Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 6:58pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For example? For an individual who has trained with people in the know (as you have previously claimed), for someone that is such a fan of the sport, surely you can list the technical flaws.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 6:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    Have you seen how much olive oil costs lately!?!?!?!

Baby Oil $1.75
    Olive Oil $5.99
    You guys are cheap!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 6:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    everything
    Uh no

Torso wise he's fine. His feet should be closer together and feet turned out about a hair more but that's minor.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    You guys are cheap!!!
    FRUGAL not cheap. You get more naked oil grappling out of Baby Oil than you get with Olive Oil with the same level of satisfaction.

So ask yourself, do you want more naked oil grappling for less money or less for more money for the sake of being "traditional"?
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    everything
    Please elaborate further, one lifter to another.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezere
    FRUGAL not cheap. You get more naked oil grappling out of Baby Oil than you get with Olive Oil with the same level of satisfaction.

So ask yourself, do you want more naked oil grappling for less money or less for more money for the sake of being "traditional"?
    Well, with the economic situation the way it is today, I guess "tradition" is going to the back burner. It's the end of civilization as we know it!

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Well, with the economic situation the way it is today, I guess "tradition" is going to the back burner. It's the end of civilization as we know it!
    Oh please you know you want all the naked oil grappling you can get. Stop hiding behind tradition and enjoy yourself. If it helps I will send you pictures of me naked and all oiled up if you want. I know you want........how about I just do it anyways!:laughing7 :laughing7 :laughing7 :laughing7
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, you oiled up brute you :tongue3:

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh god.

I created a monster.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Oh god.

I created a monster.
    I'll take "Words your mother said the day you were born" for 500 Alex.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69