Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbeld
    who says we're evil? Kim
    who says God talks to her? Kim
    who says she knows energy better than anyone? Kim
    who gets mad when anyone questions kim? Kim
    who does COL listen to? Kim

one source of information (kim) = one limited view

therefore COL is not yet qualified to talk about kim or their experiences. They are unwilling to accept other pieces to the puzzle. emotions are more powerful than common sense.

the mindset: something feels right about THIS, so therefore i will ignore all of THAT.
    COL members aren't even allowed to take all the information TYK gives them. When she's cruel and punishing, they have to conveniently forget that side of her. I'll bet you won't see COL members blogging about the "special programs" they endured.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 12:20pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    I am not knocking COL members writing blogs. But to me this is just painfully obvious that it's not about writing a blog, it's about putting more positive info about TYK out there. Due to the secretive nature of COL, it's not in their nature to write about themselves. Especially since they are sticking to their training and Tae Yun Kim and nothing else. No variety, nothing to show the readers who they are. They are just pimping their master.

I do think its a clever way to get more good hits to come up after typing in "Tae Yun Kim". And Bemused is right that it is more constructive than attacking us. However, it is still obvious what is going on. And unfortunately for them, people in general can differentiate between canned PR speeches and what is real.
    I think we should leave the COLies to write whatever they like unless they lie outright. If they do, we can set the record straight. So far, though, they seem to be talking only about the public, harmless aspects of their training. It's like that onion in the "Mind Control Made Easy" video: they peel back the outer layers a little but don't slice it open.

I don't think they have any idea how silly and New-Agey their PR sounds to the outside world. If given enough rope, they will hang themselves.

Knowing how busy COL always is, I'm wondering how long they'll be able to keep blogging. They may succeed in getting a thread going, but somehow I doubt it. And I doubt they'll attract much attention from outsiders.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 12:29pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    These are very telling comments made by Tae Yun.

Perhaps she hates herself and is sublimating that hate by treating her students in a hateful manner. She obviously is extremely vain, and even after the numerous surgical upgrades, she is not satisfied with her image.

Wanting to die signifies something inherently wrong. She has gained all the external trappings of success - a mansion, Mercedes, CEO of a corporation, grandmaster, devoted albeit misguided followers, and yet she is unhappy with herself. What else then does she seek?
    This reminds me of a quote from "The True Believer" by Eric Hoffer: "We can never have enough of that which we really do not want, and we run fastest and farthest when we run from ourselves."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 12:42pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well the COLies don't think they are lying. They believe they are serving a grand purpose. Grand Master Tae Yun Kim is their leader. Everyone else be damned. They are blogging as an anecdote to this site and the positive (please, like there are any) aspects of being in the same area of Grand Master Tae Yun Kim. The facts are WE know the truth. We believe the truth. Many of you suffered to gain that truth and they are trying to usurp you in any way they can. Clever? not really.

They are grasping at straws trying to hold the "kingdom" together. It is really fun to lie with a purpose than it is to spread the truth.

As an outsider, it is painful to hear about the victims of COL. Much like the victims in that busted up cult in Texas, it is hard to watch the footage, read about the mistreated captives and children there. Maybe TYK wants to be known as the BEST cult leader?

CULT CULT CULT!!! It is what it is. I often think of COL and Lighthouse like the RMS Titanic. There are devotees who will sink with the ship...just as the orchestra played while everyone was fleeing. Perhaps they felt it was pointless to leave and they will do what it takes to provide some level of comfort to the doomed passengers or their devil-may-care captain.

Have a nice day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 1:42pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    These are very telling comments made by Tae Yun.

Perhaps she hates herself and is sublimating that hate by treating her students in a hateful manner. She obviously is extremely vain, and even after the numerous surgical upgrades, she is not satisfied with her image.

Wanting to die signifies something inherently wrong. She has gained all the external trappings of success - a mansion, Mercedes, CEO of a corporation, grandmaster, devoted albeit misguided followers, and yet she is unhappy with herself. What else then does she seek?
    I know for a fact Tae Yun Kim even dislikes being short. She said as much to me, wishing she could be as tall as me - which is only about four inches more. I looked at her recent pictures and it confirms this. Why else would she be wearing platform shoes and/or four inch heels, as well as wigs that add a bit to the perception of height.

Now I think that those scars on Tae Yun Kim's wrists shown in Cultmaster may very well be a failed suicide attempt. If she even speaks of machine gunning herself, the thought of self destruction is alive.

"Dear Leader" Kim Jong Il has this same stature hangup and wears shoes that add to his height, as well as a pompadour hairdo which adds a bit topside.

Both Tae Yun Kim and Kim Jong Il have what is known as the Napoleonic Complex - they counter their physical shortcomings by trying to overachieve in some other area, usually employing a bit of tyranny to effect their goal .
    Last edited by Failed Student; 4/11/2008 1:51pm at .

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knowing how kimmy likes to hobnob with politicians... one can only hope that she gets an invitation from Dick Cheney to go on a hunting trip with him.

As for the blogs that Chica pointed out to us... I find them very sad to read. They lack any substance and they sound like the pathetic attempts that people used to try and promote Amway or other scams.

Kimmy's empire is almost at it's end now. They are circling the wagons for the last hurrah. No one new appears to be coming in. kimmy squanders the last of their money on a petulant vendetta. LWS is the laughing stock of the industry and is in rapid decline. One would suspect that fairly soon kim will have to downsize her home, while blaming COL for the decline. She may, one day, end up sleeping in her car while all of COL has their sleeping bags spread around it to 'protect' her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer

Kimmy's empire is almost at it's end now. They are circling the wagons for the last hurrah. No one new appears to be coming in. kimmy squanders the last of their money on a petulant vendetta. LWS is the laughing stock of the industry and is in rapid decline. One would suspect that fairly soon kim will have to downsize her home, while blaming COL for the decline. She may, one day, end up sleeping in her car while all of COL has their sleeping bags spread around it to 'protect' her.
    Will Tae Yun Kim have the garage door closed and the engine running is the important question.

I think I can answer that question myself. She once told us - her senior students and myself - that when "they" came after us, we would all join hands and jump off the cliff together. May it be so. It worked for Jones and Koresh - "he can do-----why not me"?
    Last edited by Failed Student; 4/11/2008 2:05pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oh, and by the way, I found this on the new JSW Q&A page.

http://www.jung-suwon.com/
    Can any of Tae Yun Kim's followers construct a sentence without either the word "awesome" or "incredible" with reference to her? Of course, I have a few choice adjectives to describe her, but I'd probably be booted off this forum if I used them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 2:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No you wouldn't. I think My dad and I would've been booted off long ago for using the C word to describe her as well as "skeezer" or "twat." So if you've got something to say, please say it ! :thumbsup:
    My very proper upbringing prevents me from using unladylike utterances - LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victorian.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	9006  

Last edited by Failed Student; 4/11/2008 2:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 2:19pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found a picture of Kim's master testing!! I knew there had to be some evidence out there! Its also proof she is fighting to make the world a better place! Hip Hip Hooray! :adora:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kim Vader.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	9005