Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1556
Page 152 of 156 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152 153154155156 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all! Jane here. Ahem. Well I'm not really Jane but you figured that out. And it wasn't Clare who blocked me out. It was the admin. But now that is worked out. It seems someone tried to prevent me from posting because they thought I was a spammer. I am not JH nor was I in the navy. All I was going with the Facebook was trying to make a neutral place where more JSW stuff could be discussed openly with no COL intervention. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to post here. Clare outted me (and Adam) to Fell and Palmer. The neutral site is a bust because now they know so I can't post any friends there. I should have come to you first. I should have asked your permission. And my computer was down for 2 weeks. You all assumed that I was stalking and trolling. I understand your paranoia. Believe me. The stories you had got me paranoid too. Shadow is right. I know an enthusiastic former student who wants to reach out. Now that you've pretty much destroyed his ability to reach out, and remain neutral, (Clare and Ryan), thinking him some kind of troll, well that's just great. Now he has tried to contact Shadow and the others. So far they've blocked him. I don't blame you for doing it. I only ask for your okay to remain here.

And Adam G says hi. The Adam G you were mentioning a lot, and that was a court case about a particle unit not about a domestic violence thing. Adam G had a particle counter that looked like one Lighthouse had and so got sued, but it was settled. No harm, no foul.

Trying to out me and my friend on here has also alerted JSW people who STILL read this thread. Thanks a lot. But it's still okay. I forgive you. I can't say the same for the former black belt who knew a whole LOT of dirt, and now you've closed that door.

And I have crap spelling sometimes. My name got misspelled.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    COL is now part of Urban Dictionary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Ross Anna. I never did work with you at Lighthouse, said AB, but I am sorry you freaked out about my request for an ad. Just wanted to meet some ex Lighthouse people and your stuff was well written.

I did an internship with bemused, said AB. She was my boss for a few weeks on the LMS tech manual. She was really a tough boss and I decided not to go into tech writing because of that internship. I much prefer creative writing and other writing.

I got back into church after leaving JSW, but really was back in church during for about 11 years, 'serving two masters' until I decided Christ was my master, not Grandmaster. Don't delete me for being Christian there.

I know the JHalpin from the old posts and that he's still mad at me for MySpace comments I made once. As for JH younger guy, I have no idea why he's so mad at me. I know a lot. I was in Yong Sa before that nation business and he was one of the kids.

I just didn't want to rip on GM because she knows who is posting. I still won't. But if you go to 'Jane's' site, go ahead and rip her. I don't think they know how to get on it. Ha. And Jane is actually an 'avatar' but not for me. It's someone else really, just to throw off the scent from the hounds. It failed. They know where we operate. So far if it stays civil and neutral there, from me, no problem. They will let me speak.

So there you have it. And I too forgive Clare. I

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But wait, their IP is the same address! Oh no. Easy to explain. The avatar and I are at the same console. Why have two accounts? That's silly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am glad they repaired this site so I can post again. It is good. To prove my sincerity I invite you all to join that Facebook. It's not a trap. How can it be? Facebook prevents people from doing that. No throw downs though. And no I will not deprive BS of content or riff their ideas, which is why Jane needs new leads and friends. Yay. Okay, enough with the commercial.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And FYL, super sleuth Clarehoare didn't figure it out who Kittyki was. Jane announced it on the fan club part and Ryan saw it too, so it's not like there was anything secret about it! Ha. But you all keep us entertained.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay are you going to add to the thread or continue to post like it is instant messaging?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I beleive what 'she' quoted was 'I am the one you call Kittyki on Bullshido.com." Also I had no idea 'TYK' is in the middle of that handle. But do you really think GM would post a Facebook page like that, inviting you all there for chat neutrally? She would be cussing you all out through her sycophants. I will not. I think most of you are absolutely right about the cult and all that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 7:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry It is Fake. Okay, here is some new information. Grandmaster was trying to get her ads put up at the movie theater at Great Mall in Milpitas, last month. She was also deleting some of her Yelp stuff and book reviews written by students, last month. She has not been posting new YouTube videos on either the Angelika site or the Soul Clarity site. She has disbanded Yong Sa Nation but still recruits young people and had a recent testing, but AB was not able to attend.
    Last edited by kittyki; 8/08/2010 7:36pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 10:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also to clarify, Clare didn't intend to out AB. He assumed he (and Jane, er me) was AB and posted it on his wall, where it was then read by you know whom. But he is not in trouble with them. Still it is not likely he will be invited to any more celebrations. Too bad really. He could have learned new info. The neutral fan club is now open to anyone. Join if you dare. Have a nice night. :)