Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 12:13pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ryan Calvillo aka Lane Von Erich

This is from the Louisiana matchmaker's myspace Gill Guillory. Ryan never answered the call to go to the ring. I was at the show and taped his hands and was going to corner him for the fight. I got in the ring before the show and went over some stuff with him. I even talked to his Muay Thai coach on the phone. While taping his hands he told me he went by the Von Erik name which made me laugh because of the thread on this website. I just remembered it was funny but not the particulars of the discussion. He asked why I laughed I told him I read the Bullshido stuff. He stated it wasn't true and I told him there are 2 sides to ever story and I wasn't worried about it just go fight and have a good time.

I preped him about his guy telling him that he was a tough guy but could be beat if he took his time and keep the pace slow. After I taped my fighters hands I went to look for him in the other locker room and he was no where to be found. At this time my wife tells me that this is the guy with the record and I shouldn't corner him. She is the survivor of a sexual assault and I value my wife over anything. (This is my fault for not paying attention to names if I would have remembered it was him I wouldn't have given the guy the sweat off my nuts) I then started looking for him to say I wouldn't be able to corner him.

Will post the video soon of Gill in the ring. Funny ****.

Every thing Gill writes within this post is true.

The following is from Gill Guillory:

"Vaginitis is a term that i've coined that needs very little explanation, however, i will explain this particular cas of vaginitis, because it affects me very deeply. Many of you don't know me, but know of what i do, MMA, Louisiana MMA and USA MMA. I feel i've been just and fair to everyone I've met over the years, and have been screwed over very few times in that period. This is a story of a royal **** up and extreme case of vaginitis.
    I was booking my April 12 show in new iberia a few months back. I get a call from Ryan calvillo aka Lane Von Erich. He say he wants to fight on the show and wants to fight for free because " I need to get back to fighting". I talk to him a few times, and we come to an agreement on a fight purse, opponent and travel money. During this time, however, he leaves out a very important detail, that is his past. The crime that he served time on is a very nasty and incomprehensable crime. One that i don't want to discuss, but can easily be found out about.
    A couple of weeks after posting his name on my site, a friend of mine from Texas, Felipe Espinoza, gives me a call and tells me the deal with this guy. I say, I know that i should stay away from this guy, but I gave him my word and if he has served his time, how can I continue to persecute him for a past mistake. I talk to LVE on the phone, explain that I know of the crime and why should I keep him on the card? he gives me a story, and I decide that he needs a chance and keep him on the card. All of this leads up to this week and the case of Vaginitis.
    Thursday was the commission meeting in Baton rouge. Tony jarreau, who has fought for years, on behalf of MMA in Louisiana, was having a problem finding another pro mma fight for his show. The commission requires that a promoter has at least 2 pro fights on a pro/am MMA show. Tony looks at me in the meeting, and says "you're going to have to help me find a fighter." I say no problem and immediately text message 4 different 155 pounders about a short notice fight for tony. I get all 4 messaging me back, saying they want the fight.
    LVE's message back to me was that he wanted it and needed the fight very badly and won't let me down. I tell Tony, that this guys wants the fight, he is from texas and here's my phone, talk to him and see if you want this guy on the card. They talk and come to an agreement and all seems fine.
    Friday morning, LVE shows up in lafayette, la, after driving 7 hours and is ready to fight. I line up his Hep test and HIV test with Labcorp out of Denham Springs. He leaves lafayette, drives to denham and takes the health tests.
    Friday lunch, he and his girlfriend, check into hotel.
    Friday pm, weigh ins, he shows up and makes weight.
    Saturday pm, LVE shows up to venue.
    My trainer, Josh, and he walk into ring and work on a few things to prepare LVE for fight.
    LVE is at the rules meeting, when i conduct it.
    Show starts around 830 pm. All is well, LVE is in the dressing room talking to people and doing whatever.
    During the second intermission, I go outside to talk to a friend, and notice LVE's girlfriend running through some cars, going i don't know where. I think, maybe I should see what's going on, but say no, none of my business.
    I go back inside to judge and referee.
    Dragon gets on the mic and introduces LVE, his music hits, and hits, and hits, and hits. I'm like, what's going on.
    Dragon get on the mic and says, "we are having to take an intermission, because we cant' find a fighter."
    Tony runs to me and says "where is your guy, we can't find him?"
    My guys from my dojo are looking for him.
    The locker room is looking for him.
    I'm looking for him.
    I call his cell, no answer.
    I text him, no answer.
    Then i remember the girlfriend running throught the parking lot.
    Then i come to the realization, that vaginitis has infected another human being.
    Needless to say, LVE doesn't show. He was at the venue, at least 20 minutes before his fight. Why did he leave? No reason, at this point, is a good reason.
    I feel an intense heat rush over my body.
    I put myself, and relationship with many people, in jeopardy, helping this guy.
    I remember him sitting on my couch, let me say that again, sitting on MY COUCH. I told him, do not screw me over this. he says, "no way."
    I am thoroughly embarrassed and get on the microphone, apologize to tony jarreau and an audience of 1000 people. I should never have had to do that.
    I firmly believe, that a man makes mistakes, and does his time, he should be given a second chance. When given a second chance, and he screws that up, on purpose, he should be dealt with swiftly and with no compassion or remorse. LVE is at that point with me and I hope with the MME community.
    I have spoken to the LA commission, his license is suspended and he will not be allowed to fight, anywhere in the US.
    I encourage all, to repost this and spread the word about this guy. He is a con artist, criminal, liar and above all, is spreading Vaginitis.
    If by now, you don't know what Vaginitis is, let me say this, we all face fear, we all face anxiety, especially when going into a bout. Its what we do, when faced with fear and anxiety, that determine what type of man you are or will be. LVE, you are not a man, you gave your word, drove 9 hours, to back out of an agreement. I've never got online and tried to use my influence or friends list to hurt anyone, but you deserve no quarter. You are a poser and a terminal Vaginitis case. You should be banned and blacklisted. You are the lowest of the low. Do not respond to this. Do not call me. Do not try to defend your actions. Please do not be in the same arena, ever, with me. I will not be pretty.
    I thank you all for your time. I'm sorry for rambling. But today officially begins the blacklist of the Vaginitis infected Ryan Calvillo, AKA Layne von Erich. Thank you."
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 2:57pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow....

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 3:24pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sucks for both of you. Hope he never get a license again.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent write-up for the situation. I truly feel for Gill in this case who seems like a stand-up guy. I haven't fought yet, but even if it were my first fight and I expected to get beat down, I'd still go in there and at least make a showing.

I'm not sure about the term vaginitis in this case. I know many women, who have vaginas (maybe even a case of real vaginitis), who seem to have bigger balls than this clod.

How about we call it eunach-itis?

Still, I'd love to hear Calvillo's take on this. I bet it's interesting and mind-bending.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 3:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice way of calling him a ***** without being overly vulgar. I was laughing while I was reading.

Also, go look up the medical definition, it makes the usage even funnier.

Think big, Inflamed, infected, you get the picture.:new_micro

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 4:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where is this jack ass from

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 5:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ejuarez3
    where is this jack ass from
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58930
    Everything you want is answered here plus, a bunch of crap you'd rather not know about someone.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 3/16/2008 5:27pm at .

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 5:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66315

Everything you want is answered here plus, a bunch of crap you'd rather not know about someone.
    Wrong thread?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 5:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I've been doing that mistake quite a bit lately.

Corrected.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 5:28pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Wrong thread?
    Try here:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58930

Edit: Missed it by that much