224850 Bullies, 3686 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1556
Page 102 of 156 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 12:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jung SuWon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Tae Yun Kim,

Time and again you have apologized to your students saying that if you have ever done anything wrong or to upset them to please forgive you. You use the phrase "knowingly or unknowingly" as if that were some kind of disclaimer. Let's just say that in your cas it is mostly "knowingly" that you hurt others and manipulate lives as well as do your best to destroy relationships and dreams only to promote your own selfish desires. And all your lies and schemes are done in the name of "helping others" and "making a difference". Shame on you!

You pretend to care about people, as long as there is something in it for you. For the rich business man or "has been" celebrity, you come off like you can save them from themselves or that you can somehow partner up with them to do something in the future (whidh never ends up happening). You reach out to the downtrodden (mainly through your students' efforts) but only because of the photo op and to later have something to brag about. Even with your students or some who visit your school, you shower those you perceive to have something to offer with so much attention while all the time you are plotting how to use them for your selfish agenda and to get your hands on their money. Shame on you!

You break up families by telling students that their children, spouse or other family members have "bad energy", or there are "past life" issues, or or that God gave you a message directly that they must break all ties with those loved ones. Who do you think you are? You tell these things to your students so you can become the center of their lives instead of their own faith and families. You lie and tell your students it is best for them to break these "attachments". Shame on you!

Making students' work all hours to wait on you hand and foot and cater to your every whim is not to train them to be great "warriors" but instead to feed you never ending desire to have everything your way. Their well being means nothing to you so long as you have your grand "image" portrayed to the outside world. "Any time, any place" means to be willing to be a slave to anything you command even if it means no sleep for days on end. Shame on you!

What more can you take from these students? You have their money, control over their careers, and control over all their time including any relationships they have, even with each other. You send them out once in awhile to "wear a red coat" and visit with family. A joke! You give "permission" and it is so rare an occasion that when students do visit with family they feel awkward, guilty and uncomfortable. You have drained the very life out of them and it shows. Who can get back some of the most productive years of their life, wasted on your selfish schemes? Shame on you!

You claim that no one has honor. Look in the mirror; it is you who has no honor. You claim no one has gratitude. Look in the mirror; it is you who has no gratitude. As each discovers who you are, they despise what you have done to wrong them through your lies. To this I say, shame on you!

Your former COL student.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2009 7:51am

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have rarely read a statement written with such passion as Hyeongsa's, and even though I am many years removed from this situation, it evoked tears from me.
    May your pain be lessened with each passing day Hyeongsa, as well as the pain of all others who have found the courage to exit from the living Hell endured while under the iron rule of Tae Yun Kim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 12:47pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great letter, Hyeongsa! Welcome to our discussion group. We may have known each other in COL. Even if we didn't, thank you for relating your experiences and feelings, which are so similar to mine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have read Bemused's and Hyeongsa's letters to Tae Yun Kim, and I can only conclude that this woman is evil incarnate. Selfish, mean, sadistic...all these terms are applicable.

I no longer feel pain from my three year involvement with her group, but as I read the litany of what Tae Yun Kim has done, both physically and psychologically to her followers, I am sickened, and at the same time grateful for MY inner strength to have escaped the harshness of her iron rule.

I had no idea that she would change from a questionably competent martial arts instructor in a small town into a megalomaniac intent on controlling every aspect of her disciples lives, from their eating, sleeping, clothing, working, associating, copulating, and God knows what else.

In a way, I feel some regret that - had I known then what I now know - I might have been able to nip this in the bud.... but hindsight is 100 percent. Perhaps if I had not joined her school, helped her family financially, convinced her to seek medical help in her pregnancy, maybe all this would not have come to pass.

Maybe there is a reason for everything. Maybe this messy situation has helped me to grow and to be in the happy place I now find myself. Not to get religious about this, but maybe God does work in mysterious ways.

Peace.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 8:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hyeonga and Bemused -

I would like your permission to use your letters to Tae Yun Kim as part of my upcoming presentation about cults. I know they will be of great interest to the audience. In an effort to keep the matter "fair and balanced", I extend an offer to the COL people, yea, even Tae Yun Kim, to write on this board in defense of their group.

I will give credit where credit is due, and will not use any material without the explicit permission of the authors.

I also invite the person who sent the letter to the Cultmaster.com website, written by Tae Yun Kim to me aeons ago, to forward a copy of that letter to me by PM as an attachment.

This all should make for some lively and interesting discussion a few weeks hence.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 7:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jung SuWon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Failed Student, of course you have permission to use my letter. Anything that will help others become more aware of cults and how their leaders operate is something worth contributing to. I commend you for what you are doing.

You are right that everything does happen for a reason. Perhaps you are in a better position now to stop her than you were way back when. I know for a fact that this website has led to good people having their doubts confirmed and then finding the courage to leave the Jung SuWon cult. Hopefully others have avoided the pain and suffering she imparts to her closest students and kept a distance or not joined at all.

Thank you Failed Student and others who have posted the truth here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2009 4:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, Failed Student, you have my permission to use my letter. The only way to reduce the power of cults is to educate people about them. Go for it!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/14/2009 5:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The presentation I will give is starting to take form. In it, I will show how words can be taken out of context, distorted, and put to the advantage of the distorter.
    Since Tae Yun Kim purports to be so religious, I will use her abuse of scripture to show her for the fraud she is.

In Mark 8:27-38, starting with "If any want to become my followers......." There are many others passages I will also employ to demonstrate this misuse of scripture. Most probably, other cult leaders do the same, but I will focus on Tae Yun Kim and my own descent into Hell and subsequent release from that mental prison.

There needs to be a balance between materialism and spirituality. That balance was lost in the cult. All was given, all forsaken, to follow this false prophet. Neither Jesus nor Mohammed nor Gandhi nor the Buddha demanded of his followers what Tae Yun Kim has. She has preyed upon the gullibility and trust of her followers to further her own ends. She neither receives messages from God, nor speaks for God, nor is she the Messiah.

The letters of Bemused and Hyeongsa speak volumes. I will use them as handouts. Thank you both for your permission.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 9/14/2009 5:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/15/2009 11:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many cults misuse scripture, and it's useful to point out how they do it. However, some cults are not religious at all. These cults sometimes misuse other writings, such as those of Marx. What's common to all cults is the misuse of everyday social conventions. My letter on the misuse of gratitude is one such example.

The pattern of misuse is the same regardless of what is misused. Basically the cult leader is exempt from his or her own rules, or has different rules.

Another of my favorite examples is the way TYK misused the concept of love. For her followers, love meant giving constant praise and obeying all commands. For her, love meant punishing every perceived misdeed. And then there was sex. Followers were required to be celibate, but TYK claimed that she was so pure she could "handle the energy." Hmmm...I wonder if you can find that in the Bible!

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    9/15/2009 11:47am

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused View Post
    TYK claimed that she was so pure she could "handle the energy." Hmmm...I wonder if you can find that in the Bible!
    That reminds me of the joke... Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker claim ministers do more than lay people.