Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 151617182464114 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:18am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and on another note. my offer for anyone in COL, or not even in COL to show me TYK is exactly who she says she is and that I have been lying about my experiences in COL is still on the table. so far....zero replies! imagine that! i even offered future silence!

anyone??

Ryanbeld @ hotmail.com

don't be shy...i won't re-post it...anyone?

after twenty years i became evil overnight? If that is the case what does that say about the teachings i was taught? Whats the point of learning for that many years if you can become evil within a short period of time?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:22am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica -

I believe you have been the victim of entrapment. That Korean woman didn't just "happen" to run into you. There are no such things as coincidences. You and Adam were set up. You were lured into giving your contact info to her because she gained your trust.

TYK pulled this same **** with me using an intermediary, but it didn't work out. I sensed what was going to happen if I went with the plan and so I changed the situation. I can't go into details here, but be assured TYK will use any ruse to protect herself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 12:05pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm always finding parallels:

What TYK or her Korean woman ally is doing by threatening you is the same thing that is happening in Zimbabwe, where Mugabe refuses to relinquish power despite having lost the election. Instead, he is threatening the opposition, demanding a recount, and blaming others for everything that has gone wrong in that country.

Interesting also is what's happening in Texas with the FLDS compound. I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot more about what has gone on in that group as time goes by. Someone spoke up, and finally the authorities have taken action. Hopefully, these women and children can be re-integrated into normal society, but it's going to take time for them to emotionally adjust to the real world.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 12:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In honor of the 1st ammendent. Here is the post in question. "unnamed person", I am posting this now! Leave Chica alone! you know what you said! no one named you! and you weren't even in COL. all you told chica was what we already knew.

I ran into a former JSW student today, who is Korean. I asked about TYK's status in Korea. Is she really famous ? Is she really well known ? What about her book written in Korean ?
    This person really has no beef with TYK (She was never in COL). But she was around a lot and did a lot for TYK such as cooking and cleaning. Eventually left a while back.

She said that TYK is not famous nor well known in Korea. I mean, we all knew that but now I was hearing this from a former Korean student (actual Korean Speaker and knows people in the Korean Community) She said that she met a couple of Korean government officials and they don't even know who TYK is. She held up TYK's picture and asked a couple of times in Korea and they didn't know who she is. She told me that TYK is not well known in Korea and that it is a lie. She is not wanted for running for President. As for her book, the story she tells in the book does not match what she has been telling us. If only I spoke Korean. She can claim that she's tried to get her students to learn Korean but I never bought it. She would never teach COL students enough. Plus they never had the time to sit down and learn and TYK knew this. Using her culture and language against us was an easy way for her to pull the wool over our eyes.

When I asked her about the Korean President Kim Dae Jung (Is he still in office ?) she said that he has a bad reputation in Korea and that he is a jerk of a guy anyway.
    I asked her about TYK's Korean, and she said that she understood TYK better in Korean than English. Last time TYK ran into her she said the students looked happy to see her, but not TYK.

I asked her why she felt that TYK didn't sell her products and promote herself to the Korean Community, and she said that TYK actually told her that she doesn't like Korean people. Yes, it's wierd that she said that, but it makes sense. TYK has made fun of Koreans all the time while I was in COL. She laughed at Korean men, especially older Korean men. And the women. It's obvious that she has just used her culture to lure "Westerners" in because there is myth that Asian culture is full of mystical ancient wisdom and TYK knows that and has banked on it. Otherwise she would be staying within her own community, even if she expands into other communities. She never really promoted herself in her own community. She married and dated Caucasians, she promoted herself in mainstream society, and used her "look at me I am an Asian female doing martial arts" to promote herself. That would have never sold in the Korean Community.

Anyway, the formers student told me that she got her black belt somewhere else. She used to brag about TYK and talk about her accomplishments. While she was talking to a couple of police departments, she brought up Tae Yun Kim and talked about her training. A couple of people gave her wierd looks. She said that they are aware of her reputation. She told me a couple of them have even looked into her a little, and don't necesarily agree with the titles she has given herself.

I told her about the Inside Edition thing and told her that she got the Korean Community to back her last time. I asked her if TYK would turn this into a "They're racist and out to get me because I am Korean and they don't understand Korean culture" issue. She laughed and said that many people in the Korean Community know about her bad reputation. She doubts it will happen this time around.Inside Edition was 9 years ago. Plus, AG is out and used to shield TYK from outcry against her. Now that her secrets will be laid out on the table during her trials, people will get to know who Tae Yun Kim really is. Plus, once the Korean Community gets to hear more about how she ran a cult and promoted herself as next to Jesus, will they really want to support her ? Probably not, as it would give Koreans a bad name. What has she really done for the Korean Community ? Has she publicly backed any Korean organizations ?

Hmmmmmmmm.................... Not that I recall. Just because she eats at Korean restaurants once in a while and talks about Korean food doesn't make her part of the Korean Community. Take Oprah for example. (TYK likes to compare herself to her). Oprah built a school in Africa and gives back to the Black Community. What does Tae Yun Kim do for the Koreans ? Has she built a school in Korea or in the Korean Community here ? No. She may say that the Koreans don't understand her. Is that because they know who she really is ? What does that say about you if you claim to be successful and you're own community doesn't know you or feel that you've given them a bad reputation?

While I was working I ran into a martial artist. I asked if he ever heard of Tae Yun Kim and his response was "Oh, you mean the lady that her students worships ?" I said yes and left it at that.

Anyway, forgive the scattered post. My thoughts are scattered but the moral of the story is that TYK is not well known in the Korean Community.

Her suing AG has got to be the dumbest thing she has done. She had a lot of secrets with him. He made her a lot of money and protected her while he was there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 7:10pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, I'm here for you too. You know how to reach me.

The irony of this woman's threat is that if she hadn't said anything, your original post would have fallen into obscurity. I don't recall that it was commented on much, if at all, when it was first posted. But now most of the exers who post regularly have spent several pages discussing it.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 7:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are great on threats. I remember when they all came after me. Threatened me to my face. How I better not say anything about gm. I came right out and told them I wasn't afraid of them. Physcially they could of flattened me. But legally I could make sure they were dealt with. They still tapped my phone, my vehicle was plummeted several times. I still held my ground. I still testified against her. If they have nothing to worry about, they shouldn't have to threaten. More people are watching closer now. Some might be just waiting for them to do something. All phones can be tapped now too. How secure are anyone's phone calls. They may even be telling on themselves. All anyone has to do is Follow the money trail........................

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, if the 'unnamed person' threatens you again, or if anything suspicious happens to you. I will have a meeting with the commander of the station where she works and present him with the print-outs from this forum and ask him if her threat could be considered: "intimidation under the color of authority".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 10:52pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Chicabonita]Nevertheless, I got my first taste of an implied threat today(at least that's the way I took it) "If you do this again, I will have to take care of you." Whatever that means: legal action, physical action, send friends after me, use connections ( I know this person has) to track me whatever, there were no specifics. quote]

I am not an attorney but this sure sounds like an implied threat to me, a threat is a threat, regardless of what action it inferred. The moment this would have been said to me, I would have contacted the authorities before she finished the sentence.

I hope you do the same. Maybe, just maybe, they will have to read BS. Now more then ever am I looking forward to October's trial.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=HerLesson]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Nevertheless, I got my first taste of an implied threat today(at least that's the way I took it) "If you do this again, I will have to take care of you." Whatever that means: legal action, physical action, send friends after me, use connections ( I know this person has) to track me whatever, there were no specifics. quote]

I am not an attorney but this sure sounds like an implied threat to me, a threat is a threat, regardless of what action it inferred. The moment this would have been said to me, I would have contacted the authorities before she finished the sentence.

I hope you do the same. Maybe, just maybe, they will have to read BS. Now more then ever am I looking forward to October's trial.
    Hey, where's Samuel Browing when you need him?? But, whomever said that, had the little (allegedly) exer just shut up, your post would have just drifted off into the obscurity of the cyberworld is correct. It seems that most of us just read it, said, "hmmm" and continued to rag on the old headband queen's plastic surgery and dental malfunctions.
    Just a thought, though: considering all the truly uncomplimentary stuff that people have written about her, why did this one post bring such a quick and extreme reaction from the fold? I agree that you were set up, Chica.
    Yo, Chica. Your posse is behind you!:bully:
    Last edited by saman; 4/08/2008 11:37pm at . Reason: clarity

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 1:15pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kathy, they are not so great at threats anymore or for that matter anything else. There are many who are willing to stand up and tell the truth and the facts and she can't scare them into submission anymore. There are more of us willing to tell the truth then there are Col'ers who are willing to lie.