Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1556
Page 146 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 8:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'Who am I? I am an avatar (not quite the Cameron version, but more like the net kind, like the Matrix) for a former Jung SuWon student. Although I am not as concerned about being caught since meeting some of the old gang at the mall weeks ago, I will still maintain my anonymity.

'Let's talk about some minor corrections on name change students within COL. For starters, CA was not named for the Matrix, as his new name was given at least 5 years before that movie. It was 'my friend' who suggested LK not chose the name Sarah Connor because it sounded silly, and she chose SK. KC is named for a baseball player. He was BF. RD was a young sa junior who is likely still training. He is now an adult. He is not on here. To my knowledge, AG has never been on this board. At my friend's black belt testing, he discouraged the demo team (in the camouflage) from using Janet Jackson songs in the video version because it would infringe on her rights. Reluctantly, AES removed the music and replaced it with standard music.

'Yes, bemused, Carson, Shadow and Kathy know exactly who I am. I am not MEA. Did he really quit? I can't believe that. Ha! I was never that high in rank there.

'JP has not posted on here. Those posts were not written by JP. I don't know who did it.'
    Last edited by kittyki; 6/30/2010 8:41pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 8:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GM did try to train a boy with MDS. That is true. His name was Michael P. He passed away after he stopped training. He was not abused or anything. He made it to yellow belt. His brother stopped training but returned in 2007. He may still be there.

The boy trained in the late 1990s.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 9:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the posters allege:
    TYK is not really a grandmaster, or at least she wasn't in Vermont. When she was living there she was a third dan. She crossed the country and became a grandmaster. Her creds do not exist.
    TYK actually became a grandmaster in 1989, at roughly age 45. This would be consistent with the minimum age limit in Moo Shee Do. She then changed her 'art' to Jung SuWon, and tested her highest student for master.
    TYK has been involved in several small claims court cases, from fraud to marriage fraud to embezzlement, but all of them were either settled or paid off.
    TYK has had multiple awards and appearances, and had her picture taken with celebrities and politician for make herself appear like a movie star.
    Allegedly, TYK has had multiple cosmetic enhancements and tucks and wears wigs. Many celebrities do this.
    Allegedly TYK had cancer in about 1986 although she exhibited no symptoms of having chemo, and my friend could attest to that since he had relatives with cancer on chemo, and she didn't act like it.
    Allegedly TYK had a medical procedure around 1996 or so to repair her insides. Friend assumed this was a hysterectomy not a breast augmentation as it is speculated. (If it was uterine cancer, then perhaps the chemo was not visible). Also this might lend some credence to her story. It is also kind of messed up to speculate for 40 pages about such things. I only did it here for a paragraph.
    TYK stopped having lavish birthday parties about 2004 and started doing work at the homeless shelter called City Team ministries. She still does those.
    Allegedly TYK paid TKD times to print all of her stories, even the 2009 story, and got her students to write the articles. Actually this is verifiable. The articles thus would be 'puff pieces' or editorials, not actual news. Now if COL students hasd to pony up to buy the 'ad' and the article' that is low on her part. And then to have them buy all the copies. Wow. I got my 2009 issue free after listening to JP's Borg drone speech for an half hour.

TYK is over 65 years old and can no longer hide her aging. My friend last saw her in 2008. She didn't look so good up close. For 65 she looked okay though.

TYK's TV shows and TV station ideas are all gone, despite students still discussing it like they're still on the air. My friend was in a commercial spot for one. They were canceled in about 2002. She planned to reopen her studio in 2004 but never got the permits. The show is not still on anywhere. As someone said, she made about 44 episodes of the TYK show, but only a dozen or so of the other one, Time and Place. (Might have those names crossed).
    In 2005, a former student initials JH, called clarehoare, and some former yong sa students, began posting on e-budo, cultmaster and Bullsahido web sites, among others. Their names still appear now and then elsewhere. My friend did not find out about it until 2007 by accident. He did not tell anyone on the inside.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 12:54pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kittyki:

Some more corrections:

TYK called herself a grandmaster when she was in Vermont. When I first started training in 1981, both she and her brother claimed to be fifth dan. About two years later, she elevated herself to grandmaster status. No evidence of a testing however.

As far as settling any lawsuits, the way she did that with me was to declare bankruptcy, as did her husband Art. A frivolous countersuit filed by TYK was thrown out by the California court when she and her chief henchman, SHS, stated in their affidavit that they never did business in Vermont.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2010 10:43pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THIS JUST IN THIS JUST IN!!!

I was just watching an Americas funniest home videos with the kids, and there was a commercial for the show "Wipeout" i wouldnt have paid attention, but i heard an audible "Jung Su!" OMG WUT.. i backed that **** up.. what do you know... Michael Fell and Holly Chamberlain.... In full jsw regalla, and wearing their headband throughout the challenge... tuesday night abc @ 8pm.. LOL

Posted On:
    7/03/2010 11:07pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Claire, if you create a part 4 thread, with a link to the new thread here, I will now lock this one because of its length.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2010 11:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here is the link to the preview http://abc.go.com/shows/wipeout

Sam: WHich section should i create it in... Pizzdoff always used to do it automatically.. so i dont know where im supposed to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2010 11:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jk doesnt show them

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 2:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me know where you have moved the thread, Clare. That video looks bizarre! How did they end up on that reality TV show? It looks like a cross between Failblog, Jack*ss and Family Double Dare.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 8:08pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare View Post
    THIS JUST IN THIS JUST IN!!!

I was just watching an Americas funniest home videos with the kids, and there was a commercial for the show "Wipeout" i wouldnt have paid attention, but i heard an audible "Jung Su!" OMG WUT.. i backed that **** up.. what do you know... Michael Fell and Holly Chamberlain.... In full jsw regalla, and wearing their headband throughout the challenge... tuesday night abc @ 8pm.. LOL
    Okay, so I watched the show, and I guess thirty years of martial arts training doesn't give you any special abilities or advantage, judging by their performance. Screaming 'he can do..." didn't help them either. Looked like "he can't do..."
    Better ask for your money back, MBF.