Page 13 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 141516172363113 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 4:33am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, I agree with everyone that you should leave the post up. There were no names used in it, so there was no basis for the threats. asking you politely to take it down is one thing. implied threats are another. I dont know who did it and i dont care.

a) let them be afraid of kim on their own. after 1000 posts dont let whoever it is try to intimidate you.
    b) no names were used so again..if they get offended by the post it must only be because its true. I agree with Rosanna that if they think its lies, they are free to come up here and deny them on their own.
    c) they are really stupid to be trying to imply threats.
    d) they would have to be out of their minds to ever try and make good on any implied threat.

Rosanna, you said you saved the posts, can you post the old post again so we can see what was so bad about it? or send it to me, i'll post it. they can try come after me instead, that should be amusing. If anyone wants to threaten my family or any ex-members who are sharing their stories then they should threaten me as well. hearing about censorship and implied threats only lends more credibility to what is being said and royally pisses me off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 4:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi gerbilkungfu,
    I just dont see what politics has to do with this discussion...please don't make this thread into a religious or political bashing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 8:06am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica -

I haven't posted in quite some time, but I have been constantly monitoring this board.
    I am here to support you also, and you can always PM me. As Rossanna stated, they are bullies and nothing would please them more than for you to remain silent.

Apparently whatever transpired in that conversation with the "korean lady" has hit a very hot button. From what Failed Student tells me, Tae Yun Kim is very high strung, and if things don't go her way, she has a temper tantrum. So I say, "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead", or...keep posting.

From the posts subsequent to yours, I would say that you have an army of supporters behind you. President Roosevelt said many years ago, "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself", so please continue to contribute your valuable input to this forum.

I really would like you to PM me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 8:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbeld
    Hi gerbilkungfu,
    I just dont see what politics has to do with this discussion...please don't make this thread into a religious or political bashing.
    I concur. I was just getting ready to give my opinion to gerbilkungfu when I read your post, Ryanbeld. You are so much more polite, so I'll just say to gkfu: WTF???? Although, under the strange ramblings, perhaps there was an element of what many have been saying to Chica: You have a right to free speech and, despite many people who would like to be so PC as to squelch this right, we are still a country essentially run under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Sometimes the truth hurts or causes damage, but that's the problem of the individual or group about which the truth has been told. I was the target of the cult I left and have shared some of the direct and indirect threats with Chica. The harassment has continued, but my students and true friends (even some who are somewhat still in the "fold") know the truth and we all just persevere. If people spread lies that you can prove, then sue them. If you can't prove they are lies, then shut up and either change or close or accept that your numbers will be limited to those who have not heard the true story or just like/enjoy the wierdness of the cult.
    Personally, Chica, I can understand your wariness regarding the implied threat. However, your "training" is coming through with your response. You were trained from childhood to shut up and keep your truth silent. If I read the post in question, it must have seemed pretty inocuous because it sure doesn't jump out at me. If the "threat maker" was an exer, like yourself and so many others, then why would he or she be so undone? Are they scared about what the old lipster can do to them?? Tell him or her to get a friggin' grip! And, while I'm on a roll, tell your mother I will come to the west coast and give her some greatly needed and well deserved parenting lessons! You deserve/d so much more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I haven't talked to chica about this yet, but i think i slightly remember the post. In it she was referring to an ex member of JSW. this person wasn't even in COL. This person did cook for TYK sometimes. This person is korean and said that TYK wasn't very well known in the Korean community. (OMG! that is so harsh! and must be censored!)

My question is this. If this is the person who contacted chica...

a) Where did he/she get the phone number from?
    b) Why does this person care about something that he/she wasnt even named in?
    c) The turn around time was relatively fast. Has this person been monitoring the boards?

here is my theory...

Chica's post gave just enough information about the "unnamed person" that COL was able to figure out who it was. Unnamed person received a phone call out of the blue from either Kim, member, or legal representative. Unnamed person was frightened. unnamed person was given chica's phone number. unnamed person then relayed implied threats that themselves were given.

Or...unnamed person looked on bullshido, recognized enough of a description of themselves in chica's post. looked up chica's real and full name. looked up chica in the phone book. called chica and implied threats about something they were never named in because they felt bad about talking about TYK.

(say...Chica, are you listed in the phone book? Or did you give your number to that person?)

yeah, i like my first theory better...
    Last edited by Ryanbeld; 4/08/2008 9:09am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Thank you for your support, I am not the first and I certainly won't be the last to get pressured. I don't know what the person is capable of doing. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't. But I will tone things down for now at least. But at the same time, I want everyone to know what's up.

I am still going to go observe the trial in October. Whether we are allowed in the court room or not. And they shouldn't be mad they told me to stay away first. My own flesh and blood. So why am I expected to be supportive ??? Chica we don't want you around, Chica it's your fault your mom is in the hospital, Chica you shouldn't look after me because you talk to Adam. So why the HELL do you expect me to support you ??? It's so ridiculous. You won't support me but you want my vote ? Are you on crack ? I wouldn't even be in COL if I wasn't brought there. Mom, you're so against me but did you ever think that YOU and dad brought me there and made me live the life and I didn't have a say ? You all saw the times I praised TYK, but you never saw my doubts. So therefore you pretend it never happened. That's you're fault for not paying attention and choosing to ignore me.

I want COL members to know that I don't go and call people up. People in COL think that I sit with others and plot things and think about who to call next. I don't look for current or ex COL members to talk to. I did call up Adam, but other than that, I have either been contacted or I have run into people and people have things to say ! Get used to it. If you can't, then it says that you are trying to stifle peoples' right of freedom of speech. People in COL are so damn paranoid ! The day I talked to ex COL members I got in contact with after 8 years I got bitched out and so did they. COL members have so many secrets. That's why they have the **** List, and now I know I am on it.

I remember how my mom used to call me up and tell me when certain people left COL and tell me not to talk to them. Specifically that if they call me to not talk to them. They forget that I wouldn't pick up the phone and talk to people in COL. I only did that to make sure my mom was okay after her trip to the hospital, but I won't do that anymore because when I did care to call they act as if they don't know me. So yeah, I even keep my space from my own mom as a courtesy.

So yeah, I will tone things down from now, but I will also be at the courthouse if the trial is on. And I hope others will be there too. COL expecting my support is like a whore expecting to be treated as a housewife.

Sorry all, sometimes this all makes me so mad.
    You do not have to tone down your postings, you stimulate others to post the truth. We all need a little spice now and then. You have come so far, do not let them stop you now!

Another analogy, col expecting anyone's support is like a whore expecting to be treated like the second coming!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sounds to me like after a long hiatus..."unnamed person" is now back in the fold. even though they were never fully involved before. sounds to me like glorified damage control. Why tell Chica one thing then turn around a couple days later and completely deny having said anything and accusing Chica of lying?

i just wonder what it was that scared her into compliance. information? possible legal action? a little overdue love-bombing? invite her back and put on a show? play the korean women card?

nothing really new there. i've heard of an old COL member that is back in kim's graces, doing a little detective work for her.

why does she only reach out to chefs? haha

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since we're all hypothesizing about the threat and its genesis, I will add my own theory:

TYK has been exposed on this forum for all her insincerity, wiles, machinations, etc. Like a fox, which is also known actually and allegorically for being clever, she has finally been run to ground. One can expect therefore that she will fight to survive by whatever means possible. She will claw, scratch, snarl, and bare her teeth in her struggle to escape from the hole that she now finds herself in. If you've ever seen or participated in fox hunting, the end is not pleasant.

It would not suprise me to find out that others posting here have or will be receiving threats from TYK or her agents. If this is in fact the case, I would like to see those threats or other unusual incidents reported here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She herself or any close member won't threaten anyone; especially with the impending court case. that would be a major footbullet that they cannot afford. She has a hard enough time keeping everyone there on her side and believing the stories she tells them.
    She has got to know by now that threatened litigation holds no merit either, all that would do is drag the whole thing out publicly, on record, and she would have to be there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 9:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and i am sure that they are going to try every legal option to have ex-members barred from the courtroom. that is my prediction. mark it. check it.

i dont know what those legal options are and if they will work but i am more than sure they will try them all.