233532 Bullies, 3611 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1556
Page 150 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150 151152153154 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 10:30pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Short of outting who kittyki is, it should be fairly obvious. They have created a fake entity for their facebook venture named "Jane Peidmont". 3 people have added 'her'...all ex col... it's very strange.

I suggest you not add "Jane" on faceboo, and block if necessary. The person has tried to add me a dozen or more times...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...4638934&ref=ts

Don't add.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 7/22/2010 10:35pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 11:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, clarehoare! I'm not on Facebook, avoids a lot of issues.
    Would be good, as general practice, for everyone to make sure you don't have information on your Facebook pages that make it possible for people to find your home or place of work. There have been cases of even absolute strangers physically stalking people they've seen on Facebook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2010 6:36am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    Thanks, clarehoare! I'm not on Facebook, avoids a lot of issues.
    Would be good, as general practice, for everyone to make sure you don't have information on your Facebook pages that make it possible for people to find your home or place of work. There have been cases of even absolute strangers physically stalking people they've seen on Facebook.
    I suggest you also block any and all names associated with TYK and her followers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2010 6:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Jane -
    At least learn to spell your nom de plume correctly...it's not PEIDMONT, it's PIEDMONT......

A simple individual

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 11:49am

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know KittyKi is not a stalker... just exuberant in their new-found freedom from the cult. After having been fed lies for so long, KittyKi is just excited to find a source of verifiable information and hopefully some camaraderie as they adjust to a new life.
    There is a better life waiting for you when you take the first steps to be healed.

A simple individual

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 4:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a suggestion for Kimper's next Kaper. She has been thinking too small. I remember when she was given a black belt, poster, and plastic key ring from some obscure martial arts federation... she compared it to the Nobel Prize. It got me thinking...

Nominations and deliberations surrounding the Nobel prize are sealed for 50 years. Why not have Scotty send a letter to the Nobel committee nominating kimmy. Then they could claim that kimpers is under consideration for the Nobel Prize. She could blather about her knowledge of da enagi and claim that the category she is in consideration for is particle physics. LWS could claim that Dr. Kim (who heads a company that makes laser particle detectors) has extensive knowledge of the subject. She or Scottums could browbeat all of the employees into writing glowing letters about her.

Think about what a coup this would be. I'm sure the bogus nature of this will be no problem for her flexible morals.

May kimmy's salvation in the here-after be as real as her achievements in this world.
    There is a better life waiting for you when you take the first steps to be healed.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 5:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my, Shadow, this is a good one, and would be excellent if it weren't so sadly the truth. I won't be surprised if the Nobel Prize consideration shows up on TYK / JSW web pages in the very near future. They're already claiming one 'similar to the Nobel Peace Prize'. It's so sad. She really does have some actual accomplishments. Unfortunately, all the trumped-up ones and the hype destroys the honor of the real ones.

A simple individual

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 8:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by carson View Post
    Unfortunately, all the trumped-up ones and the hype destroys the honor of the real ones.
    Hi Carson. I'm having some trouble remembering which of her honors is legit and worthwhile. I've tried to think back myself, but find that every one I can remember is either bogus or obtained under questionable circumstances. Her efforts in "Just Say No" were all terminated after her photo op was finished. All that she did was march in a parade while the rest of us did the foot work. Her participation with cancer survivors seems particularly despicable since all the the times she said she was getting cancer treatment, it was either plastic surgery or vacation trips overseas.

Hey... another idea... Scotty can create the 'Noble" prize (instead of Nobel). He could then award her with it and with her pidgeon english, no one will the know the difference between Nobel and Noble.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2010 6:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post

Hey... another idea... Scotty can create the 'Noble" prize (instead of Nobel). He could then award her with it and with her pidgeon english, no one will the know the difference between Nobel and Noble.
    Let's just give her approproate titles - Infamous Grandmaster, winner of the Ignoble Prize, Knight Erroneous, and a Doctored PhD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 2:05pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    I know KittyKi is not a stalker... just exuberant in their new-found freedom from the cult. After having been fed lies for so long, KittyKi is just excited to find a source of verifiable information and hopefully some camaraderie as they adjust to a new life.
    This is my take as well. When I left COL, my life was broken in three pieces: pre-COL, COL, and post-COL. There were connections between pre-COL and post-COL, but none between COL and pre-COL or post-COL. Then I discovered Bullshido. Making connections with other exers has made my life feel less broken.