225109 Bullies, 3628 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1556
Page 142 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 8:10am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyki View Post
    When the democratic assemblyman began to lose and the men started embibing, some of the instructors got a hold of some of that stuff. Students saw this. One of the instructors was obviously drunk, which seems ironic considering the beer wasn't that expensive and the champagne wasn't either. Nobody underage drank anything. It was just these guys who brought it in and some of the losing ones. GM didn't see it. But surely she could tell. I wonder if anyone got in trouble for drinking at a party?
    I find that interesting..After all the restrictions TYK put on her students, and I KNOW alcohol was one of them - I am surprised that some of the INSTRUCTORS got into the sauce.
    So it would seem to me that deep down they have desires and needs but have them suppressed by TYK. Oh yeah, wait till she croaks, are they gonna party!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 11:02am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all. What ever happened to some of the ex COL kids who were on here? Does anyone know? Hello123, Chica and the like? I know Chica decided to discontinue posting. Hopefully she has not gone back to the inside. I don't think that AT or NL were ever on here.
    Chicabonita and Ryanbeld are both out, but they try to keep in contact with their mom, who is still in. The entire L family is out and have reunited, and none of them have ever posted on here. It's nice to hear from Clarehoare again, the instigator of this thread, who got his mom out. AT and her mom are also out.

So the only kid left in is JP, and he's not a kid anymore. I hope they let him go to college. He has real talent in gymnastics and could get a scholarship.

Hello123 was never in COL, and after getting advice from the others on this thread, she left JSW and never looked back, as far as I know.

The kids currently training are protected by their parents, so TYK can't get to them yet. If some of them train into their late teens, then she might be able to lure them, but she's not as charismatic as she used to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 2:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I do not believe that GMTYK was ever involved in prostitution. That is the most slanderous thing on here."
    A few of the regular posters can verify that the source of this information is TYK's ex-husband, who met her when she worked near a military base at Osan, Korea.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not knocking you Carson. What I don't get, as we round out this thread, why any of the COL people stayed after being treated so badly. Yeah, I know TYK walked all over you, but that's even more reason to just tell her off and walk out. I know, Stockholm syndrome or something. Like those really wacky old posts suggesting that people were starved or malnourished, or deprived of sleep? That is was okay for TYK to have occasonial 'IT classes' with her boyfriends but students couldn't date each other unless she said so? Students even divorced? You know how expensive it us to go through a divorce? I guess it is very expensive. How does one convince a judge to divorce based on 'my master told me to do it'? Marriage should be a lot more important to people than to allow their boss or their 'master' to influence their minds like that. Yeah, I know you had to be there. I've read the journals here. It's like being there. Feelings are powerful. Masters lord over others. Love should be able to overcome even the hand of a human master. It is God that grants us mercy and grace and love.
    What gets people into cults is deception. It's a bait-and-switch scheme. What's promised is spiritual insight, personal growth, solutions to problems, or some combination. At first the new recruit is given a lot of encouragement and special attention, until in their enthusiasm they make a commitment. This works especially well on people who are lonely, depressed, or unsure of what to do next in their life.

After they make a commitment and become a new member, they are still treated specially for a while, in a sort of "honeymoon" phase. Then the "switch" part of the scheme starts and is played out slowly. Gradually the new member is encouraged to do things for TYK and the group and discouraged from doing "selfish" things. At first the demands are small and the punishments light. But over time this changes.

People who make commitments find it hard to back out of them, especially if they have cut off friends and family or made financial sacrifices. Ask any abused spouse why they don't just pick up and leave. Same psychology.

The sleep deprivation, crazy diets, overwork, and various punishments weaken and confuse the mind, making it hard to do the kind of critical thinking that is the first step in leaving. TYK also instilled fear of the "unenlightened" outside world and guilt about people's pre-COL lives.

Carson was one of the few who really did "just tell her off and walk out." Looking back, I realize I worked it so that TYK would threaten to kick me out, which kept her from trying to convince me to stay. Most people find their way out of cults sooner or later.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 4:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is as Bemused has said - it's a very gradual thing. TYK is very good at picking up on a person's greatest desire or need and promising to fulfill that - for me it was having a purposeful life and helping to make the world a little bit better by the time I die than it was when I was born. Not long after I started training I mentioned to EAS that there were some tensions / issues in my marriage. RDP and I were fighting at times, and I also felt like he was losing respect for me as a person, and I didn't know how to 'fix' it. EAS suggested I speak with TYK, because GMTYK had helped her to work through some issues with her marriage, and TYK 'didn't want her students to start getting divorces, it would make her look bad.' I had the 'class' with TYK, but rather than help with with suggestions to save the marriage, she told me that I had a purpose to my life, and that my marriage had served a purpose in my growth as a person, but it was time to move forward, and that's why I was feeling so much stress - I was having trouble letting go. She played right into my greatest desire at the time - the desire to make more of my life and to be a part of something bigger than myself.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't have to give a judge a reason for divorce. You just file and get one. But with Spencer and tyk he got an annunalment.....which made him legally, a single man, the same as never having been married. I was also one of the people that divorced after coming into ,then called, atc. But I left there 2 months before my oldest granddaughter was born......so I did something right......
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2010 9:29pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got an email on the clarehoare account the other day asking me to review JSW on yahoo/yelp/etc... It was from a a person who recently brought their young child to JSW. Once in they noticed things, and did their own research on google and found this thread.

She said that maybe we should all review JSW, and I did, at least on Yelp. It's nary 2 days and I get a message from "Michael F." claiming my review was slander. Which if you read it, it isn't. Anyhow.. If anyone has a moment, take some time to go over to Yelp and review JSW.

The student I spoke to via email said that they would not have enrolled their child if they had found accurate information easier, such as on a site like yelp or yahoo.

Here is the link. http://www.yelp.com/biz/jung-suwon-m...cademy-fremont

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch for the signs of the times, all. For there will be miracles, signs and wonders. Or maybe just a little more net mischief. You know, EAS hasn't updated any youtube videos in a while. Why not comment on them just for fun? You know, Clare, you don't have to use your real name on yelp. You can log on under a back door user name. Then MF can't email you because he would have no idea. Just a thought. Also there are many ways to get the word out, and you will.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to slander GM or anything, but just tell them facts and basic experiences that can't be disproved. Like that wiki site. Really there should be a full on wiki page for GM. Are there comment pages for TKD times where someone could anonymously write a nice colorful review of JSW from and outside perspective. Ha. How about you guys start running your own PR savvy stuff. You're in the know. As one of you said 'Karma will get you.' Those signs and wonders...are on the net. No stopping the net. twitter, blogspot, facebook, yahoo, various chat sites...you name it. Go there. Spread the word. Night for now. Mull over it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 7:39am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare View Post
    She said that maybe we should all review JSW, and I did, at least on Yelp. It's nary 2 days and I get a message from "Michael F." claiming my review was slander. Which if you read it, it isn't. Anyhow.. If anyone has a moment, take some time to go over to Yelp and review JSW.

Here is the link. http://www.yelp.com/biz/jung-suwon-m...cademy-fremont
    I do not consider this slander Clarehoare. What you wrote was of your experience, and it was negative for the most part. The truth us the truth, and you cannot be sued for that.