223871 Bullies, 3684 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Karate teacher shouts abuse at judge

Karate teacher shouts abuse at judge

A KARATE teacher who headbutted her ex-partner has narrowly escaped jail despite calling the judge a "w*****".

Samantha Price, 33, of Folkestone Avenue, Northolt, admitted causing actual bodily harm to Nolan Dee on March 9 last year.

She was handed a nine-month sentence, suspended for 18 months, despite leaving him permanently disfigured from a broken nose after she "lost control" following a heated civil hearing.

Prosecutor Charles John-Jules, told Southwark Crown Court: "This matter occurred because the defendant and the victim were at the Royal Courts of Justice.

"They were standing inside the court building and whilst they were in the reception area the defendant approached the victim and shouted at him aggressively.

"These comments were ignored. She pushed the victim in the chest area, head-butted him in the nose. That resulted in a fracture."

Mr Dee, father to one of her children, has been recommended for surgery to correct a crooked nose.

Peter Dahlsen, defending Price, said while the outburst was "totally unjustified" it occurred "at a time of great stress and heightened emotion".

Mr Recorder Nigel Gerald began his sentencing by telling her: "It is a serious offence of gratuitous violence against the father of one of your children.

"It was unprovoked and it has caused permanent disfigurement to his nose.

"I'm going to sentence you to imprisonment for nine months."

Furious Price yelled: "It's a pity the judge is a w*****," before Mr Dahlsen swiftly moved to the dock to silence her.

Moving on to suspend the sentence the judge said: "In some respects the attack was out-of-character and in the heat of the moment.

"In some respects that was counterbalanced in that, ironically, you do train children in self-restraint and martial arts.

"In my judgment, sending you immediately to prison would not be a constructive approach to sentencing."
    http://www.ealingtimes.co.uk/news/lo...e_at_judge.php

All that karate training and she does a glasgow kiss?
    Attached Images  

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 3:29pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Black belts in McDojo arts are especially dangerous.

They're usually much more full of themselves and much more likely to "explode" than someone who actually trains hard.

Infidel

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 3:49pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They should have threw the **** in jail.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 4:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They do make a big deal out of a broken nose. And yes, they should have thrown the bitch in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 4:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what the **** is a "w*****"?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 4:40pm

Style: JJJ/TSD/MT/BJJ/TLA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm guessing wanker? Only other thing coming to mind is "wigger," which seems rather less likely.

Infidel

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 5:02pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wookie.
    Kaju, are all Karate schools mcdojo's?
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 5:05pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That woman needs to be gangbanged by a herd of angry rinos. She should have been sent to jail.

Counterbalance my ass. By not punishing her appropriately, the judge is indeed a wanker.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who cares if someone calls them a wanker? it's such a lame insult. if you're gonna insult the judge, call him a fucking invertebrate cum dumpster or something actually offensive.

maybe people care more in canada or wherever that happened.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2008 6:28pm

Style: Karate / Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know damn well that if the karate instructor was male, then jail time would definately come of this, if not on the heavy handed side of the punishible time.

Damn wanker judges.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast