Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 8:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

From Bullshido to the UFC in 3 years or less!

Some of you will remember me. The Black Belt in FU owner of Rat Pack Fighting Systems in Palmerton PA, the focal point of many a thread on here and other forums regarding a certain former bjj instructor who was with our academy when we first opened.

For those of you who aren't familar, let's just say that over the course of about 2 years, my school was maligned daily on these threads, my business was almost destroyed, my family life and health were affected and, on occassion, I recieved threats of violence at my home.

Hence, I had 2 choices, fold up shop or live up to the moniker of the Black Belt in FU.

Long story short, I chose the later, revamped my entire school by securing some of the best, albeit unkown talent in the area and putting together one of the best fight teams in the tri state area.

Well, according to yahoo sports, which revealed the cast of the Ultimate Fighter 7 earlier today, it would appear my dear friends that Rat Pack has gone from Bullshidp to the UFC in just three short years.

Details to follow as the become availible but, for now, I could not resist a little self promotion and gloating. Quite frankly guys, I think we deserve it!

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 8:31pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbinfu
    Some of you will remember me. The Black Belt in FU owner of Rat Pack Fighting Systems in Palmerton PA, the focal point of many a thread on here and other forums regarding a certain former bjj instructor who was with our academy when we first opened.

For those of you who aren't familar, let's just say that over the course of about 2 years, my school was maligned daily on these threads, my business was almost destroyed, my family life and health were affected and, on occassion, I recieved threats of violence at my home.

Hence, I had 2 choices, fold up shop or live up to the moniker of the Black Belt in FU.

Long story short, I chose the later, revamped my entire school by securing some of the best, albeit unkown talent in the area and putting together one of the best fight teams in the tri state area.

Well, according to yahoo sports, which revealed the cast of the Ultimate Fighter 7 earlier today, it would appear my dear friends that Rat Pack has gone from Bullshidp to the UFC in just three short years.

Details to follow as the become availible but, for now, I could not resist a little self promotion and gloating. Quite frankly guys, I think we deserve it!
    Congratulatioins. So do we have any links to these threads that I probably never posted on?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 8:57pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 9:42pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Link to the article on Yahoo:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Good for you.
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 9:56pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbinfu

You're welcome.

:)

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 10:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well done, finding talent...not having it does suck in a r33l way!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 10:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, this guy's Rat Pack team is no joke.

I've seen some of his fighters dominate at KOTC, in MI

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 10:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1
    Actually, this guy's Rat Pack team is no joke.

I've seen some of his fighters dominate at KOTC, in MI
    Well, they don't let just anyone fight int KOTC!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 10:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamataz
    Well, they don't let just anyone fight int KOTC!
    alright, my sarcasm detector is all over that.

No, i mean these guys looked like they were serious. Not like the 400 pound heavy weight with double d cans...

They were in shape, had good striking, and good ground skills.

Basically, they weren't the tank abbotts who just jump in there to hurt people, they knew their ****.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congrats. So does any of this success refute the claims that you had a fraudulent BJJ instructor teaching at your school?

For the record, I was not a part of the original discussions on your school, and barely followed it.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast