Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/02/2008 11:51pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmafan3450
    Unfortunatley danielson, fighting hard doesn't give anyone any credibility. However, their record does and it's not looking good so far.
    i agree, buddy bare the guy beat their head coach has lost once to one of the guys on my team and won once against the same guy do to a dq, my team mate is a blue belt and a strong fighter but in no way shape or form would he try to open a school at his level. just trying to add some perspective.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 4:08pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that is a good perspective. and im sure if he did, he wouldnt be charging the rates of an MMA superstar

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2008 6:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have not been on for a while and I am glad to see that you guys are following the progress of the team.

Danielson I appreciate the fact that you were there and yes we did fight hard, but nevertheless lost.

We are bringing some outside help in to help with the training - we will be training with Jeff Reese in Scranton. He also trains Brian Stann so that should be good for us.

I have found out that skill does not mean anything when you don't have the mindset for the cage - so that is my biggest hurdle to overcome.

And as for my brother, Chris he has all the mindset and some skill - so if we combined wow what an unstoppable force we would be lol.

Paul Vernocy which was my last opponent, to the best of my knowlege was banned from all Kore Kombat events and Gladiator Fight Club events for testing positive for steroids.

Now before you say I am making excuses, I am not! I promise. I know that I fought hard and landed some real hard shots - He just didn't feel them. I am moving down to 185lbs since my last fight I weighed in at 193 and fought at 190 and my opponent weighed in at 205 and probably fought at 225lbs. He hit like a truck and was as strong as an ox. If he is doing roids, then he will pay the price in the end not me - I learned from both fights and hope to turn the tides in the middleweight division.

You can check the first fights out at gladiatorfightclubtv.com and go to photos page I am the 5th fight and my brother's is the 10th.

Thanks for keeping track guys and I hope to give you something positive to talk about after our next fights.

TJ TNT Destruction Squad

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2008 7:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh and Chris will also be fighting in the middleweight division, He will face many challenges against such fast opponents, but if you watch the first fight you will see that he does not stop for anything, and you will know why we call him the bull.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2008 11:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just want everyone to know that TNT is trying, and yes it has been a rocky start. We are continuing to work on training, and every aspect of this game. We may or may not ever be superstars, but WE can say we tried, and that's a lot.

I have gone on most of your personal bios, and see that a lot of you are supporting us with the exception of the original bad ass MMAFAN3450. Thank you all for your support and we will keep trying.

Keep watching and checking the websites I have made all the changes on both my websites so everyone can see.

www.tntdestructionsquad.com or www.myspace.com/tntdestructionsquad

Thanks again guys and I'll be checking in from time to time to answer any questions or comments you may have.

TNT

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2008 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " I know that I fought hard and landed some real hard shots - He just didn't feel them."

Although I do think you had some bigger problems in this fight than his steroid use, he does look alot bigger than you and if he did do roids, that is not a real victory.
    YouTube - Operation Octagon 3--Vernocy vs. Chmielnicki
    Last edited by mmafan3450; 6/26/2008 10:44pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2008 5:14pm

Style: BJJ, Striking, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a mighty big axe you're carrying there. Why don't you spend some time grinding it in silence.

I can't say much about his fighting skills, but I can say that he has at least gotten in the ring. It's ok not to agree with his methods/training/fees/etc, but you have to at least give credit for stepping into the ring and fighting. At the moment, you're just armchair quarterbacking, which doesn't lend much credibility to the fuss you're making about his abilities.
    Last edited by 7thSamurai; 8/07/2008 10:50pm at . Reason: my typing skills are teh suck

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/26/2008 10:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this was just some average joe who stepped in the ring and was trying make a career for himself, I would say "good try keep up the hard work." The fact that he is charging a ridiculous amount of money for supplying mixed martial arts training out of his living room makes me have no sympathy.
    Last edited by mmafan3450; 6/26/2008 10:45pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2008 9:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so happy to see that MMA Fan is still such a strong supporter. On the subjects you touched on -

Yes it does help to do good in the cage to warrant teaching someone. However if you have never been in there you wouldn't know how different it really is. I blow through all the sparring partners and even my trainer (who has crudentials out the butt) like it's nothing. That does not change the fact that when I get in the cage I sort of freeze up. No excuses I need more time in the cage.

But I keep going back, and that is something good to be taught to anyone, in anything - DON'T GIVE UP!

I can prepare the fighters I train in everything else, but mindset, that is on the fighter themselves.

I am still learning about the cage, but I definately know how to fight in MMA. Eventually that will come out in the cage.

7th I sincerely thank you for your support and I bow to you for your obvious wisdom on this matter.

I will be fighting again on Sept 27th at Gladiator in Winchester, Va. I won't quit no matter what. I will only improve on my mindset most of all, but of course my skill as well.

Thank You
    TJ
    TNT
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223