Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 9:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ,muaythai,aikido,kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Forrest Griffin and Bill Goldberg on the show Wednesday

Wednesday at 6 CST we are confirmed to have Forrest Griffin, I have his number just trying to get a time set up now. And Goldberg, he was unable at the last moment but is going to be on this time.

Forrest is to be on to talk about the next Ultimate Fighter and Rampage, I also wanted to touch on his condition and what how the UF has changed things.

Goldberg is on to talk about the move to CBS, Kimbo, and the growth of EliteXC.

For rasslin fans we will be having Playboy cover girl Maria and TNA's Shark Boy since he is now the new Stone Cold.

It will be Wednesday from 8-10CST. We will be moving to Thursdays 6-8

For that show, I was hoping to get Serra. I would like to talk to GSP but that accent is hard on the radio.

730ESPN AM or www.730espn.com

also, post any questions and ill ask him and do my shout out to bullshido

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 10:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask him if it is true he and Rampage will be coaching TUF an if so will they have coaches' match.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 10:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ,muaythai,aikido,kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ya thats what I wanna know, the UFC people did tell me yay or nay, but I assume so. I saw rampage in Jan and his pinky was kinda FD up from hitting henderson in the head, but he seems fine now, and its about time for him to fight. I know that when MMA gets legal in Memphis and they hold a UFC here, he wants to be in the first main event here, but I doubt he would be holding out for that since the earlier a fight could happen is maybe September, but i will ask him