Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Help Building A Diet Plan.

    As you see my post here: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=107419&page=1

    I will be trying to build a plan once I find a calorie calculator with activitys and asking you all to review it. I just want to say that it's not like I'm starting from nothing, I'm naturally strong for my size and if I recall big and wide. But yeah as far as supplements I plan on taking Whey Protein, Multi-Vitamin, Arginine, and maybe the other "L" thing for joints, Glutamine I believe.

    Any suggestions on that part?

    Planning on boxing 2-3 times a week and running a mile 2-3 times also. Lifting maybe twice a week?

    Or this part? Btw I just want it as a hobby.

  2. #2
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,915
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in my 40's and i train/practice about twice as often as you "plan" to.
    I'd guess a change in your diet would not give you the gains that a more consistent workout regime would.
    Spend your money on lessons/gym-time instead of supplements.

  3. #3
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You listed a bunch of details, but didn't really say what you wanna do. Bigger? Smaller? Fat? Muscle?

    If what you want is advice, the more you tell the more help you can expect.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel

  4. #4
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You listed a bunch of details, but didn't really say what you wanna do. Bigger? Smaller? Fat? Muscle?

    If what you want is advice, the more you tell the more help you can expect.
    However, all that is in the link I posted. I'm 5'8 150 trying to get to 160. I'm probably around 11% BF atm, my body is rock hard from fingers to forearms to calves. Obviously I want muscle but it's more just gaining the weight because I could eat junk food 24/7; sleep on it and still wake up with a visable 6-pack. I want to get around 160 and 6%ish BF. Like I said I just want it as a hobby to get in shape. Think this should have been obvious.

    Also.. dense muscled and dense bo?ne
    Last edited by Pinocchio; 7/01/2011 9:53pm at .

  5. #5
    TaeBo_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    4,002
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For one, I read the thread in the link you posted. For two, don't give us links, give us details. It is the responsibility of the writer to accommodate the reader, not the other way around.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!


    "You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

    - The Wastrel

  6. #6
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TaeBo_Master View Post
    For one, I read the thread in the link you posted. For two, don't give us links, give us details. It is the responsibility of the writer to accommodate the reader, not the other way around.
    Okay you got details. Are you going to help me or not?

  7. #7
    Robstafarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,822
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you intent on building your own diet plan, or would Precision Nutrition (or something like it) be a welcome aid to helping you figure this out? I am very much a PN noob, but it's helped me understand food in a way I never thought I would.

    By the way, my finding PN in the first place is thanks to this forum.

  8. #8
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Are you intent on building your own diet plan, or would Precision Nutrition (or something like it) be a welcome aid to helping you figure this out? I am very much a PN noob, but it's helped me understand food in a way I never thought I would.

    By the way, my finding PN in the first place is thanks to this forum.

    I'd be willing which is why I asked for a calorie calculator. However, I'm not going to pay for something like that. I came across a free one that has an actual list of activity's such as: Boxing(sparring), boxing(something) and boxing(something) I can't seem to find it now though.
    Last edited by Pinocchio; 7/02/2011 8:51pm at .

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I use an android phone app called my fitness pal,it has every make and brand of food imaginable and every sport or fitness exercise i can think of,its free and so handy.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United States of Amnesia
    Posts
    160
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Running three miles in seven days?

    You should try the Iron man.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO