Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 8:49am

Style: Censorship

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another thing. Why is this idiot allowed to teach martial arts to children??? Who are these parents that send their kids to her dojo after school? This type of bad publicity should have put her out of business.

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 9:13am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The judge was obviously worried about eating a headbutt.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 10:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the second thing I hate most about martial arts. Broads who got something to prove by fighting the whole world.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 12:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wanker in the U.K. is similar to calling someone a f*cker in the U.S. At least from what I've heard. So it is a bit more than most people would put up with.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 1:14pm

Style: Defense Fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She must be possessed, call the exorcist! No normal human would use head butts in threat...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2008 3:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don "Jive Turkey" Gwinn
    Is wanker that big a deal in England?
    Clearly it is, here's an example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn6Z9djh8eA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 4:10am

Style: Bicep Curls

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never understood how being called a wanker would be in anyway offensive, I mean, has anyone never wanked before?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 12:36pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy
    I never understood how being called a wanker would be in anyway offensive, I mean, has anyone never wanked before?
    Hey, figure on why just plain "fucker" is bad. Shouldn't we take that as a compliment?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2008 4:03pm

Style: Bicep Curls

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LThornton
    Hey, figure on why just plain "fucker" is bad. Shouldn't we take that as a compliment?
    I take it as a compliment. ^^

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/09/2008 4:41am

Style: JJ/Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now you see this shows two things to me (soapbox moment)...

Depending on the quantity of publicity this story gets in England - this will polarize people into two thoughts:

Group A: 'That's just fucking disgraceful, and they're still allowed to teach.... for ****'s sake... what a gusset typist. What a great way to deal with an assault the judge must be some sort of spineless wanker.' or words to that effect, generally maybe not as colorful - the sense of most people's thoughts will be like this... pretty much.

And of course, you going to get your group B: '**** me! Look at that - gets the nut in and nothing happens... in the middle of a courtroom! That's the bollocks that is, they don't give a ****!... useless bunch of wankers... I'm off out to punch some one in the face tonight, maybe even a head butt... if no-one gives a **** in court, who's going to give a toss about it on the streets....?

And so - the sort of ****-wipes who will happily go out looking for trouble, gain a sort of vindication for doing more needless violence... usually against some poor bastard minding their own business walking home from the pub....

Then, after that story is told by news stations and newpapers - guess what...

Group A starts to think like this: 'Jesus fucking- h Christ! what is the point? You say something about this sort of thing, you end up getting assaulted or worse.... you tell the police and nothing happens.....? What's the fucking point?'

And hey presto, group B feel like they own the streets.... whilst group A spend their time either staying in doors a lot... or even if there's a just a few raised voices they automatically avoid anything that might even possibly be just an argument that won't even lead anywhere and get out the way as soon as possible - reducing any real chance of there being a single witness to actually report an attack...

So the police can't do anything about the violence on the streets, because no-one bothers to let them know what's happening out there....

And then group A keep on piping up about violence everywhere, Britain being out of control and the police being useless.

Just because some Judge, left his balls in his wife's hand bag that morning and didn't come down on the assailant like a ton of bricks....
    1) for the assault

2) for the insult - which could easily be taken as an offense known as 'contempt of court'...
    which usually carries a mandatory prison term or heavy fine - of I recall correctly.

What a bunch of wank!

So yes, this is annoying on many levels
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast