Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1556
Page 155 of 156 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155 156 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2010 8:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And 'Jane' was making fun of TYK's stories on her site, which some of you assumed was the work of a COL plant. Huh? Why would an active student dare make fun of a GM story? These have been removed. But one of my favorites reappeared. 'I smell a lemon!'. Like what? Yeah, I smell one all right, ma'am. Lol. (Back at TYK not at you).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2010 12:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello again: I know you all have gone back and read some of the earlier posts, but did you read the opening salvo by Clarehoare? Just a thought. You might want to look at that.

And RA it's a good thing AG has never been on this site. The way you and other LMS employees obsessed over his situation for eighteen months would be kind of disturbing. I'm not the one harping on the past. But it was a good read. I know he's gone on with his new life. So don't worry. He doesn't come here and doesn't read this. Your 'secret' is safe. I wish him all the best and hope his new partner doesn't find this site by accident. It's fairly easy to find using Google.

Also RA, Facebook is not private or personal ever since they changed the terms of use rules last summer. Now third party people can waltz right in and visit all your personal bits, which is why I have hidden mine. Employers or even exes can come in and just ask for your records and they will give them over. I've known of relatives that this happened to due to the changes. So there is nothing private there, nothing at all.

I understand the need to 'get the last word' regarding that trial, but let it go. You said so yourself, you want to move on. I realize AG was a dynamic and impressive boss, and an excellent windsurfer, (Did you see him do that? I did.), but if he was here he might find your comments on earlier posts bordering on obsessive. Good thing he's not. (Trial records are available for both civil cases in Oregon and California if you're interested).

RA, You really are worried I'm one of TYK's sycophants, aren't you? That's quite impossible. She would be livid if I was posting this stuff and was still there. And it was a scandal thread and it did evolve into something more, a kind of self diagnosing counseling thread, for over 2,000 pages. Not to mention how dangerous self diagnosing each other's problems and not being an actual therapist can be to 'unstable' people like that JJH (the Star Wars guy) guy I knew. Even your famous Yeoman realized this and spent several pages trying to convince you to seek actual counseling. What happened to him?

I'm not that into you either. I was just trying to clarify things. I suspect you are married so don't think there is anything of that sort going on. I was not 'ass kissing' about posts and that kind of thing is un called for. Seems whenever a 'female poster' gives you a compliment you accept it, but when a male does you think there's some ulterior motive. Now here there is not. It probably boggles your mind that there isn't. And since I am not one of your employees, if you have them, I am not obliged to honor your requests. However since I'm actually a nice guy (and a former junior instructor from JSW) I'll let that slide too and give you kudos for being a great stirrer of bee's nests of the order of ventrino master. Ha.

Blogs live fast and die hard. This thread lives long and refuses to kick it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2010 1:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And all, I was not that angry when Kittyki posts returned. Some of you are reading too much into that also. Nor was I mad at JH or PG for the outing. I was just pointing it out. Also it wasn't just them. Some former LMS insider made them a list with all of us on it, even before I began posting. Every time a student left, we were added to that list. You called it earlier. In '07 I was like, why am I on this list? I didn't actually see this 'failed student list', but I know it existed. I didn't get to protest this. They had a naughty list too. Maybe TYK thought she was also Santa Claus. :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2010 1:55pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    .......... Some former LMS insider made them a list with all of us on it, even before I began posting. Every time a student left, we were added to that list. You called it earlier. In '07 I was like, why am I on this list? I didn't actually see this 'failed student list', but I know it existed. I didn't get to protest this. They had a naughty list too. Maybe TYK thought she was also Santa Claus. :)
    I take pride in probably being Number One on the failed student list.
    Don't know about TYK thinking she was Santa Claus, but one of her henchmen, at the time I knew him, made reference to her as being like Jesus for all her sufferings. I think now, after what I have read here, that those "sufferings" are post operative plastic surgery discomfort.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    8/16/2010 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    I think now, after what I have read here, that those "sufferings" are post operative plastic surgery discomfort.
    More likely it is sore feet from her shopping sprees.
    By observation I know the Unicorn is invisible. By faith I know she is pink.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2010 11:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failed Student, you are funny. But you know that. Shadow, you're hilarious. You both should post more. Yeah it's about when TYK and her minions started equating their love hate deal as a type of worship and that she was like Jesus that I thought, that's too much and they've gone too far.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2010 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Concerning the worship of TYK:

She sometimes referred to herself as Mu Ae Shim. Haven't the foggiest WTF it meant, but SHS would encourage us to use the chant of Mu Ae Shimmmm...as we meditated. I think he really deified her.

Posted On:
    8/17/2010 11:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he really deified her.
    She must have been his cat in a past life. Think about it for a moment... we 'oohhheed and ahhhed' whenever she cleaned her plate (wha look sa bum nim... I ate the whole bowl), every day we had to continuously tell her how fabulous she looked; she spends mega hours primping and preening herself; she is greedily amused by every sparkly toy that comes in to her view; and she thinks she is a reincarnated god on earth. Yep... just like a cat.
    Last edited by Shadow Dancer; 8/17/2010 11:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2010 11:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    She must have been his cat in a past life.
    Or maybe he was her *****

Posted On:
    8/17/2010 6:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Concerning the worship of TYK:

She sometimes referred to herself as Mu Ae Shim. Haven't the foggiest WTF it meant,
    Many years ago, my brother used to sing a song he learned from college. Part of it involved an "Ooh Ahh chicken" that laid a really big egg.