Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 5:38pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geraci PM'd me with his "USMC" history and asked me to keep it on the downlow...LOL. I told him I would check up on the info and then post what I found...good or bad. I sent the info to a reputable source for confirmation. If I get no satisfying return, I will post it here for others to look into. He does not deserve the benefit of the doubt at this point and certainly not confidentiality from me. But, I will not post the info until I have looked into it as I promised.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 6:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I just spoke to my buddy Cardo Urso (retired USMC, MFS instructor). Here is his bio:

Instruction at MFS of Atlantic City is handled by Cardo Urso.... Cardo is a retired Marine Master Gunnery Sergeant with 24 years of service. From 1997 to 1999 he was the Chief trainer of instructors for the Marine Corps Close Combat Program, and then from 1999 until 2002 he went on to become the Chief trainer of instructors for the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (MCMAP). These impressive credentials are only the beginning. He has over 35 years of martial arts training, and currently holds Black Belts in Okinawa Karate, White Crane, Judo, Jujitsu and Sambo, and is also a level 3 instructor in the Miletich Fighting Systems. He has also coached and competed at many levels including high school, college, and the Marine Corps allowing him to have a full understanding of competitive fighting both in and out of the ring.
    Cardo was at Camp Lejune from 1992 - 1997. He has never heard of Gunnery Seargent Rodriguez or anyone teaching Combat Jiu Jitsu, and he was pretty sure he knew everyone doing any martial arts there...since he was training with them. He knew who was doing jujitsu, sambo, judo, and TKD there. Cardo's words: "This guy would have to be pretty underground for me not to know who he is".

He suggested that Geraci simply scan and post his DD214 to clarify his time in the military.

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 6:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Steve, not sure if you saw my pm from JJG but he sent me the identical response. Claiming to now be an 0321 (Recon) and Scout Sniper. When I asked him the most elementary information, his class # at Quantico, he halted communication with me. Unfortunately, for Mr. G graduation class pics are all over the net, including the Scout Sniper Association. Also referred to Quantico as Scout School which I assure you is not acceptable slang from a "sniper", just more unknowing disrespect.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 9:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Racoon...

I just got back from teaching class and saw your PM. Funny thing is that Geraci told someone else I spoke with about him (who wants to keep out of this) that he was a navy seal and had an MBA!

Honestly, at this point it is clear he is a liar and fraud. I would love to tell the tap out guys...they could do a follow-up episode on him! Otherwise, we are simply going to keep finding more proof of his lies.

Khristian...just fess up and end this mess!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just got this from Chris DiTroia:

I was just reading up on your posts and I will tell you that he told me he was a Sniper in the Navy Seals and he was put into a coma saving someones life in a building re-con mission. I do not know anything about the military, but it was obvious his story had holes in it. Plus he told me all of this on our first meeting, but then told me it was Top Secret and I can never mention it to anyone. Weird to tell such a big secret within the first time meeting someone. I of course knew he was lying then and YES you can post this.

--

Chris DiTroia
    www.RealCombatMartialArts.com
    OK, so this is a second verification of the navy seal story...Chris was not the guy who told me earlier that Geraci said he was a navy seal.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/22/2008 12:55am at .

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 12:45am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shall I have Steve Robinson run his name through his BUDS graduation database?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BUDS? If it helps, go for it...

He has not replied to me or fessed up publically, so as per what I originally told Geraci when he PM'd me with this info, I will post it.

I looked up the info with my source and posted what I have found so far. This is where Geraci claimed in his PM to have trained with the military. In anyone can confirm or deny this, please post.

0321, S.E.R.E. training in Brunswick, Maine
    Jump School(Airborne) at Ft. Benning, GA
    Basic Recon at EWT Atlantic
    then stationed at Lejeune other than deployments

I suspect we won't hear much as he also PM'd racoon this info and then would not reply to racoon's questions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:02am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's akin to saying, 'should I throw this rock in the air to see if doesn't stay up?' We already know what's going to turn up. Our buddy Geraci is obviously a sad little dude who feels the need to use other people's valor when he has none.

Frodo, make sure you get all of this **** sent to people at his school. The last thing they need to be dealing with is someone with only a nodding acquaintance with the truth, and if he's willing to lie repeatedly about military service, imagine what he'd do to the students remaning when it comes to money.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nameless44
    That's akin to saying, 'should I throw this rock in the air to see if doesn't stay up?' We already know what's going to turn up. Our buddy Geraci is obviously a sad little dude who feels the need to use other people's valor when he has none.

Frodo, make sure you get all of this **** sent to people at his school. The last thing they need to be dealing with is someone with only a nodding acquaintance with the truth, and if he's willing to lie repeatedly about military service, imagine what he'd do to the students remaning when it comes to money.
    I agree. I am simply putting it all out there for the benefit of anyone who trains with him or ever thought of doing so. It is clear that this guy has serious issues, which have been exposed.

Posted On:
    3/22/2008 1:12am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, what's this guy's full name and I'll contact Steve.
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast