Page 12 of 156 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 3:25pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, from what was posted and said, she cheated on him as well. And of course there is her propensity for much younger men. Must be a carry over from her previous job in Korea near the service men.

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey fellow survivors,

Here I am sitting in the Madrid aiport at 3 AM. My plane was delayed in London Heathrow and I missed my connecting flight...trying to get to Lisbon, Portugal. Lucky for me they have a Wi-Fi area.

After finding this site,again (I found it quite a few years ago, before it really took off), I can't stop reading all of the posts. Thank you all for your contributions. I left such a long time ago, but my experience is echoed in all of your posts.

I can add a little humor. We renamed GM, Grand Manipulator. And we rewrote one of the ATC songs:
    Our Grandmaster she's so bright
    That's because she steals our light.

I really feel blessed that I, like the rest of you, was able to break the ties with GM, and have my life back.

I'm a little sleep deprived right now (isn't that appropriate considering whom I'm reading and writing about) so I will keep it short.

I leave Spain next week for London where I'll be attending a conference on Cults. Maybe I'll have something to share when I get back.

Be well, and follow your hearts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 12:40pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I talked to another exer over the weekend, and he had some interesting stories.

Although when TYK claimed to be on a "special program" it usually meant that she was having plastic surgery, there was one time when she really was intending to give herself a two-week wilderness fasting and workout program at Ah Chim Hae, her old ranch. She lasted only half a day.

Maybe she did better when she was younger and testing for her first, second, and third degree black belts, which we can verify that she earned. TYK's ex tested with her, so at least he knows what those testings involved. Would someone who talked with her ex like to comment?

This exer also said that many of the techniques TYK performed in her videos were fake. For example, some of the boards were sawed into so they would break more easily.

I made it as far as black belt in her school. To earn that rank I had to spend three days in the forest with no food or water, working out twice a day. Then, back in the dojang, I did forms up to Ba Sai; breaks of up to a four cinder block stack and including complex kicking combinations such as roundhouse/crescent/spinning-roundhouse; and sparring with 2-3 opponents while tied to a lightweight chair, with one leg tethered to a water jug, and with various other impediments. I didn't break the bottle, but I might have succeeded if I'd been allowed to use my elbow instead of my hand.

My point is that if what this exer says is true, it's likely that for many years now TYK has been incapable of passing her own black belt test, let alone her own master test.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 9:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Hello All,

I am going to have to take a rest from posting for a while. I really only post here and don't use full names. Nevertheless, I got my first taste of an implied threat today(at least that's the way I took it) "If you do this again, I will have to take care of you." Whatever that means: legal action, physical action, send friends after me, use connections ( I know this person has) to track me whatever, there were no specifics. Maybe that was the intent, was to get me to use my imagination.

Whatever, I am so over this. Bitches.
    Thank God you are out of COL. You have posted over 1,000 posts. I believe this has not only enlightened readers as to what has gone on with you being with tyk but it has also helped you heal from your ordeal. Contact me Chica and I will tell you who to go to for support if you have been threatened. It is no joke to get a "warning" and they can assist you. This is still a free speech world. There are laws to protect your free speech. Even implied threats can and will be dealt with.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 10:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gee Chica, you have all the fun. Just a note of support, we are here to support you. You are important to this site as we all are. Let us know how we can help.

United we stand....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 10:40pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am taking this post back out of respect for the person whose experience I posted about, who feels I lied. I am sorry about all this.
    First off, FYI. I save the posts on BS everyday so if those who threatened you think that what you posted has disappeared for good, think again.

Second, Chica, you didn't lie. You don't owe anyone an apology. The purpose of whoever called you, be it Kim or the korean lady who called COLer's "brain damaged and not brainwashed", was to get you to remove this post because it shows too much just how big a lie it is that she is so popular in the korean community. I mean, really, how would it look for someone like her who has played the minority card to the hilt, look, when her own community sees her as we all do?

Hello All,

I am going to have to take a rest from posting for a while. I really only post here and don't use full names. Nevertheless, I got my first taste of an implied threat today(at least that's the way I took it) "If you do this again, I will have to take care of you." Whatever that means: legal action, physical action, send friends after me, use connections ( I know this person has) to track me whatever, there were no specifics. Maybe that was the intent, was to get me to use my imagination.

Did you happen to record this conversation or have any witnesses to this? I hope so, but even if you don't, it now goes on record here that you have been threatened and if something untoward happens, well, we all know where to look now don't we? Smart move. This in itself will keep anyone from doing anything to you. Heck, if i were them, I'd take pains to make sure you're 100% safe..but then, thats just me and I am not a delusional psycho with schizophrenic and paranoid tendencies.

If it comes to any legal action, you have witnesses to this conversation so you know that it wasn't a figment of your imagination. I suggest that you write a complete account of the incident, time, place, people involved and keep it handy. Maybe even pass on a copy to a lawyer. One of your profs may be open to this.

Now, you say you will stop posting. So you are allowing them to take away your voice, just as they did when you were in COL. Whats the difference then? to be free yet still subject to "their rules" and "their ideas"? You have been one of the best constributors to unraveling the mystery of COL and Kim with your testimony on your own experiences, and it has done a world of good. Do you doubt that? COL people read this forum everyday, some , as you know have left as a result. Some may say, "well, just a couple of them left". Then let me say this, if even only one left, it's a huge deal because it is just the beginning of an exodus and the fact that people are taking the time to read about your and the other exers experiences, that were unavailable just a few years ago says something.

I don't always approve of the constant talk about Kims looks and sexual proclivities but if a burst of levity now and again helps in keeping things from getting too intense, then it's all good. However, to stop posting and allowing people to dictate what you can and cannot say, is just a step back into allowing the same control you got away from back into your life. If anyone wants to object to your post or to anyones for that matter, they are free to come on here and speak out, but to call you and threaten you with vague references of payback is just low, not to mention criminal.

A message to your "friend who likes to threaten people"

America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. A country where the rights of the people come first. Do not mistake this for a country where you can just take away someone's right to free speech because you are bigger, stronger or have more money. There is a name for people like you, they are called bullies, picking on someone because you think that she is alone in all this. She isn't. There is a whole bunch of people who will stand by her if you make good on your threats. Ever heard of something called the Law? It doesn't always work but sometimes at the best of times, it does. People come here to talk about their experiences, to share, to heal and in the process, separate truth from lies. We use our voice and you are free to use yours in turn. That you choose not to is your problem, not ours. If you don't like what you read, then don't come on here but do not for one second think that you can stop the truth from coming out. What's it going to take for you to realize that the same people that you screwed up are now better people because they came out here and shared and found others who went through the same thing? I know that its not what you want but it is what it is and stooping to such measures as you have with Chica has only confirmed once aqain, that all that has been said here is the truth, nothing more, nothing less.

Did you know that:

The First Amendment is an amendment to the Constitution of the United States guaranteeing the right of free expression which includes freedom of assembly and freedom of the press and freedom of religion and freedom of speech.

Aint this country grand? :brave:

peace. rossanna.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 10:54pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello All,

While I can't blame you, keep posting. Your enthusiasm and will to post anything has fueled many people to speak out who never would...

This is fucking bullshit... dont let them terrorize you! Theyre assholes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 11:11pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if they made threats, and you know who the person is, get a temporary restraining order.

If you have any documentation, recordings, etc, call a police officer to your home, show them or play them the documentation, and you can receive a temporary restraining order...

This person is attempting to deprive you of your First Amendment rights through threats... Very illegal. A police officer may be able to advise other ways that you may be able to actually press criminal charges on the person(s).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 12:39am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Chica, if you stop posting, then kim will have everyone believing in that ki energy bullshit. The truth hurts kimmy, but never more than it should.

I understand and respect your reasons if you stop posting, you can always send us a message and we can relay them if you wish. However, don't let that chimpanzee of a woman run any aspect of your life. She has ruined many lives and you are testimony that life goes on after COL and always for the better.

You are the poster child for success after leaving COL. Everyone and yes, even the kimikazee knows your words are truth, hence the threats. This is how she operates. Through fear. One by one then two by two she will try to strike people down.

Do what you think is best for you but know we support you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/08/2008 4:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jeet kune do/kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this illustrates the condition of the human race, headed for disaster. pessimism brings about change, either for the better or for the worst, in case of OBAMAINATION, BARAK HUSSEIN "RACIST" OBAMINATION, fits right in with the worst. Like this diaper thingy fits HILLERY OR HITLERY AND OBAMA OR OBAMINATION just well, both are PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING and bad for the country, shows the decline of our civilization. At least it's no where close to the muslim world, which was a DECLINE right from it's inception. Like this diaper craziness so as the stupidity of the islam. What does diapers, liberalism and islam have in common? ALL HOLDS "****!"