to put on a nice face for her. She doesn't realize just like she acts nicey, nice, so do they for business sake. But their real thoughts...they are laughing behind her back. Some said she should win and Academy Award for her acting. She can act all she wants but they didn't like her before and they especially don't like her now.

They dislike her, but business is business. From what was told to me the company, because of her, is well known for not having any integrity.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 11:48am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey you guys, I just found out where her "Grand" title comes from. Grand is what she charges for special classes, programs and, uh, services. :O) No wonder there wasn't any legitimate paper backing that up.

Have a nice day

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 11:52am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know chica already posted some how to videos of breaking bottles. but i figured since Sarah thinks its so challenging or that it is the mastery of energy..here are a couple more videos.
    the first one is a teen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV1cjdQC7gw
    hmm...i wonder which school he learned that at...and why it didnt take him hours to do it. he must be a master.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klOCiv2xsl0
    that dude is a grandmaster...breaking 50 bottles in under two minutes. If its the energy as Kim would say, then this homeboy is way more qualified to teach "energy" haha.

the only thing kim did that was semi - gnarly was sticking needles through her arms and walking on coals. i wouldnt do it, but i did get my ears pierced once.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 12:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbeld
    the only thing kim did that was semi - gnarly was sticking needles through her arms and walking on coals. i wouldnt do it, but i did get my ears pierced once.
    The skin under the elbow is sort of like the earlobe. There's not much except skin, so puncturing it won't cause injury. Nerve endings aren't very dense there either. In fact, the earlobe has a higher density of nerve endings. Still, it probably hurts to carry those buckets around on the pins.

Walking on coals is pretty routine at some New Age retreats. TYK even had us do it once at a Self-Discovery Weekend. You don't get burned as long as there's no metal around and you keep walking. A former COL member I talked to told me that in the big martial arts demonstration where she walked on coals she stood on ice either before or afterward, I forget which.