Page 149 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149 150151152153 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2010 4:35pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AiTouch, in reviewing the last few pages of posts, I see that it was YOU who suggested that we thought you were naive. No one made any such comments about you until after you did. And no one has called you an idiot.

Most of the posts can be summed up thus: 1) don't take titles and awards at face value, 2) we have witnessed things TYK won't admit to, and 3) check out TYK for yourself if you like.

You have stated that you believe TYK's GM title is legit, and we have stated our reasons for disagreeing. It sounds to me like "allowing you to doubt" equates to "agreeing with you" in your mind.

Why the hostility? Do you WANT to believe that TYK is legit?

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    7/16/2010 5:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Carson, I am unsympathetic to AiTouch. He/She comes here and declares TYK legit because she is declared a TKD grandmaster by an international body. He has been unable to reveal how this can be since her only credentials are in Tang Soo Do. I remember the time when criticisms about Kim's lack of credentials were published back in the late 80's. We tried to, but were unable to counter the accusations because there were no documents and kim couldn't even name the organizations we could have gone to for duplicate certificates.
    Last edited by Shadow Dancer; 7/16/2010 6:11pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/16/2010 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Shadow! Good points all, and I, too, am unsympathetic about anyone who will come on this forum and claim that what we say is untrue, when they know nothing of it. I'll admit, however, that had I not lived it myself, I would not have believed some of the things TYK has done, and we felt compelled/coerced to accept, to be possible. Some of the responses to Ai, however, being written, with no voice inflection and no body language attached, came across a little harsh, and he/she took them personally, which is unfortunate. Having the advantage of knowing almost everyone, and feeling like I know Failed Student through her many posts, I know the posts to Ai were not meant to be personal or in any way hostile, but he/she had no way of knowing that.

Posted On:
    7/16/2010 6:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Carson... you are absolutely correct. Without voice inflections or a direct history in the situation, our comments (mine in particular) may have come across as harsh. Alas, I have had too much direct experience to have my knowledge overturned by kim getting an award. It was not my intention to be harsh... only directly on point.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 8:49am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to that link you posted Ai Touch, and have a few comments about some of the awards I personally know about....The Susan B Anthony award came about as a result of SHS naming her for it. One single person, not the entire community. So she got her picture in the Burlington Free Press in all her glory - with the wig du jour and a tuxedo.....

I participated in a demo at Champlain College with her when I very briefly returned to her fold, and at that time she stated she had her doctorate in Human Services. No way...the only course she took to my knowledge was in English composition at UVM.

So knowing how she speaks untruths and receives an award based upon one person's nomination, I would question and further investigate just how TYK received the grand - er, great grandmaster rank if you are so inclined. Is there even such a title as great grandmaster? And while you're at it, check out the Order of Constantine knighthood too

I speak the truth and make no apologies for that. If I come off as harsh, so be it. I try not to make ad hominem attacks against any poster, but when many ex followers of TYK come on this board and speak about their first hand experience, it has to be given credence.

Posted On:
    7/17/2010 1:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is the way kim works. If she can get someone else to say she is something, then voila... it must be true. She doesn't need to do the work or earn the rank.

She spouted some blather to a ghost writer, who organized, embellished, and wrote a book... then voila... she is a published writer. She gets COL and SHS to buy up all the books, and voila... she is a best seller.

She gets her picture taken with enough celebrities and then shazzam... she is assumed to be one of them and in their circle.

SHS gives her the title of CEO of LWS, and hocus-pocus... she now feels like she is on par with Steve Jobs or Larry Ellison.

She buys an honorary doctorate from some unknown Korean college and abracadabra... she is now on the same level of someone who got their degree from Harvard.

Let's not even go into the Order of Constantine... that is just sad... the pathetic grasping of a face-lifted social climber.

AiTouch is exactly the type of person she is looking for... someone who will say that the emperor is wearing fabulous clothes or that the Oz truly is great and mighty. Just be sure not to look behind the curtain.
    Last edited by Shadow Dancer; 7/17/2010 1:47pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/20/2010 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    someone told me this site was Locked down. I guess that is not true..................
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 5:25pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ya uhhh.. kittyki has been stalking quite a few of us on facebook... and is now sending out messages saying ive locked down the site? just an fyi, i have NO CONTROL OVER THIS SITE.... I blocked you on facebook because you're annoying, nosey, and persistent.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Clarehoare! Ah, that explains why kittyki has not posted here for a while - he's stalking through other avenues. I was very surprised when he stopped his posts here - being quiet is not at all his style.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 8:30pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare View Post
    ya uhhh.. kittyki has been stalking quite a few of us on facebook... and is now sending out messages saying ive locked down the site? just an fyi, i have NO CONTROL OVER THIS SITE.... I blocked you on facebook because you're annoying, nosey, and persistent.
    Kittyki has requested to be my friend on this forum too......
    I declined.