Octopussy!

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    Well I did muay thai from 14 years old to 17 years old, then I started lifting so much I got too lazy for muay thai and started doing fma and some maphilindo silat and such, but not very intensely (1-2 times a week) for three years now yeah bodybuilding is t2h gayness, but weightlifting is pretty cool
    No. Weightlifting is also gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:23am

Style: Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    which you say it's child's play in your circles.
    Well, let me tell you something, I will be going to Italy for a week now and the guy that will be training us lives in Germany and is a Ukrainian, he was the National coach of Ukrain and has produced Olympic medalists. He himself used to snatch 180 kilo and clean and jerk 210 kilo. Is it so strange that when I squat 180 kilo I call it a children's weight?

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    No. Weightlifting is also gay.
    It's only gay if you make eye contact

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:27am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not strange at all if you are indeed at that level, but we get people claiming crap all the time. So, I apologize if I'm skeptic.

If you can squat 400lbs ATG (that is, hamstrings touching the calves, ass all the way to the ground, not just below parallel) and at 180lbs bw, then props to you. I, however, will be skeptic until I see it.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:33am

Style: Tiger Crane combination

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally by Osuofia
    Er, yeah don't most people learn martial arts to learn how to defend themselves against stronger people?
    Er yeah why dont you train your one hundred metre dash.

I have a penis, but it's not gonna save me from wheelchair land if I ever fight a guy like this
    What makes you think your'e going to get into a fight with a weightlifter? Are you one of these people who walks into a room full of scary guys and says "Hello cunts! I just got back from fucking your mothers."?

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    It's not strange at all if you are indeed at that level, but we get people claiming crap all the time. So, I apologize if I'm skeptic. If you can squat 400lbs ATG (that is, hamstrings touching the calves, ass all the way to the ground, not just below parallel) and at 180lbs bw, then props to you. I, however, will be skeptic until I see it.
    Well I am sure my coach will shoot some videos as he will be free because the Ukranian coach will be coaching. I doubt we will do max squats, but we'll see and at the very least I'll try to post some heavy cleans like 130 kilo or some fronts squatting in the 140-150 kilo range and such. Will post max squat as soon as possible

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What makes you think your'e going to get into a fight with a weightlifter? Are you one of these people who walks into a room full of scary guys and says "Hello cunts! I just got back from fucking your mothers."?
    well like I posted earlier I was already in a fight with my girlfriend's brother when he was beating the crao out of her. He cannot even carry the jockstrap of the Ukranian guy, but he's an amateur bodybuilder and pretty fukcin huge compared to me + he has african fury (yes i really believe in this, in fact a lot of africans are proud of it that's why i don't think it's an outrageous thing to post)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:40am

Style: BJJ & K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally by Osuofia
    Er, yeah don't most people learn martial arts to learn how to defend themselves against stronger people?

Er yeah why dont you train your one hundred metre dash.

Quote:
    I have a penis, but it's not gonna save me from wheelchair land if I ever fight a guy like this

The OP is dumb enough to say that he thinks that moroccans are fearless brawlers then tell a half moroccan that he lives in "Eurabia" (an ever so clever play on the words europe and arab) in a post where he is demonstrating his fear of being hurt in a fight!

Incidentally to the OP why dont you come to the next london throwdown, rolling a bit may help build your confidence and its not too far from belgium!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:42am

Style: Tiger Crane combination

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you're afraid of an angry woman basher. Anyone can throw away their temper to gain a few extra scary points. Usually just before the start scratching and biting. Why dont you elbow him in the face?

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, you say that as if I am a racist, I merely used the term Eurabia here because some posters seemed confused about Moroccans and where I lived.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast