230814 Bullies, 4150 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 193
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,593

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:46am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    Look I will try to get some footage of me squatting for you, but don't expect it by tomorrow, because I am to Italy with the team for a week. Yes it's ATG and may sound kinda a lot to martial artists, but in weightlifting it's still a children's weight. I've been training competitvely for weightlifting 3 years or so now and when I started in this gym I had already done 220 lbs atg for three reps in my noob basement at home after 1 year or so noobing on my own
    So you train to compete in weightlifting and do Muay Thai? Those are two of the gayest activities a human can undertake. You must have acheiveed unparalleled gayness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  2. Osuofia is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:46am


     Style: Bullshido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    I recommend the OP Grows a Penis. You need a Penis.
    I have a penis, but it's not gonna save me from wheelchair land if I ever fight a guy like this
  3. Osuofia is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:49am


     Style: Bullshido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question
    So you train to compete in weightlifting and do Muay Thai? Those are two of the gayest activities a human can undertake. You must have acheiveed unparalleled gayness.
    Well I did muay thai from 14 years old to 17 years old, then I started lifting so much I got too lazy for muay thai and started doing fma and some maphilindo silat and such, but not very intensely (1-2 times a week) for three years now yeah bodybuilding is t2h gayness, but weightlifting is pretty cool
  4. Totemicist is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    474

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:50am


     Style: BJJ & K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only a stiff letter to the Moroccan consulate demanding immediate citizenship thus transforming you into a fearless brawler can do that!

    Where are you?

    Are you real?

    Why do I care?
  5. Osuofia is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:53am


     Style: Bullshido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemicist
    Only a stiff letter to the Moroccan consulate demanding immediate citizenship thus transforming you into a fearless brawler can do that! Where are you? Are you real? Why do I care?
    I'm in Belgium, the Center of Eurabia Yes I am real Because this whole thing is kinda funny to the real martial artists/fighters on bullshido?
  6. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:54am

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    Look I will try to get some footage of me squatting for you, but don't expect it by tomorrow, because I am to Italy with the team for a week. Yes it's ATG and may sound kinda a lot to martial artists, but in weightlifting it's still a children's weight. I've been training competitvely for weightlifting 3 years or so now and when I started in this gym I had already done 220 lbs atg for three reps in my noob basement at home after 1 year or so noobing on my own
    Why do you say weightlifting?

    In what country are you, and what's the name of your gym?

    And just so you know (when it comes to things sounding a lot to martial artists), there are people here with a powerlifting/olympic lifting background.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  7. Osuofia is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    88

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 8:57am


     Style: Bullshido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Why do you say weightlifting? In what country are you, and what's the name of your gym?
    What do you mean? Because it's called weightlifting? In Belgium my gym is called psz please don't tell my coach about this thread he may kick me to the curb
  8. Vorpal is offline
    Vorpal's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,078

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:01am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some big scary guys can fight. A surprising number of them cannot. Usually because they rarely have to because they are big scary guys. I've been working in law enforcement for over 20 years (currently with USMS) and in my experience the toughest guys were most frequently in the medium to small variety and usually pretty skinny. There's a big difference between strong and tough and it can't be measured in lbs.
  9. Teh El Macho is offline
    Teh El Macho's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    Posts
    11,762

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:01am

    supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    I'm in Belgium, the Center of Eurabia Yes I am real Because this whole thing is kinda funny to the real martial artists/fighters on bullshido?

    Why yes. Of course we find it funny.

    A man that can ATG squat 400lbs at 180lbs and who has done Muay Thai for over a decade is so affraid of a man stronger than him that he decides to create a thread about it as if it were a revelation.

    Any person who has trained martial arts for real knows that there will always be someone out there that can break his ****. There is nothing new or novel or suprising there, or something to ponder about.

    It is no novelty and no reason to be affraid, and yet, you, a weightlifter with amazing physical abilities and extensive Muay Thai background find the situation so strange and novel that you create a thread titled 'I'm affraid of weighlifters and such'.

    The very title of this thread (I'm afraid of weightlifters) created by you, a weightlifter, it boggles the mind.

    Yeah, we find it funny, strange and amusing, like a work of fiction in the making.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 3/19/2008 9:03am at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

    My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

    New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

    t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

    The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
  10. nightowl is offline
    nightowl's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    1,211

    Posted On:
    3/19/2008 9:02am


     Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you afraid of Black men too?


    Spar/ roll with big guys for a bit and you'll get used to them. Also as mentioned before, there are always people better then you. Groups bother me more than anything else since it doesn't matter if it is a pack of angry midgets, you have a lot of work on your hands.
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.