228031 Bullies, 4634 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1556
Page 151 of 156 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151 152153154155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 7:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Bemused! True on making connections. Kittyki was never COL, unless he joined after I left. He wanted to be a part of the inner circle off-and-on for quite a while, and his training was on-again off-again as well. I'm sure you remember him? We met him first at a demo at a New Age event, I believe it was in Oakland.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 2:28am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I met him when I was working in the store. I would always talk to his dad. I believe it may of been before you guys came, Or right after, Past my bedtime. Have a good week everyone......Blessings
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 8:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Kathy! I'm thinking Kittyki is a guy who used to be in the Navy with initials JH who outed TYKs IDN Blue Diamond scam to the IDN officials. I'm thinking you are thinking he's AB. Maybe I'm wrong? all the 'hints' he gave completely fit with JH.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 10:22am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    Hi Kathy! I'm thinking Kittyki is a guy who used to be in the Navy with initials JH who outed TYKs IDN Blue Diamond scam to the IDN officials. I'm thinking you are thinking he's AB. Maybe I'm wrong? all the 'hints' he gave completely fit with JH.
    Generally speaking, people who use pseudonyms use the same initials as their real name.

On another note, I see the website was hacked earlier today.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 3:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all, was reading about people reaching out through facebook and I received one from a Jane and a message from one with the initials AB , telling me I can "friend" him if I want to. i am assuming he is the person posting as kitttyki or is the "friend" that kittyki keeps referring to as an ex-jsw member. Anyway, i checked on Jane with a couple of people who were mutual friends and it turns out that they are not sure if they know that person either. I usually just ignore people who I don't know but I was curious since the message and the friend request came one after the other.

On another note, i found this article "5 Signs That You Are Turning Into A Dictator" and lets just say it brought to mind a few people we all know. pretty funny actually, enjoy! http://listverse.com/2008/05/04/5-si...to-a-dictator/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 5:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rossanna -

How funny but how true.

I remember being given a huge poster of TYK advertising her school (ATC). She explained that the printers were unable to remove the halo around her head ....

Then there was the keychain that SHS hawked for four bucks each with her picture in it. A piece of cheap plastic probably worth no more than a quarter. They couldn't get me to buy one.

SHS gave me a black and white 8x10 photo of TYK that I was supposed to display prominently in my home......It was taken when she was probably about 30 years old or so.

Then there was a large framed photo of TYK that I was required to return when I was suspended. SHS checked it over to see that I had not damaged it while it was in my possession..

TYK has a real ego problem.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 11:21am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    I don't think Kittyki is the JH you describe. That JH posted very early in the first thread, and his writing style and attitude were quite different.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 11:31am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossanna View Post
    On another note, i found this article "5 Signs That You Are Turning Into A Dictator" and lets just say it brought to mind a few people we all know. pretty funny actually, enjoy! http://listverse.com/2008/05/04/5-si...to-a-dictator/
    TYK has all the signs except genocidal fervor. She doesn't want to kill people, she just wants to neuter them!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 2:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus' teachings with a mish mash of BS..