Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 9:50pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    I would think she would draw something like that after he left. How else to try to save face and admit that he DIDN'T want her and it was OVER. It was his choice. I wonder if she tore of up the hundreds and hundreds of pictures she had taken of him? She admired his body so much. He was tall like she liked men to be, plus he wasn't a "small" man like the other senior instuctors who have no height. I was at col1 when shs was doing lots of photos in the house of him. She oiled his body and he did several different poses and only had shorts on. He did have a good body, I'll give him that. A true athlete. Thank God he got away from her.
    Whether drawn before, during, or after the relationship, an adult wearing a diaper is still kinky.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 10:35pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Diapers: i saw something on HBO, there is a particular fetish.. it was actually in a fax titled to him, along with one of her weird notes to him. So it was certainly while they were together.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 4/02/2008 10:38pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2008 10:41pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Do you remember some of the exercises she had us do during Self-Discovery Weekends? One time she had us think back to the time when we were babies and had us all crawl around in the dirt yowling, and cooing.
    I never went... but I recall her gloating about it one time. That it was such a learning expirience.

The dog thing is on the pro-sieben video.

Both mimic verbatim a follow up to the self-hypnosis of song singing/chanting that is detailed in the video ryan posted last week.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 9:13am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    SE wearing a diaper? TYK might have drawn it when SE first joined and was a "spiritual baby." TYK and SE were married briefly, so this strikes me as a bit kinky.
    Oh, my! Now diapers! You know, though, there are lots of guys who actually pay $$ to get spanked and humiliated by a woman while they wear diapers. It really exeplifies the concept of your nasty little former leader as "Mommy Dearest" ! And yet another "brief" marriage! I guess her motto is, "So many men, so little time" - I imagine her divorce lawyer loves her.
    Now, to all you folks who are still in this cult who, apparently, read this thread regularly, I say this: stick your finger down your throat and hack up the Kool Aid!!:ohyea7qh:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 12:28pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole area of diapers, enemas, pretending to be children or dogs is symptomatic of a regression with the intent of removing one's identity. To revert to a childlike state opens the portal for reprogramming. TYK acts as a mommy figure with the ability to reward or punish. A child is influenced by parents and authority figures, so if she can erase all that went before in a person's life, she's got carte blanche in molding them into who she wants them to be.

That meditation session I had in Vermont made me vulnerable to change also. My mind was opened to her suggestions and directives. So it happens on two levels - the physical and the mental.

Interestingly enough, about a year ago on one of thos e TV crime shows, this subject of adult infantilism was explored. The dead guy was found on the ground with a dirty diaper. I know it's a sexual paraphilia, but it's a bit on the kinky side, IMHO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 12:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A note about SHS vis a vis TYK and who is the puppet and who is the puppeteer.

On more than one occasion she humiliated him in front of others for the slightest provocation. Once he raised his voice and she made him do fifty push-ups. On another occasion, he was putting together the sweat tent for the weekend retreat and she didn't like the way he was putting the poles in the ground and called him out on that too.

So I really don't know who ultimately is to blame, but by now he's in it up to his ass and there's no way he can get out

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 1:35pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TYK said that she made SHS test four times for his black belt; she flunked him the first three times. She explained that it wasn't because he didn't do what he needed to, it was because she was testing his attitude.

TYK tries to reframe punishments by saying, "I love you more means I spank you harder." Even COL students have trouble believing this. It seems SHS has gone farther than anyone else in believing it. TYK said that SHS gets worried if he goes on too long without getting yelled at.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 1:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    TYK said that she made SHS test four times for his black belt; she flunked him the first three times. She explained that it wasn't because he didn't do what he needed to, it was because she was testing his attitude.

TYK tries to reframe punishments by saying, "I love you more means I spank you harder." Even COL students have trouble believing this. It seems SHS has gone farther than anyone else in believing it. TYK said that SHS gets worried if he goes on too long without getting yelled at.
    That's a crock. He got his black belt on the first try. He tested when we first opened ATC, before our grand opening. She gave him a belt with the Asian lettering on it and said it was the first black belt she had received. Suprisingly, it fit him perfectly and looked brand new.

She does like to occasionally flunk people when they test though, as was my experience. In those days it was important for me to pass when I tested, and maybe I would not have been so pissed off with her had she not played mind games with me.

Incidentally, there were five of us that helped her get ATC going - SHS, WHH, MBF, DP, and myself. She tested the other four, not me, even though she initially said she was going to test me too. I looked forward to being tested, and then she changed her mind and pulled the rug out from under me. What a bitch.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 4/03/2008 1:56pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 2:03pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know how sick this crawling around like a baby or barking like a dog sounds?

She must have been laughing all the way to the bank. As I mentioned several times before how she laughed at all of the Col'ers and how she saved them. Saved them hell, she turned them into sheep, who else would follow such stupid instructions.

What could have been the explanation that she could make people do such ridiculous things? Someone please explain to me what could make people do such foolish things?

I do not want to offend or be rude, I truly would like to know.
    Last edited by HerLesson; 4/03/2008 2:05pm at .

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    4/03/2008 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student

Incidentally, there were five of us that helped her get ATC going - SHS, WHH, MBF, DP, and myself. She tested the other four, not me, even though she initially said she was going to test me too. I looked forward to being tested, and then she changed her mind and pulled the rug out from under me. What a bitch.

You probably didn't serve her tea with a deep enough bow, or you didn't kiss her ass with the right color of lipstick.