not as hard as you are failing at powerlifting

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Macho isn't the guy into powerlifting, that's me. Stay focused.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 4:31pm

Style: Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas
    Macho isn't the guy into powerlifting, that's me. Stay focused.
    what's with the avatar then

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osuofia
    not as hard as you are failing at powerlifting
    Not as hard as you failing at characterizing those you are arguing, and certainly not as hard as you are faling at life and in internet posting.

Seriusly, look at you, poor little you with your hard-on on strongmen and you come again and again and again, attempting to get a rise from us. Life got to fucking suck for you to use this as an escape.

So please, knock yourself out, keep creating new user ids and keep posting pictures of Pyrros Dimas et al. Whatever gets you away from that big suck that is your life.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 4:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what's with the avatar then
    Oh wait, so if a guy performs a deadlift as a part of a training program, be it for general health or geared towards MA, or just out of pure fucking curiosity, then that person is a powerlifter?

Holy fucking **** dude, and you call yourself a fan of strongmen, powerlifters and oly lifters, posting their pictures and even claiming to be one of them? I mean, dude, you fucking suck at even know the basics of the sports you like to nutsuck at. You live by posting pictures of weightlifters and even called yourself one, and yet you just demonstrated the enormous suckage on the subject.

Thank god I didn't put an avatar of me doing sprints; otherwise Mr. Tard here would say that I'm a track and field or decathlon dilettante.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Oh wait, so if a guy performs a deadlift as a part of a training program, be it for general health or geared towards MA, or just out of pure fucking curiosity, then that person is a powerlifter?

Holy fucking **** dude, and you call yourself a fan of strongmen, powerlifters and oly lifters, posting their pictures and even claiming to be one of them? I mean, dude, you fucking suck at even know the basics of the sports you like to nutsuck at. You live by posting pictures of weightlifters and even called yourself one, and yet you just demonstrated the enormous suckage on the subject.

Thank god I didn't put an avatar of me doing sprints; otherwise Mr. Tard here would say that I'm a track and field or decathlon dilettante.
    Moan all you want bitch, but it's obvious you want to profile yourself as a huge strong ************ with an avatar like that. Guess what you suck and your fucking sumo stance sucks

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What in particular sucks about his sumo stance?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moan all you want bitch,
    I'm not the one constantly moaning with pictures of lifters and retarded threads, creating a new user id every time life gets to suck on you beyond your tiny tolerance levels, bitch.

but it's obvious you want to profile yourself as a huge strong ************ with an avatar like that.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

No ****, really? Wow, how long it took you to figure that out Cpt Obvious?

Your deductive skills are fucking awesome. Be careful, you are going to pop a neuron in the process bro. Apply for a job with the Interpol or something dude. A man of such detective brilliance is always needed. I see a fucking Sherlock Holmes in the making!! **** yeah!!!

Guess what you suck and your fucking sumo stance sucks
    I can live with that, with my own suckage. That's why I use my avatar rather than plastering forums with pics of pro lifters, fiercely ejaculating on my monitor in the process.

Yes, it sucks, so? What's the news here? What is the amazing revelation? You discovered a yet unknown fundamental truth? Stop the fucking presses, the man has old news to tell!!!

I'm sorry if my avatar doesn't give you a hard on. Go find another pic of Rezazadeh or Dymas to jerk off at while telling us how much they scare you.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 7/06/2008 5:48pm at .

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Go find another pic of Rezazadeh or Dymas to jerk off at while telling us how much they scare you.
    That's funny cuz I could have sworn you used a pic of Rezazadeh as your avatar not long ago. What's the matter, he didn't call after?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/06/2008 5:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you guys have never experienced this? Also I wonder how big are you guys and what kind of weights can you handle?
    I'm 6' 220lbs (actually 222lbs at the moment)
    I am rather strong even after a car accident I went from benching 420 (and was going up at the time) to 375lbs due to having an elbow rebuilt.

I am by far not the biggest strongest person in my gym or my BJJ/MMA school. However I am THE BEST in both, arguably the best BJJ/MMA in this city. The reason being is because I focus on atheletism AND technique. My head instructor is around 160 and is in great shape I have seen him maul guys much bigger than myself. I can submit EVERYONE in my gym but he is one of the few that can regularly submit me.

I also hold a personal belief that anything under 200lbs should be legally declared food.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 ... LastLast