Page 1 of 156 1 23451151101 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 10:25pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 3)

Other threads are too big, so will now be locked. Please continue discussion here. If there are any questions feel free to message me.

Previous threads - Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students Here

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 2) Here.

ADMIN Note: This is a link to the article on our Martial Arts Encyclopedia that summarizes some of the points this thread makes:

http://www.bullshido.org/martialarts/Tae_Yun_Kim
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:39am

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Chica, my input to you is that if you feel the wikipedia article should be going a particular direction, make it so... I honestly don't care about a narrative why one way or another... Go to wikipedia, and click edit this page.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As to it being to harsh or whatever verb was sued.. it isn't harsh enough. It covered on things I have personal verification of. The COL Program page is much more comprehensive as far as 'training'....

BS has an ubiquity of opinion. What we really need is an ubiquity of verifiable info for wikipedia. If you have a document, upload it to a free upload site, and put the link on the COL talk page, or TYK talk page.

This isn't fox news, i don't need your take or spin on what is going on with Wikipedia... sorry

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:JzG
    Nice, so apaprently they have already complained to the wikipedia foundation, not overly shocking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because any refernces that were there, I gave way to, thats what MT is trying to do on the tyk page.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 7:23am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, i resign from the wiki-wars. apparently all it takes to be a fact is that it has linked to another site. So anything COL wants to post, all they have to do is put it on one of her sites first, and viola!! its a fact! . I know i have the same options, but its becoming too much of a game.

MT made some logical points in his wiki-pedia edits. Like the part about taking parts from the inside edition video instead of the fifty articles in her favor. the only problem with that is that the articles in her favor are compromised. I quoted from three or four articles and even when they are favorable, the accounts are different in almost every one of them. Am I supposed to believe thats the writer's mistake in every case? As tenacious as TYK is about her image, i find that unlikely.

Im curious as to if she has actually done any advising to the gyeonsang-buk-do province. It says she's an advisor, and Im sure she's got some certificate for it. Has she advised them in any way since she recieved it. Does she actively work with them? or just relish in the titles? If she does actively work with them, good for her, thats what the title is for.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:44pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bemused -

You brought up the issue of deprivation diets, (somewhere at the end of Part 2 ) and this troubles me. Even the Nazis gave their prisoners more food than TYK does to those she is punishing. At least those prisoners got some cabbage soup and a chunk of bread every day. Does TYK understand that she is playing a dangerous game with the health of those she punishes? One simply cannot survive on an apple a day for a week, or some of the other extreme measures you mentioned. Dehydration will cause kidney failure, lack of a balanced diet upsets the electrolytes, and it would not be much of a stretch to imagine someone having cardiac arrest. How would she feel if that were to happen to one of her followers? There would be an autopsy and then the cat would be out of the bag for sure.. Blood values and tissue samples would confirm the cause.

Additionally I find the idea of being confined to one's room repugnant. That is illegal imprisonment. Just this morning I read about a woman who was made to live in a basement, was tortured, and finally died as a result of her maltreatment. Again, this could happen to any one of the COLies or whatever they choose to call themselves now.

As for lack of sleep, a recent study proved an increased incidence of diabetes and weight gain. The brain area that controls appetite (amygdala), is affected by sleep deprivation and the body is tricked into thinking it wants food when that is not the case.

Wake up fools and get the hell out of there while you still have a vestige of health and a bit of dignity left. If you don't, the poor food and lack of sleep will take it's toll, and you will die an early death. Is that what you want? Is that serving her "purpose"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ryan.. i wouldnt resign so qquickly, thank you for this morning's edits.

I actually, with the help of northstars site was able to cite chica's recommendation about her use of Dr title, so I agree with you.... The wiki system is muddled... But don't give up. COnsistent editing from different parties infers credibility upon the article.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Though it is frustrating that a new editor (whose identity is obvious) started editing yesterday, and it was insinuated that the new editor was me or my agent... HA! I love when I am portrayed as some sort of mastermind, and not just a guy with an internet connection and a wealth of information... thanks for the ego points MT

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:51pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    Bemused -

You brought up the issue of deprivation diets, (somewhere at the end of Part 2 ) and this troubles me. Even the Nazis gave their prisoners more food than TYK does to those she is punishing. At least those prisoners got some cabbage soup and a chunk of bread every day. Does TYK understand that she is playing a dangerous game with the health of those she punishes? One simply cannot survive on an apple a day for a week, or some of the other extreme measures you mentioned. Dehydration will cause kidney failure, lack of a balanced diet upsets the electrolytes, and it would not be much of a stretch to imagine someone having cardiac arrest. How would she feel if that were to happen to one of her followers? There would be an autopsy and then the cat would be out of the bag for sure.. Blood values and tissue samples would confirm the cause.

Additionally I find the idea of being confined to one's room repugnant. That is illegal imprisonment. Just this morning I read about a woman who was made to live in a basement, was tortured, and finally died as a result of her maltreatment. Again, this could happen to any one of the COLies or whatever they choose to call themselves now.

As for lack of sleep, a recent study proved an increased incidence of diabetes and weight gain. The brain area that controls appetite (amygdala), is affected by sleep deprivation and the body is tricked into thinking it wants food when that is not the case.

Wake up fools and get the hell out of there while you still have a vestige of health and a bit of dignity left. If you don't, the poor food and lack of sleep will take it's toll, and you will die an early death. Is that what you want? Is that serving her "purpose"?

She would have the COL'ers lie, like she had them do in the past especially in AG's case from what I hear. That's how she protects herself, she makes other's take the blame.
Page 1 of 156 1 23451151101 ... LastLast