Page 101 of 156 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:13pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Wohali - this has nothing to do with the cult, but if your spring rolls have cinnamon in them, you must have gotten them from a Cambodian restaurant)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:57pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wohali View Post
    How can anyone who dresses like a prostitute in publicity photos raise the status of women in martial arts? If anything she is making it harder for females to be taken seriously.
    I consider her abuses more serious than her lack of taste, but the latter certainly doesn't help her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:43pm

Style: TKD Hapkido Judo Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student View Post
    (Wohali - this has nothing to do with the cult, but if your spring rolls have cinnamon in them, you must have gotten them from a Cambodian restaurant)
    :icon_lol: What someone else actual reads the tag line? Actually spring rolls came from frozen food section with the brand name of Ling Ling. Won't be buying those again.

BTW-Are you feeling okay? I notice you've been drinking Molson's nonstop for the past week.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 7:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wohali View Post
    :icon_lol: What someone else actual reads the tag line? Actually spring rolls came from frozen food section with the brand name of Ling Ling. Won't be buying those again.

BTW-Are you feeling okay? I notice you've been drinking Molson's nonstop for the past week.
    Of course I've been drinking Molson's nonstop. We've had a long hot spell here in Vermont. As soon as the snow flies, I'll be switching back to hot buttered rum.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 1:21am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wishing all ex-colers the best. The only way is up after leaving, I have a close relationship with our Lord and feel happier than anytime in my life. This is how I plan to spend the rest of my life. Helping others.....not myself.
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 2:27am

Style: TKD Hapkido Judo Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps Kathy you can become a role model for Kimmie. I think people are beginning to wise up all over the country to all the cult groups like this and people become wiser and learn to think for themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 2:13pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Tae Yun Kim,

When I was your student, you talked a lot about gratitude. You expected a lot of it from your students, and when they failed to give you sufficient amounts of it, you accused them of being ungrateful and made them feel guilty. You implied that gratitude is sacred, and I agree with you. I really do.

What about your gratitude for your students? I think you owe them quite a bit of it. After all, it is their labor and sacrifice that pay for your gated mansion in the hills, your well-appointed Mercedes, and your endless supply of new clothes and jewelry. It is their promotion efforts and writing skills that land you awards and TV interviews. It is their dedication that keeps your Tae Kwon Do school running.

According to reports from former students, you can't even operate an ATM machine or use a computer by yourself. I can attest to your lack of English skills. I cannot verify your martial arts skills, because aside from a few forms and some staged self-defense demonstrations, I haven't witnessed them. Your instructors, however, demonstrate a lot of skill. There are many basic things that your students do for you that you either can't or won't do yourself. You should be grateful.

You are capable of inspiring people. This is what most elicits gratitude from your students. Your greatest skill is in convincing people to want to do things for you. There is nothing wrong with this, in itself. The world needs leaders. However, you are a leader because you have followers. You owe them your leadership status and you should be grateful.

Instead, you have underpaid, overworked, lied to, and verbally abused these followers. You have also insisted on controlling their relationships with their parents, children, and significant others. You justify these actions as teaching methods, but I have never known any other teachers who use these methods, except Werner Erhard, who was disgraced on 60 Minutes. This behavior is as illogical as it is unfair and unspiritual. You want to keep these people working hard for you, don't you?

If you do, treat them well. Pay them what their work is worth. Give them time to rest. Tell them the truth. Be respectful when you talk to them and don't yell at or insult them. Let them handle their own family and romantic lives. And most of all, be grateful. Without them, you would have no wealth or fame. You might even have to learn to use an ATM machine.

Sincerely,

Your Former COL Student

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 4:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bravo! Bravo! Well said, Bemused.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 11:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jung SuWon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bemused, this letter speaks volumes and it's views are shared by many. It has inspired me to write a letter also. It will be posted soon. Thank you for telling it like it is.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2009 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hyeongsa View Post
    Bemused, this letter speaks volumes and it's views are shared by many. It has inspired me to write a letter also. It will be posted soon. Thank you for telling it like it is.
    We look forward to reading your letter. Bemused has put into words the truth. Great Job Bemused
    The real deal. No muss, no fuss, just truth