Page 2 of 2 First 12

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How exactly would one "settle" the media straight? Are we going to slaughter them with superior technology and diseases they have never encountered, then ship the survivors off to the godforsaken hinterlands of North Dakota?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    How exactly would one "settle" the media straight? Are we going to slaughter them with superior technology and diseases they have never encountered, then ship the survivors off to the godforsaken hinterlands of North Dakota?
    we can only hope.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by martialartsv1vu
    wow you can post youtube here?
    What you saw was clearly a figment of your imagination, or an anomaly in the matrix. For your own safety, and the safety of others, please do not ever bring this subject up again.

Kthxbye.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bitparity
    Why is it every time I hear about the movie "Never Back Down" I instead get a vision of Rick Astley?
    how dare you speak the name....now I'm humming "pick you up, bring you down" or whatever-the-f*** and I feel the need to kill.

I'm glad for this new site, I'm sure the media will routinely ignore it, in favor of McCain's big floating head of spurrious noise.

Page 2 of 2 First 12