Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1556
Page 153 of 156 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153 154155156 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 10:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello guys! This one may make some of you throw up a little. I nearly shot green tea out my nose snickering. :)

http://www.goldsea.com/WW/Kimtaeyun/kimtaeyun.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 10:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And for those of you who believe in the power of the net lingo, someone has posted on Urban Dictionary. Look down at "4." definition for COL and lol. (also note city of light too, link below it on the site):)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=col
    Last edited by kittyki; 8/08/2010 10:57pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 1:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello again. Went back and read some of the interesting 'while kittyki was away' rants. One of the strangest claims that on the Jane site there are 3 other COL friends, implying it must be COL. Ugh, those three 'friends' at the time were Shadow, Ryan and Clare. You guys. You're not still in COL right? Then Clare left and Ryan followed. So by the time you all began sleuthing only Shadow was my friend. Remarkable. Shadow is also not in COL anymore. I never said I was. And yes I fouled up my own 'last name'. So what. It's not my real name. I even said it wasn't. I've fixed it. The name will now read Piedmont even though it's still peidmont internally. If you'd like to me go by my real name, I could, but since I did not train in JSW it's kind of pointless. AB did. He was the one giving me some information, but some of it is wrong. Again I am not mad about it. Perplexed maybe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 1:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, ready for some tidbits? AB has insiders as Facebook friends but never hears from them. Only recently did AG contact him, but it was just to say hi. Heard from the third JH (mom of AT) but she did not want to talk to him because she assumed he was 'still in'. Same for AT. He is not still in. None of those 'current students' contacted him in the past 4 months. Only by luck did he happen to be at the mall when some of them were there last June, and they didn't bring up the net. Most of them ignored him. JP even said he doesn't go on the net, but just to post parkour videos. Those haven't been updated since. SAK continues to put up wordpress ads but they're old and no she never talks to AB, ever since an email he sent in 2009 where he 'accidentally' offended MBF after finding out he remarried and had to apologize (even though he no longer trains). I'm thinking they're just not interested in you guys as much as you think. They're watching but they don't really care. Some of them are probably looking for unkind things to report. Nothing more.

And from an outsider's perspective I think it's truly sad how TYK has behaved to couples and married people in her school, like Shadow's family and Carson and how she had to meddle with bemused at CA and then JH (AT's mom) and the like. Yeah I figured out the initials. It's not that hard. AB told me. I hope you have all found freedom and happiness somehow.

And were I actually in, I would have been in Yung Sa just after Clare left, but not for long. I would have been too old. But since I was not, no worries. I know next to nothing about JDSM and MA and since MA is out (or might not be) I'm not discussing that.

We are not here to point fingers at each other but to find new gossip on her royal hind end, Kimmy. And to that end, until later, good morning.

Another thing I did was rip into all those silly parables TYK used to write. For a day they were on the Jane site. Ryan must have thought they actually proved I was in, but actually they only proved I knew someone that had once been, which alas you knew.

"If you burn this paper it is gone. See, it no longer exists! That means it's magic." Well actually it does still exist. It is now ash. Ha. That kind of thing. AB told me and it was on Youtube also for a while.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 10:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    some earlier notices...

06-14-2010, 08:55 PM
    Replies: 1,627
    Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 3)
    Views: 143,843
    Posted By clarehoare
    I'm requesting from the admins to lock this...

I'm requesting from the admins to lock this thread and start a 4.. the page count thing isnt even working.

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 3)
    Other threads are too big, so will now be locked. Please continue discussion here. If there are any questions feel free to message me.

Last edited by kittyki; 8/09/2010 10:37am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello and good day. It appears that the supposed 'threat of lock down' certain exers assumed was me, was actually the guy who started it all, Clarehoare. He wasn't the only one. Back in May some exer found it too look also. Yes, Clare, you do have that kinda power. You started the thread in the first place. So don't assume I was lying. I didn't originally say it. The sources are above and on the actual admin page when you enter the site. And no I know nothing about actually hacking Facebook or stalking.

I found the quotes from looking up the postings on this page and the posters. It's not hacking at all. You too can click on the poster and find out what posts they did through the whole medium.

I am still just being friendly and am just pointing this out. Everyone here assumed 'retirement for old threads' and 'locking down thread' were signs it was over. I paniced and opened a Facebook and tried to add Clare and Ryan just because they started this. I thought they'd understand. I still assume they might.

And someone hinted that the false names are similar to their old initials or something and that here you can back track and find out who they were. Not so. For instance, Ryanbeld doesn't sound anything like PG. Shadow Dancer isn't anything like MG.

And so, JF is...not a student! Jane is a friend of a student. Oh well, that idea didn't work. Yes, Carson and Kathy did meet 'me' in the lobby during a testing.

I misspoke when I said I would have been in Yong Sa after Clare trained though. What I meant by that was I am older than Clare but younger than say, AG or AB. But because I never trained, that whole figure out kittyki's name is silly.

Furthermore, TYK would like to pit us all against each other. I would not. We should ally and continue to post in defiance.

Ross Anna, again I apologize for trying to contact you via Facebook. No hacking there either. You are a friend of Shadow. I just looked you up there. All I wanted was Lighthouse info and to confirm some of the eloquent posts you wrote.

Clare, I want you to keep posting. I would like you to open a new thread, perhaps about other aspects of the JSW thing and how the story now goes, and for current events.

Ryan, I enjoy your sarcasm.

Shadow, you are a laugh out loud in your posts.

Carson, you are a beacon to those out of the thing.

Bemused, your headstrong defiance is uplifting.

Failed Student, you take no bull from anyone, anywhere.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 1:23pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    I did an internship with bemused, said AB. She was my boss for a few weeks on the LMS tech manual. She was really a tough boss and I decided not to go into tech writing because of that internship. I much prefer creative writing and other writing.
    I hope AB realizes that I was tough because I was setting high standards. It was nothing personal. I always liked AB.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And from an outsider's perspective I think it's truly sad how TYK has behaved to couples and married people in her school, like Shadow's family and Carson and how she had to meddle with bemused at CA and then JH (AT's mom) and the like. Yeah I figured out the initials. It's not that hard. AB told me. I hope you have all found freedom and happiness somehow.
    Are you saying that CA ended up with JH (AT's mom) after I left? Out of curiosity, do you know if it happened naturally or was arranged by TYK? JH and CA were both conservative, and in that respect better matched than CA and I were (I'm a liberal and proud of it). It no longer matters, since JH is out and CA probably is as well.

I have indeed found freedom and happiness. My hubby and I are best friends and still smitten after nearly 10 years together. I'm pursuing my music and other interests. The best time of my life is right now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 1:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bemused, your headstrong defiance is uplifting.
    Thank you. Happy to oblige.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2010 1:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, Clare's references to locking the thread were not expressing an intent to stop the posting. Twice before this thread has become too big according to the Bullshido admins, so the old thread was locked and a new one started for further posting. I don't think Clare has admin privileges on Bullshido. I think he was asking the admins to start a new thread.