221998 Bullies, 4234 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1556
Page 136 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    5/28/2010 3:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    Money can buy just about everything...except happiness
    Oh, I think Kyung-ae laughs all the way to the bank. There is no reason for her not to be happy... she has a full time staff catering to her every whim.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2010 12:13am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    Oh, I think Kyung-ae laughs all the way to the bank. There is no reason for her not to be happy... she has a full time staff catering to her every whim.
    Money does not equal happiness.........she did not just lie to us, she lies to herself everyday....she needs those "things" because she lacks.....Remember how she use to say Elvis and others had everything money could buy, and yet they weren't happy?.....If she was happy and believed the word of the Lord, she wouldn't have people waiting on her, she would be waiting on others...

It was so good seeing Bemused today...She let me hear a couple songs from her new CD, soon to be out...they are great....She is so much happier than I ever saw her.....Her eyes and her husbands eyes were of total happiness and love...Something that is not allowed in col. I'm so glad that so many have left there.......not an easy decision, especially when you have been there a long time, but I don't know anyone that regrets leaving there.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/29/2010 12:24am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess she needs votes for some other title or something...so be sure to vote, those in the know...http://www.mojopages.com/biz/jung-su...95035/20076777
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 3:26pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    In The True Believer, social critic Eric Hoffer wrote, "We can never have enough of that which we really do not want."

A while back I wrote a little essay on how TYK never gets the love she wants because all the love directed toward her false image never reaches her real self, which she secretly believes is unlovable.

TYK has a similar issue with power. Because her real self feels powerless, no amount of power wielded through her false image ever satisfies her.

TYK's frequent tantrums are evidence enough that she isn't as happy as she claims to be.

Posted On:
    6/07/2010 4:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kyung-ae likes to use parables to help her followers envision how they need to serve her better. I'd like to share one that I heard that is a bit descriptive about the COL experience:

A traveler was going by a garden when he spotted a one legged pig lying next to the farmer, who was working in the garden. The pig was looking very happy and contented to be there. The man asked the farmer: is that your pig? Yep, mister... shuur is! Best dern pig in the world. Well, how did it lose his leg? Well sir, one day, a fire broke out in our home and the pig came running in and woke everyone up and helped lead them out of the house. Then another time, my child fell down the well, and this here pig came and got me and grabbed my ankle and dragged me over to the well and wouldn't leave my side until my son was safe. And finally, one night a wolf came into our fields and this here pig fought almost to the death to save us and our farm.

So... was it the wolf that took away the pigs legs?

Heck no mister... you don't eat such a valuable pig like this in one sitting!!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2010 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How True, Bemused! TYK needs to look at the things she teaches COL and apply them to herself.
    But, on the issue of your true happiness, being true to yourself, and achieving your goals, how do I buy a copy of your CDs?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2010 6:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all. I have completed reading through all of this saga! More later.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 11:41am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shadow Dancer, that's an apt parable and I LOL every time I look at your new avatar. (Perhaps I'm easily amused, but this means I enjoy life a lot.)

Kittyki, congratulations on reading everything. I remember going though that. It was a very emotional time. It was sobering to learn how much was going on while I was in COL that I didn't know about.

Carson, you have posted 50 times and should be able to send and receive private messages through Bullshido. Send me one and I'll give you my contact info. I'd like to get yours too.

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 12:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused View Post
    Shadow Dancer, that's an apt parable and I LOL every time I look at your new avatar. (Perhaps I'm easily amused, but this means I enjoy life a lot.)

I'm very happy that your life has joy... you deserve it!

Posted On:
    6/09/2010 3:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way Bemused.... your songs are lovely!