Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 10:07am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Admin note: Did you want a new thread created in this section with the same/similar title?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2010 11:13am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    Admin note: Did you want a new thread created in this section with the same/similar title?
    "Tis a consummation devoutly to be wished".
    Oh yes please....:-)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2010 3:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Mrs. RossAnna, again sorry if I offended."

My name is Rossanna, not RossAnna. As to the offended part, I don't believe you meant to be offensive but trivializing experiences tend to have that effect.

"You must know though that I've known the G's and AG, and 'Ryan' and 'Clare' and 'Chica' and bemused and Carson and Kathy long before you even learned of Lighthouse. I trained with them. I went on those self discovery weekends and energy classes. I know about all the crap TYK has fed us all. You want me to shoot from the hip. Okay then. I've opened the site on Facebook so anyone can post. I even took over as 'admin' there so even COL will know. Yeah, that's AB and no he's not coming back if he's making sites like that. I didn't want personal information at all. I never asked for anything like details about your location or any of that."

Didn't say you wanted personal information, just that my fb page does have personal info so I don't just add anyone I don't know. Personal thing.

"And I also know about the AG case from the sources, (same as yours probably), but felt that the emphasis in the case, and you can look that up, is on the particle counter patent and the suit as dropped for that, not for the other case mixed in. The other is there too, but they're different cases. The settlement was for the case you stated, and a second was for the other. Remember, when you started this, I was still in, until February 2007. I knew about this site back in 2006. But you're right, it's not about AG anymore It's about TYK. "

For clarification, I have no sources...I was there from start to finish. I was working with Adam at the time on his new venture, I am only sharing what I know from personal knowledge.

"I was in Yong Sa (when it was Yungsa, with SE and AG. Bet RossAnna didn't know that. And no I never was even interested in or attracted to GM. I had no idea what AG saw in her. Scary. I agree with Shadow on that. I knew about SE and I knew about MM. I was clueless but not blind."

No, I didn't know that. I never heard of you until recently,

"And RossAnna: Had I not played devil's advocate, this site would already have been dropped. It seems it got you back here posting. No, I am not a supporter of the cult. I just didn't want the notoriety. Now like Chica once said, I simply don't think they're after me anymore and want to go on with new stuff. I will though still continue to post. "

I don't agree that the site would have been dropped. It may not be as active as it was in the beginning but I know for a fact that people, not just the posters come and check the site every so often to see if anything new has come up. Though it may seem that I only started posting when you showed up, it really had noting to do with you. I had certain restrictions on me till recently so i could not post.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2010 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Just another thought, you do realize how old we are, RossAnna? That Clare and Ryan are no longer teenagers under the spell of GM and can easily speak their own minds. They have. They're in their late 20s by now. I will not reveal the ages of the ladies here. AG, SE and several of us are around 40. When many of us started we were teenagers, full of ambition and interested in anything that sounded cool like martial arts. If only it had always been about just martial arts. Even Kathy agreed that the martial arts part was good for her. It was all the other baggage that wasn't. I've found that here nobody is being kept from speaking or having an opinion. I applaud your tenacity and welcome your discourse here. "

I know. I have met most of those who post here.

"But tell me, how well is Lighthouse doing in this crappy economic downturn? What is their IPO or do they have one? Stocks? Do they have international offices still? "

I have no idea. I was let go on the same day Adam was back in 2006. I do know from their website that they still have some offices (not in the Philippines) and still have distributors from all over.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2010 3:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "And RA it's a good thing AG has never been on this site. The way you and other LMS employees obsessed over his situation for eighteen months would be kind of disturbing. I'm not the one harping on the past. But it was a good read. I know he's gone on with his new life. So don't worry. He doesn't come here and doesn't read this. Your 'secret' is safe. I wish him all the best and hope his new partner doesn't find this site by accident. It's fairly easy to find using Google. "

kittyki, there is alot that has happened that you know nothing about. You are making assumptions based on what you have read and what you have probably heard. Adam knows about everything that has been posted on this site and his wife knows about his past so it is not an issue and there are no "secrets" that need to be kept safe. LOL!

"I understand the need to 'get the last word' regarding that trial, but let it go. You said so yourself, you want to move on. I realize AG was a dynamic and impressive boss, and an excellent windsurfer, (Did you see him do that? I did.), but if he was here he might find your comments on earlier posts bordering on obsessive. Good thing he's not. (Trial records are available for both civil cases in Oregon and California if you're interested). "

Seems to me that you're the one who wants the last word on everything. Please refer to above response.

"RA, You really are worried I'm one of TYK's sycophants, aren't you? That's quite impossible. She would be livid if I was posting this stuff and was still there. And it was a scandal thread and it did evolve into something more, a kind of self diagnosing counseling thread, for over 2,000 pages. Not to mention how dangerous self diagnosing each other's problems and not being an actual therapist can be to 'unstable' people like that JJH (the Star Wars guy) guy I knew. Even your famous Yeoman realized this and spent several pages trying to convince you to seek actual counseling. What happened to him?

I'm not that into you either. I was just trying to clarify things. I suspect you are married so don't think there is anything of that sort going on. I was not 'ass kissing' about posts and that kind of thing is un called for. Seems whenever a 'female poster' gives you a compliment you accept it, but when a male does you think there's some ulterior motive. Now here there is not. It probably boggles your mind that there isn't. And since I am not one of your employees, if you have them, I am not obliged to honor your requests. However since I'm actually a nice guy (and a former junior instructor from JSW) I'll let that slide too and give you kudos for being a great stirrer of bee's nests of the order of ventrino master. Ha. "

WTF???? From a few posts you somehow arrived at the conclusion that I think you are into me?? ok..first thing, the thought never crossed my mind. I don't even know you. I respond to posts that i feel the need to address, no gender bias at all. Second, I have made no requests, directives, orders, etc, just suggestions, to be taken as you will..follow or not, makes no difference to me. Freedom of expression is key in this forum so express away, however you see fit, it's all on you. Whatever your opinions may be about this thread, it has helped a lot of people in ways that you cannot imagine. Sometimes it just helped to talk to people who could understand and not judge since they had similar experiences. Point is, it worked, so who's to say that in this case, peer counseling wasn't the right thing?

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 10:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please find

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4)
    at this URL
    Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 4) - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido