Administrator

Posted On:
    12/13/2011 5:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samprice1 View Post
    you call yourselves martial artist see no humbleness in any of you in fact your no better then me with the rubbish you are spouting . hypacrits .
    You head Butted someone out of anger and you talk about humbleness?
    It is spelled "hypocrite" and your actions plus excuses makes you one as well.

i have a right to know if my daughters are going to be safe just like you have a right if your children were going to be safe . he knew what he was doing i havent said i wasnt wrong for what i did i took responsability for my actions i have not tried to blame anyone else what have done is explained how i was feeling at the time and as i had said i let my emotions get the better of me . since when i did i say i wasnt in the wrong . i havent .
    I have a right to ASK, just like the person has the right not to answer.

Oh I am better than you because, when I was under child support, while taking care of my daughter, I never hit my ex.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/13/2011 5:36pm at .

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    12/13/2011 5:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you call yourselves martial artist see no humbleness in any of you in fact your no better then me with the rubbish you are spouting . hypacrits .
    Since the world both now and then is filled with martial artists who are far from humble, also ask the judge to add 'history' to your lessons.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2011 5:33pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that old crap again, I tell you the Karate Kid has a lot to fucking answer for, Martial Artists are people who study martial arts, they can be assholes as much as the next guy

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/13/2011 5:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is that all you got oh well small minds eh .
    I was gonna leave this thread alone, but then you had to throw down this gauntlet for some reason. Why would you do that on a thread that hasn't been discussed in YEARS about you headbutting a guy? We weren't talking about you. The topic was dead and decaying, then you came like Dr Frankenstein and gave it angry stammering run-on sentence life like his bolt-necked monster. Oh, and what inspired your little neener-neener victory quote above? Let's have a look:

yeah but your missing the point it was my first offence and my last so your comment is pointless next .
    First of all, this sentence is no sort of victory. It would get an F or possibly a frown face in the lower grades. It's an abomination of a sentence that makes you look even more foolish, and that you think "it was my first offense" automatically gets you off the hook then you're thinking like a goddamn child. That it was your last offense as well is debatable, and your tone hasn't given me high hopes.

So, now that you've given your side of the story, care to support it with a bit of evidence?

it didnt effect my karate or me instructing as my sensies knew about what had happened and they knew this wasnt something i usually did and that i was under considerable amount of stress plus the parents of the students knew and they also chose not to judge so like i said im very lucky to have people that look at all sides and not just go on the info they are given just as well really .
    Six lines, one period. WTF? Did your headbutt damage the communication part of your brain?

Please point out where on this thread you have shown any "humbleness" (note: humility is a better word in this situation). lol @ hypacrits

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/14/2011 12:43pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok in 1997 i had my daughter with my ex husband i suffered postnatel depression and when she was six months old he left . didnt bother coming to see his daughter for almost five years even though i had been trying to get him to come and see her he wasnt interested , in 2004 i had a breakdown and it unfortunatley led social services involvment they were concerned about my mental health and took the children into care he being ex husbund didnt want his daughter due to work commitments . i had raised my children for eight years without his imput so when i had my breakdown i thought he may have wanted his daugher but he let her remain in care after a short time his aunty said she would have the girls but when she found out she wasnt getting paid and social services said that it was under a family agreement and not under a foster agreement she told them to come and pick the girls up . they ended up coming back to me but only for a short period of time due to myself being unwell , so unfortunately again the children were taken into care , they went to foster parents and my world fell apart and i went from bad to worse . from 2004 -2007 i had been fighting to get them home and again his job was more important then his daughter in 2006 he decided he wanted put himself forward as a carer for both my daughters (one not his) i didnt have a problem with this but i was questioning his intentions as to wether he had the girls best interest at heart or if it was to get one over on me which is the kind of games he plays . i was more interested in my girls and their needs rather then playing a tit for tat . so he did his assesments and there was concerns as to him being able to look after the girls , in the end it wasnt deemed possible for me to have them and the courts decided to give him a chance . so when i found out they were going to him i asked him to make sure he takes good care of them mind you one of them is special needs and i am their mum so i needed the confirmation that he was going to right by them i got no responce whatso ever apart from arms folded and a smile on his face , again i repeated myself with the same question and i got the same responce now any parent would have got frustraited at this responce as he wasnt in their lives growing up his choice not mine as i feel it is important for fathers to be in their kids life . and i needed reassurance he was going to do right by the girls , i got same expression and for a split second i lost it and nutted him , im not proud of what i did but it was a nee jerk reaction to the way he was acting towards me . he press charges untill 7 weeks later didnt get his nose seen to untill 4 weeks after the incident when i went to court i pleaded guilty I DID NOT SWEAR AT THE JUDGE that bit is untrue , i was sentenced to 9 months suspended sentence 250 community service hours and 22 sessions of anger management and i completed everything . since thats has happened he hasnt allowed me to see my daughters im now and have been for the last three and a half years been trying to have access to them and im in and out of court because it is important for children to have both their parents . i made a mistake i lost control of my emotions at the time and i have been annoyed at myself for doing so , but im lucky to have such good people around me who know the circumstances and the history of what he is like , and my sensei knows that is out of character for me as the judge also pointed that out , im only human just like you and anyone else and sometimes our emotions get the better of us but it is how we handle things and move forward is what really counts that is what we should be measured by and not our mistakes , have good evning .

Finally got around to reading this. Sounds like you still need help and I'd have to agree with the courts on this one, and this is just reading your reply. As a father I can understand not wanting to be separated from your child, but I've seen this play a few times. My heart goes out to you, but this is just the way I see it:
    1. You still have anger issues.
    2. You're not dealing with reality.
    3. You don't seem too educated.
    4. I have no idea what your current living situation is, job status and your ability to provide for the children.

I hope everything straightens out and you get to see them soon.

:)

Posted On:
    12/15/2011 12:50am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have great sympathy for any mother longing to be with her daughters, but it's still messed up. Not talking to you, at some point in time, is generally not grounds for violent retribution, even if you are asking about your kids.
    I would recommend not lecturing on humility. Not on a forum dedicated to martial arts..as in...the skills of applied force, or something like that. Some very talented martial artists are horrific people, or just plain arrogant. That does not define their martial prowess. One does not depend on the other. Sounds like you landed a solid headbutt, but it was the wrong moment.

It's hypocritical to mock other martial artists, who are commenting on your intemperance as a....ready?....martial artist. You teach others martial control and restraint, so STFU, and suck it up. You failed that particular moment. Also, you revived the thread. I didn't even know it existed.

That said, it was long ago, and I hope you're doing better. You're rant-typing would be easier to digest, if you used commas, and periods. Break things up into sentences, and little paragraphs.

It's easier to read 7 little paragraphs, than a huge sprawling Faulknerian rant, with a 100 word-to-period ratio...and no spacing/punctuation/capitalization/spelling etc etc. What you typed, was the equivalent of getting all close to someone, and ranting at them without pause, unblinkingly for 2 or 3 minutes in a row.

All the best to you.

p.s. if you want to reply to someone's post, hit the reply-with-quote button underneath their post, and the server will set it up for you. Just type your reply beneath the text that pops up.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789