Page 11 of 156 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 3:03pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, she is old enough to be your grandmother not your mother.

With all this baby stuff, I guess she only breast fed certain babies although with all her boob jobs it must be like a rubber pacifier.

Seems to me the only reason you came from a broken home was because she broke up your home. It also sounds from previous posting that there certainly was love between your mother and father until the piranha came between them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 4:14pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    WTF ?? I can't believe that was a lie. I thought that she actually really failed him three times. ...
    yknow... it makes sense.. for god sakes, many COL members had trained for 10 plusyears before testing for blackbelt. In 1989 when SHS tested for master, that would have put him at 9-10 years. He wouldnt have had timed to be failed, making it to master in about a decade.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 4:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    yknow... it makes sense.. for god sakes, many COL members had trained for 10 plusyears before testing for blackbelt. In 1989 when SHS tested for master, that would have put him at 9-10 years. He wouldnt have had timed to be failed, making it to master in about a decade.

Well, she could have had him retest every 3 months or so. It would have only delayed his gratification for about 9 months. It's a win-win for everyone... she gets 3x the testing fees and he gets to feel special.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 4:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At 62+ she is old enough to be anybody's grandmother!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 4:38pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failed Student, I am not sure if it was like this in Vermont, but while I was there, it was her we took out for Mothers Day. Our real parents would get a phone call or maybe a card. But not Tae Yun Kim. We were her "children" and she was our "mother". Every year we either took her out to brunch or we put on skits about how she "saved our lives" or we made her an extravagant home cooked meal.
    TYK isn't the first cult leader to take on a parental role. Perhaps the most infamous was Jim Jones, whose followers called him "Father" to his face and in their letters to him. Even his sexual partners (of both genders) called him that. David Koresh was more literal about it. He married all his female followers, even those barely into puberty, and fathered as many children as he could by them.

Catholic priests are called "Father," but they don't act like parents or try to substitute for the parents of their parishoners.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 4:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are absolutely right and look what happened to those followers.

I believe the ten commandments say honor thy father and mother not some old prostitute who pretends to be the second coming.
    Last edited by HerLesson; 4/03/2008 4:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 12:20pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failed Student, I am not sure if it was like this in Vermont, but while I was there, it was her we took out for Mothers Day. Our real parents would get a phone call or maybe a card. But not Tae Yun Kim. We were her "children" and she was our "mother". Every year we either took her out to brunch or we put on skits about how she "saved our lives" or we made her an extravagant home cooked meal.........
    Chica, I never had to take her out with the others for Mother's Day, nor would I. What frustrated her is that I never let go of my family connection. My mother was kind of impossible, but she was still my mother, not TYK. Also, we didn't have that much of a base of followers, just the five I have referred to before plus maybe another five on the periphery.

We did have a Christmas party where we put on skits which in retrospect were childish and ridiculous. One was that Korean story about chopsticks in the after life, and how the Japanese ones were too short and the Chinese ones were too long, or maybe it was vice- versa, but the Korean ones were just the right length, so that people could feed each other. (I will refrain from making the obvious comment about how "size matters").

I do remember when her ex -husband came home from being in the hospital, there was a sign in their house - "Welcome Home, Dad". so maybe this familial stuff was getting off the ground floor about that time. Also, SHS referred to her parents as "father" and "mother".

It seems a lot of what you are describing started once she settled in California. I think Vermont was a testing ground for her expanded activities. She also had a husband who probably did rein her in a bit, but once she unloaded him she was able to do as she pleased, with SHS and the rest of them going along with it all.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 12:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He left her Failed Student

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 12:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF ?? I can't believe that was a lie. I thought that she actually really failed him three times. She told that story of failing him three times to test his attitude over and over and over............ And I thought it was true because it sounded like something she would actually do. Withholding a belt because she doesn't like your attitude, even if you earned it, is something she would do !

Over the years she would say to us with him next to her " I making him to do da testing tree time ! I wanting to ah testing da attitude. Is ah arr about da attitude. You know what I saying ? Having the right mind, right view, right attitude !"

SHS would always bow and say "Yes Ma'am, you failed me three times !" Why lie about getting your blackbelt ? But you know what ? He's probably had to help tell this story so many times that he probably doesn't even remember what really happened.

Such liars !
    SHS has always been her doormat, at least that's how I perceived it. Either she was chastising him as I have described, or he was running around following her orders, or propping up her image, all the while worshipping the ground she walked on.

Over time he has become aware of her duplicitousness, but he is so ensnared that he's become a part of the mechanism and he has no choice but to tough it out to the bitter end. There is no escape hatch for him. Interestingly enough though, through Privateeye.com I have found that every one of them except SHS has multiple judgments against them, such as forcible entry and liens. SHS doesn't have anything showing. Maybe they're throwing the rest of them to the dogs first and he'll go down with the ship. I can only guess that the others have had to sign legal documents that have them all bound up financially and SHS didn't, although there is a ton of judgments against TYK.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 12:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    He left her Failed Student
    She told me she was going to leave him.

This came up in conversation when she was telling me about her plans for her "circle" of followers, and I asked "what about Art"? and she said he knew that they would be separating.

When she told us that at some future date we'd be moving, I said I wanted to go to California", and she shot me down, saying that was not a good place to go, because there was a "lot of negative energy" there. Go figure.