3/10/2008 11:30pm, #21
Dude, carry a cross into the tourney, then if you win, you can "give it up to Jesus" but if you lose, you can say "It was God's will". The Perfect Out!"Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***
"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19
"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney
3/11/2008 12:17am, #22
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- ON, Canada
Okay, let me tell you what you should actually do to win:
1) Beginning intense training, set to Gonna Fly Now (the Rocky music) and make sure you break space/time so you can have it as a montage. Alternatively, use the montage song from Team America
2) Find a meat locker and begin to punch sides of beef to train
3) Dump whoever you're going out with/married to or what not for someone named Adrian, OR, make sure you're allowed to call them Adrian constantly
4) Let your opponent punch you so much they tire out, then go in to finish them off using only hooks
5) If you lose, it's only a matter of time before you get a rematch. Afterwards befriend the champ and train together until he's killed by a Russian in the ring.
3/11/2008 7:37am, #23
3/11/2008 8:09am, #24
Beat him like a rented mule.
3/11/2008 8:57am, #25
My entrance and ring attire has already been decided.
3/11/2008 9:49am, #26
"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and a banana hammock?
3/11/2008 3:50pm, #27
- Join Date
- Jul 2005
whup some ass!
3/11/2008 4:16pm, #28
Good luck, bro. Keep a clear head and do your best.
3/11/2008 10:23pm, #29Originally Posted by Odacon
two, anything less then you carrying a cross to the ring is unacceptable.
three, mad congratz.