Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 6:56pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused View Post
    By the way, Clare's references to locking the thread were not expressing an intent to stop the posting. Twice before this thread has become too big according to the Bullshido admins, so the old thread was locked and a new one started for further posting. I don't think Clare has admin privileges on Bullshido. I think he was asking the admins to start a new thread.
    I too would ask the Bullshido gods to start a new thread. Crawling throgh the present one, 150 plus pages long , ten pages at a time, is a bitch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 2:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Bemused. No I did not think CA and HT were together. I meant that HT also was urged to break off a relationship/marriage by TYK. You know about that. AT's dad. I think she was briefly tied with RA (or ER) after CW was tied with him and that ended and he became ER. But then all of that fell apart. CW is now called EO. Too many acronyms!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 2:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A part 4 thread would be nice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 12:23pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, relationships and acronyms. Such were the nature of TYK's control.

At first, it appeared that no one in COL had relationships except the Gs and the Ls, who were married before they joined. Although I suspected, even as a beginning student, that TYK and MM were together (this was confirmed by an earlier poster). Celibacy seemed to be the order of the day for those of us of insufficient spiritual strength.

But then SHS-ES and DP-KW were announced, and after that relationships proliferated. After the breakup of her marriage, ES was assigned to SHS; apparently she was more pleased with this than he was. KW was with DP until he left, then with MF, then briefly with AG. AG was with TYK herself, but also had encounters with HC, AP, KW, and perhaps more women. I could go on. TYK tried to regulate and limit couples' intimacy so the focus would remain on her, although there was some sneaking around behind her back. And I think she liked breaking up marriages just for the sheer power of it.

CA and I chose each other, but we were limited in how much time we could spend and how intimate we could get. At first, he seemed eager for any contact with me, but as the years went by, he became more and more of a workaholic, and finally, at the end, I wasn't sure if we still had a relationship or not. I broke up with him via email because it was the only way I could reach him at all. Sad.

Naming is what parents do, and I think TYK liked to take the place of the parents of her students. Someone in a previous post said that TYK renamed a few people who were running away from creditors, then renamed more to cover that up.

As for me, I was RS when I started training. She renamed me JS (different S). When I got married about two years after I left, I took the opportunity to change my name again. I put together the R from before COL, the J from COL, and the P from my husband after COL, becoming RJP. I tried to integrate my fractured name the way I've tried to integrate my fractured life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 2:04pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the aforementioned initials are giving me a headache, but anyway, back here in Vermont TYK did a good job of breaking up marriages and relationships too. She needed to be the center of attention, the focal point of everyone's lives.

We were discouraged from making friends with whom we could do things outside the dojang. One young man and woman actually did manage to establish a relationship and married, but they had left training before that.

I know that MF was seeing women before he got completely immersed in his training, and SHS stated in one of his testing essays that he was engaged to be married prior to getting brainwashed. WHH had plans to be a surgeon. That went down the tubes once he got sucked in. It is so sad to see lives ruined and derailed by this woman.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 11:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido is a place where "JSW Stuff" can be discussed openly with no COL intervention. The most they can do is join in the discussion which is their right just as everyone here has the right to talk about their own experiences. Facebook on the other hand is a bit more personal. I use it to communicate with family and friends and as I said before I do not accept requests from people I do not know simply because I don't like the idea of sharing whatever i have on my profile, be it pics, or discussions, or even just messages meant for PERSONAL friends and family with all and sundry.

Regarding your comments about being “outed”, don't take it personally. Read through your previous posts. You blow hot and cold over the topics of kim, col and jsw. Not sure if you were just taking the role of devil's advocate in some cases but believe me when i tell you that in this scenario, the devil doesn't need any more advocates and if you persist in playing the part, then be prepared for the consequence of people not knowing whether to trust that you really are here just to share and not as a plant from the dark side so to speak. =D

Adam G. The case with Kim was about the remote particle counter which Adam countered with a palimony suit as well as a host of other stuff. They settled out of court. The domestic violence thing was a restraining order slapped on by KW because of an incident that occurred while they were both still at LWS and in a relationship. TRO lasted a year and wasn't renewed. They have talked things out, apologies were made on both ends and it's done. This has nothing to do with Kim. It was an issue between the 2 of them and best left out of the discussion. Both have moved on and are content with their respective lives. Neither are interested in being a part of this so please respect that.
    Last edited by Rossanna; 8/13/2010 12:20am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2010 12:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=kittyki;2423284]

We are not here to point fingers at each other but to find new gossip on her royal hind end, Kimmy. And to that end, until later, good morning.
    QUOTE]

This is not a thread for gossip. That implies that all that is shared here is simply idle talk or rumours. If you truly did read all the threads on the experiences shared here then you would know that what people have shared here are their lives..their experiences that have caused them pain and from which they still carry scars. It is offensive that you would reduce all that to "gossip". If that is your purpose here then you are in the wrong place. I don't know if you have noticed or even bothered to really understand what has been shared here but most if not all of the posters have moved on with their lives. They have families, careers, friends...things that they didnt have when they were with kim. They keep in touch through this forum and continue to share here but not for themselves any longer. The purpose is to keep a record, provide a place where the information about their experiences are accessible to anyone who is interested in hearing what they have to say.

You might say "well, ok, wrong choice in words". All it takes is a word to change the context of something. You keep harping on Clarehoare and Ryan and how they outed you and disparage their attempts as sleuths and then in the next breath say that you forgive them. If they did try to check you out, then it was with the intention of making sure you are who you say you are and if you feel it unfair then again I say to you, read what you have posted. You blow hot and cold. Antagonistic then patronizing, then ass kissing. Not sure if this is a personality trait or you're just posturing but all this serves to do is make people doubt what you have to say and become suspicious of your motives.

My advice for what its worth..be yourself. shoot straight. There is nothing to fear so there is no need to pretend to be anyone other than yourself. This forum is about the truth as we know it and as long as we stay the course and what we share helps even just one person to get away or decide not to join then we have been successful.

Three things cannot long be hidden... the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confucious

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2010 7:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good evening:
    This forum did start out as a 'scandal thread' to post about Tae Yun Kim, because it was like making a celebrity site, similar to those about Paris Hilton but alas GM is not that famous anymore, with no small thanks to all of you. It evolved beyond merely a vast gossip thread into a 'meet and greet' with some 'Dr. Phil' and 'Dr. Ruth' thrown in, where very personal emotional stories made it into something much more powerful. It because your vent, your place to express deep seated regrewts, anger, resentment and emotions, a kind of pseudo counseling place in a way, where it was safe to go on about anything. It did start out with gossip and and tales of affairs and the like. But then it became an entity and a viral thing spreading to everywhere on the net.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2010 8:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mrs. RossAnna, again sorry if I offended. You must know though that I've known the G's and AG, and 'Ryan' and 'Clare' and 'Chica' and bemused and Carson and Kathy long before you even learned of Lighthouse. I trained with them. I went on those self discovery weekends and energy classes. I know about all the crap TYK has fed us all. You want me to shoot from the hip. Okay then. I've opened the site on Facebook so anyone can post. I even took over as 'admin' there so even COL will know. Yeah, that's AB and no he's not coming back if he's making sites like that. I didn't want personal information at all. I never asked for anything like details about your location or any of that. And I also know about the AG case from the sources, (same as yours probably), but felt that the emphasis in the case, and you can look that up, is on the particle counter patent and the suit as dropped for that, not for the other case mixed in. The other is there too, but they're different cases. The settlement was for the case you stated, and a second was for the other. Remember, when you started this, I was still in, until February 2007. I knew about this site back in 2006. But you're right, it's not about AG anymore It's about TYK.

Everyone: I recall you were all going to sit in on the trail and the disappointment that happened when you could not back in 2008. I read about the fake AdamG and the other COL lackeys still in and thought, frak MP, what the heck are you doing? And that guy posting at JP, what was his deal? And SAK and AES, their posts are still rather demented to look back on. I am one of those who has it all and can look back on the files and go wow. This is impressive. Bemused said it takes a while to break it off. Ryan and Clare are just afraid I am still in because of some curious stuff blamed on me in 2007 but it wasn't what you think. I was still in. I had to tell them and Chica and JP to be careful and I was annoying with my hyper activity. I had no idea how to really use blogs and sites and I was policing them like some kind of mother hen, even though I'm a guy. I was not however policing this site. I found it both amusing and depressing, sad and enlightening. I laughed, I cried, I said it might make a great TV series. But ifd we have all grown out of TYK why are we still here? If we've all decided to let the past behind us, why are we reopening old wounds? This is not closure. It is a scandal site. Come on. That's what it is. And I'm perfectlyu okay with that.

I enjoy coming here and posting with you guys, who I will not see again. When Kathy and the others had a reunion, I thought about it, but I decided it was best if I didn't go.

I can confirm most of the crazy stuff that you guys were in. I trained with TYK for almost 20 years. Some of you did it for longer. I wasn't in COL but that doesn't discount my confirmation powers, I was merely offering my services.

Bemused: I do remember the LMS manual thing and it did discourage me from doing any tech writing, because that manual was repleat with bad science and grammar. Not your doing. One time I even head MEA and MT arguing about a math issue for an half hour until finally MEA said, 'Just fake it'. I was like, what? You can't fake it. I didn't say anything.

I remember all the emotional stories and control issues, but being a guy with learning disabilities related to social skills did not really react normally, even on the net. GM tried to hijack a date I had planned at school and bribed me, offering to pay for it, but there were strings attached. Then when I had another relationship, JL told me to stick to training. I did not, but didn't end up with the girl either.

I was in Yong Sa (when it was Yungsa, with SE and AG. Bet RossAnna didn't know that. And no I never was even interested in or attracted to GM. I had no idea what AG saw in her. Scary. I agree with Shadow on that. I knew about SE and I knew about MM. I was clueless but not blind.

True I've been aloof on the net toward Clare and Ryan but they reciprocate in kind, so everyone who started it is aloof. They were younger than me and they saw COL firsthand. Because of their issues, I did not join. Shadow's family was personally frakked by TYK and it was truly messed up. I felt for them and thought the whole remarriage to SHS nuts. I'm not the only one. (COL, don't bother complaining to me about that. You know)! I am not blaming AES and am not knocking her because she is in that situation and there is no way out.

Please continue to make new comments related to new stuff. Part of the reason to vent is also to bring in new people, ex COL people. The Jane site was an attempt to do that, and to mediate discourse. It hasn't worked yet. It doesn't have to. I meant no invasion of privacy and nothing bad by it. I am not some insider. You've been at this too long. You see shadows and treachery everywhere.

The old expression, he's not that into you, might apply to some of the paranoid masses. If there is no need to worry, why worry? I think you're all doing a great job being a scandal sheet...er venting blog.

So if ya have new info let's hear it. Like I said earlier, they won't be inviting me to anything soon. :)

And I have way too much time on my hands.

And RossAnna: Had I not played devil's advocate, this site would already have been dropped. It seems it got you back here posting. No, I am not a supporter of the cult. I just didn't want the notoriety. Now like Chica once said, I simply don't think they're after me anymore and want to go on with new stuff. I will though still continue to post.

Note to COL: Get off your butts and get out! Your 'failed student' AB

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2010 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just another thought, you do realize how old we are, RossAnna? That Clare and Ryan are no longer teenagers under the spell of GM and can easily speak their own minds. They have. They're in their late 20s by now. I will not reveal the ages of the ladies here. AG, SE and several of us are around 40. When many of us started we were teenagers, full of ambition and interested in anything that sounded cool like martial arts. If only it had always been about just martial arts. Even Kathy agreed that the martial arts part was good for her. It was all the other baggage that wasn't. I've found that here nobody is being kept from speaking or having an opinion. I applaud your tenacity and welcome your discourse here.

But tell me, how well is Lighthouse doing in this crappy economic downturn? What is their IPO or do they have one? Stocks? Do they have international offices still?

Hey Ryan, remember the embarrassing 'Macarena' incident at Media Play around 2003? SAK thought it would boost book sales of Ki Rhythms if we all did the macarena, and you and I turned and left in disgust! Ha! The one latin dude there commented, 'That's even old for gringos to dance to'. Priceless.