221907 Bullies, 3952 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1556
Page 145 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 3:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ex students that served in COL and for her company in the inner circle, were reportedly abused financially and emotionally, and on some occasions physically taunted and punished with strange dietary restrictions of they spoke out or acted rebellious in any way, challenging her authority. At least 15 ex students of COL have been on the web, everywhere and not just on BS. Those stories were well documented by at least a 8 other students, and while her PR crew tried to silence them and to put up multiple PR sites of their design, they failed. The students are still here.

At least 60 students were involved in COL and at least 200 in Lighthouse. The reason most don't speak out is they want to move on, or are afraid of being sued or confronted, or even embarrassed. In some cases former students have actually been harassed via emails and some local students have reportedly had vandalism done to their stuff. Those students believe that the 'scare tactics' are enough to keep them from actually going to the police and tossing those vandals in the slammer. They admit they'd have a hard time proving who actually did it (unless they left fingerprints). Some former students have been hacked or have been spotted near JSW and Lighthouse sites where JSW people took pictures of them. Nothing became of this. It was probably a scare tactic (so when they do that, have a camera ready to take theirs).

Is that a gist of it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 3:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The approximate number of students having gone through JSW by February 2007 was 3,213. Out of all of those, there surely were at least half of them that should come forward, a few others that should lie low, and only a small percentage that have moved on and have had no complaints."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 7:46pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=kittyki;2394077Third degree 'dan' Moo Shee Do black belt Kyung Ae Kim and her brother trained on a base in Korea in the 1960s. They all came here with her parents and husband Mark Fontaine in the 1970s through WA and the VT.
    [/quote]
    A few corrections on the details Kittyki:
    I do not believe her brother trained on a base. He is about six years younger than she and he would have been a teenager at that time. Also, as a civilian, I don't think training would have been allowed for non military personnel, but that's just my guess.
    TYK's husband was Arthur L. Fontaine, not Mark Fontaine. He may have changed it when he moved to California.
    Her parents and brother came after her...if what Art told me was the truth...that he paid lots of money to get them over here.
    I have heard so many stories from the two of them, I don't know WTF to believe. Art said he worked for the CIA...a lie no doubt, since one does not speak of this ...ever...if they are employed by that agency.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 2:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the ex students of TYK on this site. I encourage you to make your plight known all over the web. You tried this on occasion, but it could go viral. Every time they knock a site down, put up two more. If you are willing, there is nothing to stop you. Do not do anything illegal, but speak the truth openly. Contact the news media. Why not send local media some of the discussions? Especially tabloids like Enquirer and Inside Edition. Anonymity is key, but also keeping others from being snared into whatever COL has morphed into might save lives and souls!

Are there other blogs and boards for ex students to discuss TYK and COL? Do they still exist? If not, there should be new ones. The way the COL insiders have come back at you ex students on here is disgusting. Let their PR people scramble to try and figure out how it went viral one day and even the inner circle was opened freely to the truth.

Your stories must get out everywhere, just the ones that best reflect the true nature of TYK and her various sundry organizations, to the point that new awards will not be given, and even TKD Times refuses to answer her calls. It could happen someday.

And although I don't know them, there is a way to make wikipedia print whatever you want.

Those of you who stopped compiling the threads should go back and do it again. The wealth of info here should be known.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 2:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Failed Student. So Mark is Art, even in the old book Silent Master which calls him Mark. Do other Vermont students know this, apart from you and Mr. Jacobs? If the allegations are true from all of these posters, then TYK come have one heck of a fraud case on her hands, going back to her very beginnings. You all aren't the only ones looking this site over. It is known. Maybe the webmaster of TKD times should be notified, not just with a rant, but an actual slew of documents stating for certain that the person they so put on their wonderful magazine covers is actually not at all what she claims to be, and everything seems to have started on day in Vermont 40 years ago when a US army man and his 'war bride' and her family came to the US and began to create what became eventually Jung SuWon, Lighthouse, and COL.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2010 8:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I posted where TYK's followers state amazement of their puppettier. I recommend those reading this post start there. It takes time to register, write and so on, but as TYK tells everybody:

"If you can reach only one person it shall make a difference"

"It took years to build the Empire State Building and it only takes minutes to take it down"

Kittyki, you start the mainstream blogs and the truth will come out.

Insider Pages:
    http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3711625145/jung-suwon-martial-art-academy-fremont

Tribe:
    http://sanfrancisco.tribe.net/template/pub%2Coc%2CDetail.vm?plugin=blog&inst=14383990&top icid=a562c3a3-429e-4673-984c-530610d4a729&commentid=ffc481ac-fea7-4c9b-84cf-eed04970af25#ffc481ac-fea7-4c9b-84cf-eed04970af25

Yellowbot:

http://www.yellowbot.com/jung-su-won-martial-arts-acad-fremont-ca.html

Mojo Pages
    http://www.mojopages.com/biz/jung-suwon-martial-art-academy/fremont/ca/94538/20170167

Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Dieeinzi...?feature=chclk

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2010 4:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    Allegedly she defrauded students, got sued and usually settled out of court, but some of her cases are clearly amazingly underhanded, like her plot to marry and then take the money of a man named Eccles because his family owned a lot of land in Utah. Then she was with at least two other men, including an Olympic hopeful athlete like Eccles named Giandomenico. They parted ways also, later in in 2007. Both men were rich and smart, but lured into her schemes with a promise of being Olympic heroes if she shows them the right energy.
    Hi Kittyki..for clarification..giandomenico was a windsurfer who was brought to kim by his coach to help him win the national championships...I believe he was 19 at the time and purportedly, because of her meditation classes etc, he won. He was lured , as you call it by her promises of fame and fortune and began working for LWS as a sales rep. He went up in the ranks in record time and was executive vp of LWS by the time he was in his late 20's and the president of another one of her companies, MorningPlanet based in Milpitas with an office in the Philippines.

He was removed or left depending on whose version you want to believe in June of 2006 when Kim found out about his relationship with another COL member. Giandomenico was never rich but he did have a flair for sales which made him an asset to Kim.

re: your posts about spreading the word about kim. Every one of your suggestions have been tried and for a while, worked but at some point people have decided that its best to move on with their lives. A lot of people on this forum have been here from the beginning and have told their story, and for them, maybe that was all they needed to do. The experiences shared here, fresh as they may seem to your eyes are to others, parts of their lives that they have shared and faced and are ready to put in the past.

If you have the energy and the time to take on this endeavor, by all means do so and if there are others that are willing to join you in this then kudos. I just want you to understand that if no one here takes you up on your offer, its not because they don't care, it's because kim has become about as important to them as the flies that buzz around you during the hot summer months, it annoys you, you flick it away and it's gone, until the next fly comes along.

The information here, the experiences shared have brought healing to those who were hurt and is meant to serve a heads up to those who may be caught up in the same situation in the future. Everone who reads this will decide for themseves whether or not the writers are credible. They will then make their own decisions and nothing can be done if they choose to believe kim over us. I am glad that your friend has seen the light and that these threads have helped. If there was only one person saved because of the experiences shared, that is fantastic in my book but as long as there are people alone and searching, vulnerable and weakened by life's challlenges , there will always be a "COL and a "Kim" who will try to "save" and "lead" them.

Maybe instead of spending so much energy focusing on her, we can try to focus on helping those self same people before they even get to that point. Teenagers, young people, abused women and men, the lonely , the insecure, the desperate. Sometimes all it takes is a random act of kindness. Just saying.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." :XXhippylo peace.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2010 7:56pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rossanna, you speak words of wisdom to which I cannot add much.

My experience was so long ago that I am only academically curious as to the goings on of Kim and her syncophants.

I no longer hurt, but those more recently separated from her cult need to share their pain and frustration, and this forum is the place for healing and venting.

My own life since escaping TYK's death grip has been rich, and in a strange way, I guess I can be thankful for suffering her hell, for as a result, I have been able to help others through my volunteer work with victims of domestic violence - which is all about power and control, whether that be with a spouse, partner, or so called "master".
    Last edited by Failed Student; 6/27/2010 7:59pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 2:08am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is good seeing you online and sharing Rossanna.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 8:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all:
    Years ago on this blog, three of you were working on a book. One of you, Bemused I think, even did a lecture on cults. Rossanna tells it like it is, in long and eloquent speeches. Chica's posts (that weren't gone) were heartfelt and told a lot from the perspective of someone raised in COL. Kathy, so much of you comes out in those posts. But whatever happened with those vandals in '07? Bemused and Carson, you two are great conversationalists, and Clare is just mischievous, (in a cool way), and Ryan is the ultimate sarcasm expert. But really Shadow is the true wit of this board. You have all helped to start something that is now beyond the walls of COL and indeed BS itself. 'With great power comes great responsibility,' Spider Man's uncle, Spider Man. Failed Student, you and one other Vermont poster, both of you are the keeper of the original story. For you to stop now would be unfortunate. At the end of the day, as a fifth person edits a version of the story, if you all refuse to comment elsewhere and stop, that story cannot go out.