233133 Bullies, 3640 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1556
Page 144 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 10:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failed Student:

I was there longer than I should have been but not as long as most victims. Unfortunately TYK is still residing here in the Bay Area and hasnít gone back to Korea yet. Maybe she could go there and help with the reunification process again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:33am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfu4u View Post
    Failed Student:

I was there longer than I should have been but not as long as most victims. Unfortunately TYK is still residing here in the Bay Area and hasnít gone back to Korea yet. Maybe she could go there and help with the reunification process again.
    I doubt that she'd be welcome in Korea. From what I have read here, she scammed plenty of money over there and I am sure that is not appreciated.

A simple individual

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:43am

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe she could become Kim Jong Il's love slave.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 1:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi all. Welcome, Kung Fu 4 You. I just didn't want to give the impression that we might seem like we're some kind of conspiracy to overthrow TYK, even though she probably already believes that. The way she has sent her PR people to make up false flags and remove blogs over the years on the net tells a lot about her. She is really afraid of criticism. Any criticism. She sends in her people to this site to spout the same rhetoric they print in the literature and magazines, without really making any counter arguments. The inner circle fails to see that the net is an entity onto itself and nothing can stop it. Once something is out there, it's out there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 1:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooh the irony! My friend recalls all the stories and trips to Korea (but did not go with them to Korea) and that in 2006 she got her Great title and supposed doctorate from Koreans. Now they don't like her there? I think they should write her a letter of retraction from the doctorate and from being great grandmaster. Ha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Kung Fu and others. My friend trained from the late 80s through to '07. Were you in the COL thing? My friend was not. After energy classes they decided the 'energy was troublesome and potentially dangerous' were my friend to be in COL. What they meant was that they couldn't pull anything over on my friend, that even the pyramid schemes failed to net him, and that they could never hypnotize him for some unexplained reason.

"Ha, also I don't have a lot of money. She only wants those with a lot of dough." he said.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 1:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Possible provable dates:
    Third degree 'dan' Moo Shee Do black belt Kyung Ae Kim and her brother trained on a base in Korea in the 1960s. They all came here with her parents and husband Mark Fontaine in the 1970s through WA and the VT.
    In about 1985 then Fontaine became a Grandmaster, not before then as she indicated. She got this title from one of many TKD foundations. In that same year those records mysterious vanished, allegedly burned up in a fire at her do jang offices. She then moved to Milpitas CA. She could have gone back to that foundation and purchased new credentials.
    Another foundation and a series of 'troubles' fell upon her ATC school so that by 1989 she changed the name to Jung Suwon to cover it up, not to start afresh. The second foundation allowed her to promote SHS to master. MF was promoted in 1994.
    In 1996 she was involved in a series of schemes 'pyramid companies' starting with IDN nutritionals, nuskin, and People's Network, which broadcast some of her show.
    Then in 1998 she was exposed on the TV tabloid Inside Edition and on a local network for possibly running a cult, which h she denied.
    Her pictures with celebrities are clearly airbrushed in. Her portrait shots are also heavily airbrushed.
    Her articles including those in TKD times are in house, written by her staff or her friends and inner circle.
    Her three books were initially said to be best sellers in many languages, but she purchased more copies than she sold, and urged her students to buy up any leftover copies at book signings. Silent Master was actually her only 'successful' book, which did sell as many as 5,000 units. (About 1,000 of those were student purchases).
    Seven Steps to Inner Power was allegedly ghost written by a high level local writer and polished up by SHS.
    In 2004 she was ousted from the Milpitas location after one too many shady 'renovations' and code violations. This comes from actual contractors at the time, one of which was a student.
    In 2004 she tried to start another school in San Jose, which lasted 3 years, where she also tried vast remodeling jobs and to trick the city into letting her expand things and add extra bathrooms. The supervisors of the site and the contractors eventually gotr fed up and told her she had to leave.
    Some junior black belts waited until the 2006 revelation of the Great Grandmaster Doctor Kim deal to rise in rank from black belt to their already assumed ranks of at least third dan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seven Steps (total published, approximate 5,000) cane first, then Silent Master, (total published, approximately 2,000, all to students), and last, Ki Energy (total published unknown).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She owned at least 3 houses and dubbed them College of Learning or City of Light, from 1987 roughly to 1998 roughly. She purchased Stargazer by 2000. Not sure on that but someone mentioned it before. Then she stopped using COL as a name but continued to 'do business as' energy training houses.
    Her computer company, Lighthouse, began as a Christian game supplier in Vermont and a struggling software company after moving to CA. Some of her students were the founders and paid their own money to start the company.
    Lighthouse went overseas to Korea and Malaysia also in the late 1990s and began calling itself Lighthouse worldwide solutions.
    The list of TYK's actual accomplishment are greatly exaggerated. Most of the 'woman of achievement' type awards were given by her friends or students after a donation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 2:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Allegedly she defrauded students, got sued and usually settled out of court, but some of her cases are clearly amazingly underhanded, like her plot to marry and then take the money of a man named Eccles because his family owned a lot of land in Utah. Then she was with at least two other men, including an Olympic hopeful athlete like Eccles named Giandomenico. They parted ways also, later in in 2007. Both men were rich and smart, but lured into her schemes with a promise of being Olympic heroes if she shows them the right energy.