Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:41am

Style: Tiger Crane combination

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so where would she go?
    I had to come back, just to tell you that you are a retard.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:42am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only Belgian I've ever known was universally disliked by everyone because he was a (terribly unsucsessful but persistant) womanizer and the very definition of eurotrash. That, and Belguim is a hippy country with lots of drugged out belgiums paying for half the eastern european prostitution rings. Now that there are TWO clueless belgians that I know of, I can officially hate the entire country. Thank you.

...to its credit though, they can make a mean waffle.
    Last edited by nightowl; 3/19/2008 10:45am at .

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    Well he didn't actually cut her, he just scared the hell out of her cotting up her clothes so close to the throat.
    Oh, well, our bad. That makes it perfectly acceptable.

I think police is a mad idea cuz she lives with him and he is paying for the appartment, so where would she go?
    Back to the apartment to make other arrangements while he cools his heels in jail, I'd think.

Thank you for the anecdote, though. I've enjoyed imagining the hollow coconut sound your head made when it struck that wall. I may someday produce a techno mix of the event as you described it. It would soothe me to sleep on restless nights.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well like I posted earlier I was already in a fight with my girlfriend's brother when he was beating the crao out of her. He cannot even carry the jockstrap of the Ukranian guy, but he's an amateur bodybuilder and pretty fukcin huge compared to me + he has african fury (yes i really believe in this, in fact a lot of africans are proud of it that's why i don't think it's an outrageous thing to post)
    Wow, the world would now appreciate it if you crawled back under your bridge please......

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:59am

Style: Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    Wow, the world would now appreciate it if you crawled back under your bridge please......
    Soon enough, I'm traveling to Italy tomorrow

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 11:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know those huge powerful guys. In my gym there is a great example of such people. He is a 43 year old Ukrainian who trained in olympic weighlifting from 10 years old to 23 where hea was in the national team and a promising lifter with a 130 kilo snatch and 160 kilo clean and jerk (I suppose 85 kilo category or something). They then said start taking gear or get the **** out, so he quit weighlifting and started bodybuilding, which he has been doing for 20 years now. Just recently he started weightlifting again instead and such. He's mad powerful and huge with this scary military east european head. He said he was a bouncer before for a while, but then someone started **** and he hit him. 10 minutes later he was still on the floor so he dragged him across the street and called it a night and went home. Also one time a bunch of Moroccans tried to beat him but he removed his belt wrapped it around his fist and said "ok come" and no one dared to come and they left. then at our last weightlifting competition he was getting impatient and nervous form all the waiting and started jumping and swinging his arms and I was like "OMG OMFG DONT HIT ME PLEASE" for real and I've been doing martial arts for 6 years now muay thai + fma
    If you actually sparred, you wouldn't be that worried.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 11:17am

Style: Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblackmagic
    If you actually sparred, you wouldn't be that worried.
    uhm...you act like sparring is soemthing extraordinary...where i do martial arts there is nobody that even comes close to this guys level of size strength and power

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 11:19am

Style: BJJ/Submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Entertaining but worthless thread. Thank you for wasting my time.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 11:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uhm...you act like sparring is soemthing extraordinary...where i do martial arts there is nobody that even comes close to this guys level of size strength and power
    You said you cried like a little bitch when he flexed his muscles. I was merely commenting upon how if you'd trained compotently for as long as you said you have you wouldn't be shitting bricks like that. That's not say you wouldn't be afraid. Who wouldn't; you just curled up in a ball and pissed you pants.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 11:36am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many are the bodies that he leaves in his wake! When he fights, it is always to the death. All humanity trembles before his power and despairs, crying out to the heavens for a savior to deliver them from this beast in the guise of human flesh.

Some say that there is no mortal who could defeat him.

...save one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khKVxiD9HAc
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast