Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 6:50pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Another thing I want to point out.....................

I heard that a COL member stumbled across this website last year and sent an e-mail to everyone else warning them to be aware of this website and stay away (before people even knew of it)

Tae Yun Kim found out and got upset at him for even bringing it up !

I was told that at first she wanted some people to monitor the site for her. Then all of a sudden people were told to stop reading it because it is "bad energy".
    This reminds me of something I heard about Straight, Inc., a drug rehab cult. Parents of the inmates were part of the system, and when 60 Minutes aired a segment critical of Straight, Inc., the parents were told not to watch TV that night.

TYK never lets her critics speak for themselves if she can help it. In the case of the Inside Edition video in 1998, she knew she couldn't keep COL from hearing about it, so she met with COL and prepared them, then had them watch it with her.

I'm sure TYK is telling COL all about the ex-COL posters on Bullshido from her point of view. I'll bet she is afraid of them reading it for themselves. Comments about TYK's teeth probably wouldn't sway them, but relating of experiences such as Chica's might.

In the "Mind Control Made Easy" video that Ryan posted, there was a part that talked about how a cult needs scapegoats and enemies. I think TYK got more than she bargained for.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 8:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you really think her telling them not to read the posts here, they don't? I do believe they read it for themselves, whether she likes it or not. That video that Ryan posted was a dead ringer for what she teaches. Scarey........................

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 8:31pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    So............... If you are a devoted COL member and PR person of Tae Yun Kim and there are a lot of ex students that are writing about their bad experiences with her, what do you do ?

http://wordpress.com/tag/tae-yun-kim/

Write a blog and praise her and hope your "Awesome" experiences wipe out everything everyone else has said about her.

Oh, and make sure other "friends" comment you so that it looks like the public believes you.
    Free speech is for everyone. Let them tell their side of the story. That's a much more constructive response than threatening exers who speak out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 8:50pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Comments about her teeth may not sway them, but the fact remains the comments about her teeth are true.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 9:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    Comments about her teeth may not sway them, but the fact remains the comments about her teeth are true.

And it also lets the kimster know that we are channelling with her and making sure that 'our' connection stays intact.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 4:50am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! i find that rather interesting that they all started commenting and blogging on those sites so recently. Sarah's blog is still just a "how i came to be here" thing and doesnt comment on any of the questions we raised to her. its kind of cute to see the col members, who live together, commenting to each other about how great kim is. even though they could just walk out into the hallway and do that.

I've noticed on all those posts that they've dropped the "great" title and just reverted back to grandmaster. why is that? are you ashamed of who she is or who she says she is?
    I bet they still use the title behind closed doors.

It was funny, on one of the sites there was a comment that was talking about how great kim is and how awesome jsw is and it said "You can have a new way to deal with bad forces and negative reaction" haha, really? how is that? by just ignoring it? so far they've answered no questions and we're supposedly the bad forces. so are you promoting ignorance to solve all your problems?

Sooner or later kim and/or col is going to have to address the negative aspects. if not it will always be the proverbial elephant in the room for them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 5:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    This reminds me of something I heard about Straight, Inc., a drug rehab cult. Parents of the inmates were part of the system, and when 60 Minutes aired a segment critical of Straight, Inc., the parents were told not to watch TV that night.

TYK never lets her critics speak for themselves if she can help it. In the case of the Inside Edition video in 1998, she knew she couldn't keep COL from hearing about it, so she met with COL and prepared them, then had them watch it with her.

I'm sure TYK is telling COL all about the ex-COL posters on Bullshido from her point of view. I'll bet she is afraid of them reading it for themselves. Comments about TYK's teeth probably wouldn't sway them, but relating of experiences such as Chica's might.

In the "Mind Control Made Easy" video that Ryan posted, there was a part that talked about how a cult needs scapegoats and enemies. I think TYK got more than she bargained for.

I remember that night we all sat around to watch the inside edition video. by the time we got around to watching it we had already been told over and over how "evil" these people were and how they were trying to "kill" her. they were badmouthed so bad before we even saw the video that our lens was tainted with kim's color. I can't blame her for wanting her point of view to win out over others, but it just goes to show that she believes she should be the only source.

"If you have a problem with me, ask me" yet when you do ask, be prepared for an angry response.

like chica said, kim told people not to read bullshido because of bad energy. The problem with that is that she only wants people to get info from one source..her. And that goes against everything she teaches. Isn't she supposed to teach you about people and about the world and how to better your life. and isnt she supposed to teach people about energy?

What does that say about her teachings if she has to ban a website because of "energy" reasons. She doesn't think highly enough of the students she has trained for 15+ years to think they could handle supposed bad energy themselves? thats like learning how to drive but having the driving instructor drive you around for the rest of your life.

COL and kim never cease to amaze me. and i do wonder if its true about PM..has he moved up in the food chain there? I hope for him he never leaves COL. if he does, the guilt of giving up a newborn to chase kim's dream would surely be alot to bear. thats why they have to forget the past and live in the "now". no its inevitable, everyone in his position leaves someday. and when that time comes there are people on the outside willing to help him through the tough times. that goes for everyone there.

I remember seeing the ex-members who got the inside edition investigation rolling. this was like 6 or 7 years ago when i was working at the mall and was still in COL. i already had been questioning kim in my mind for years at that point. but when i saw them it really got me mad because kim had told us how evil they were and that they were not only attacking her, but that they were attacking us. looking back now i can't see how that is farther from the truth. kim was the only one questioned in that video..hell, she's the leader. but back then she riled us up and rallied us to the cause.

I thank kim though, i am grateful she taught me how the world really works and how people really are. some people go through their whole lives thinking the best about humanity. some people have the luxury of being naive.

I bet that if everyone there took two weeks off and went to a different place...no cell phones...no pagers...no e-mails...no daily kim messages or classes...and went out into the world and did what they wanted to do...experienced the world, about half might come back to COL and the half that did would see just how different the world is compared to the world kim says it is.

:zicon_ram

Don't I look hot? NO!
    Last edited by Ryanbeld; 4/11/2008 5:32am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 7:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tae Yun's subordinates are putting a positive spin on her through these blogs, but none of those places had other than the same repetitive drivel.

These are affirmation of faith statements, and I doubt that there will be many comments posted by other than her own people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 8:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Chicabonita
    Someone shared a story with me. And I am not sure if everyone understands why Herlesson keeps mentioning her teeth.

One of the first times she first started mentioning it was when Cultmaster was up and there was a picture of TYK with her head a little to the side and it showed her smiling. But TYK has two teeth that are kinda longer than the others. It looked like she had baby fangs almost. After that picture was posted the teeth comments started coming in.

I was told that when TYK first saw the picture she noticed that she had a mouthful of teeth and said out loud "all I can see is teeth." I wasn't around for that.

But Tae Yun Kim did make another comment regarding this same picture which I did witness where she said " My face looks like a pig's ass." I remember that comment because I thought it was so out there at the time.

Sometimes she would say things like " I wish I had a machine gun so I could just blow myself to pieces." I remember this clearly because it was the same day she took me out to eat. Sometimes she would say things like this about wanting to die or hurt herself to gain our sympathies and beg her not to do anything.[/QUOTE]

These are very telling comments made by Tae Yun.

Perhaps she hates herself and is sublimating that hate by treating her students in a hateful manner. She obviously is extremely vain, and even after the numerous surgical upgrades, she is not satisfied with her image.

Wanting to die signifies something inherently wrong. She has gained all the external trappings of success - a mansion, Mercedes, CEO of a corporation, grandmaster, devoted albeit misguided followers, and yet she is unhappy with herself. What else then does she seek?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 8:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who says we're evil? Kim
    who says God talks to her? Kim
    who says she knows energy better than anyone? Kim
    who gets mad when anyone questions kim? Kim
    who does COL listen to? Kim

one source of information (kim) = one limited view

therefore COL is not yet qualified to talk about kim or their experiences. They are unwilling to accept other pieces to the puzzle. emotions are more powerful than common sense.

the mindset: something feels right about THIS, so therefore i will ignore all of THAT.
    Last edited by Ryanbeld; 4/11/2008 9:20am at .