I know, just throwing it out there.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 4:48pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, I believe everyone deserves a second chance...even Geraci (though it appears this will be a third or fourth chance for him). But, one has to earn that by coming clean with everything...what's truth, whats a lie, and post some proof to what is truth.

I would have much respect if he did that. Just fess up. It is just too hard to keep lies going...especially with the internet. It is not like my NHB world championship from 20 years ago when there was no internet or record keeping (just kidding everyone!). Nowdays...there is a shred of info on everything, it is so easy to verify claims, etc.

My advice to Geraci for his own benefit and the benefit of those who he trains under now, just fess up and start over with a clean slate. Don't bring yourself down any further...and don't bring down the folks who are trying to help you out.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/20/2008 5:00pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 7:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Insult to injury:

Not one of three guys at Lejune right now have ever heard of Gunnery Sergeant Rodriguez who was skilled at Combat Jiu Jitsu. Given that GySgts are the company level NCO, there aren't a staggering amount of them on base at any point in time, so anyone who has been in the service for a good while would have at least heard of him.

Now it's possible that he left the service before anyone I knew joined, but given Mr. Geraci's track record with the truth, I'm not thinking it's likely.
    Last edited by nameless44; 3/20/2008 7:53pm at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 11:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No word on my end yet, but I will keep you posted...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 12:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard from DiTroia and he said I could post his e-mails. As I suspected, he did express concern for Geraci, not anger....

Kristian trained with me about 5 times. He did fight under my school name, but it was a favor for Brian, the promoter of Reality fighting. Khristian told me a bunch of stuff about his past, and I can tell you that it was not true, just by training with him. Also, I do not have the credentials to give someone a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu because I myself am not a black belt in Jiu Jitsu.

He fought under me one other time, but it was a total disaster. Quite frankly I really just cornered him for the other fight since I was going to be there with Stephan anyway, but he trained with Eric for that fight, he did not come to me at all. After that, I told him he was not welcome any more. He has NO RANKING UNDER ME

He knows nothing from my gym. He was just starting with Eric when we were parting ways. He definitely trained with him but not for any more than a year MAX. I would guess less than that but that is just speculation. I caught him in many lies, he is a pathological liar I do not think he can help it.

Any other questions just let me know.

--

Chris DiTroia

www.RealCombatMartialArts.com

I appreciate you asking me before posting it. Yes, you can post it as I understand what you guys are trying to do. I would hate for someone to get into a cage thinking they can fight because they learned some stuff from him. The only thing is that I do want it known that even though he lies alot, he is a nice kid who does not mean to hurt anybody, I really believe that he believes his lies and needs help.

Post this as well as I do not want people to hate him.

--

Chris DiTroia

www.RealCombatMartialArts.com
    Last edited by sambosteve; 3/22/2008 12:51am at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I heard from Eric Hibler, who Geraci mantioned as one of his past coaches, and with who DiTroia said Geraci trained after his club:

Stephen,

Khristian Geraci trained with me sporadically, on and off, for about 6 months. He had no work ethic and professed great skill and was continually challanged by my beginners. This kid is a serious Con Artist and as soon as we were aware of it, we set a trap, he took the bait, and I threw him out. I regularly throw out any undesirables to keep my Club free of bad element.

On the other hand, Khristian continues to Con and Lie his way all over the Sport of MMA from every end. My name and Company name are dragged through the mud along side many others constantly I'm sure. Some of these people have even contacted me about what Khristian has stolen or knives out of them too. I would be happy if Khristian would just be caught and made to stand trial or be punished somehow. I think people need to be beware of people like him and stay away from any business dealing with him.

Khristian never earned or learned anything from me unless he thought he was getting over on me...

Eric.

Eric R. Hibler

Pittsburgh Fight Club
    www.pghfightclub.com

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 2:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am still waiting on my USMC buddy's reply...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 4:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wouldn't hold your breath for a positive response, given the amount he's willing to lie about this ****. It's entirely possible that he's blowing smoke about his service record as well.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 5:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh dear. This doesn't bode well at all for Mr. Geraci.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 5:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...3&postcount=42

All I have to say is he was logged in until this post.
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast