Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...

Yes, THAT profile is several years old. He deleted the new one to avoid me and all of the other women that he has stolen from. The pics I have posted (thru Larus marinus) came from his newer profile. I wasn't aware he had an older one until he went into hiding.

As far as his ex (Dana) is concerned, I wasn't going to post anything about her on here until I could find out if she is in on the scam. But having you come on here and try to make me feel guilty has changed my mind. I can't tell if she is real or not. The 'client' that I have mentioned several times in my posts was a woman claiming to be Dana M. (I won't put her last name here out of respect for her) The woman that I spoke to for quite some time on June 12th had three boys (so does Dana). I talked to her and she told me how Khristian had helped her and blah, blah, blah. Then I find out that Dana M. is his ex and the mother of his two youngest boys and I messaged her and questioned her about talking to me the 1st time. She said she had never spoken to me before.

She doesn't believe Khristian has done this. She thinks it's an elaborate plot against him. Even after all of the evidence has been put in front of her and she has talked to me and at least one other victim, she still doesn't believe it. She has told me several things that do not make sense and she has changed her story several times, which leads me to believe she is in on it. Her and I have traded pics and her stories about pics of Khristian are flimsy at best.

Now, she did offer to help and I told her there are many, many reasons why she shouldn't help (she can't afford it, for one) and I told her the same thing I told you...that Khristian should clean up his own messes...not either of you. She sent me a couple more emails saying she was going to help and then just disappeared for two days. This also leads me to believe that she hasn't told me the truth. I am sympathetic to her problems if in fact she did not cause them. If she's part of this, she can sit in a cell with him, for all I care.

Both offers of 'help' were sketchy at best and, I believe, just a way to get me stop posting here. At any rate, I don't believe either of you are sincere. You both just want to sweep this under the rug.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    Well either you can't read or you're just dumb because I said pretty plainly that I was talking to my father to see what we could do for her and she even acknowledged and responded to it.
    I can read you didn't offer help you offered legal trouble. When everyone jumped your ass then you claimed to be helping. A few posts later you are back to the insults. Shouldn't you be talking to your brother? What does your father have to do with this mess? I mean you have involved damn near your entire family.

You have nothing to do with this situation.
    Neither do you. Remember?

You're just some bystander who wants to play detective and has nothing better to do thank talk about other people.
    Yes, and here you sit a bystander now trying to play a lawyer and a mediator. I mean all you do is threaten and hurl insults. Take a look in the mirror.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...

That was not a good idea...

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a way for you to contact the police in his area? Do you have his zipcode?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dro_Pesci View Post
    Is there a way for you to contact the police in his area? Do you have his zipcode?
    She already has. Post #210.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dro_Pesci...

The police have been contacted. Here and there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It Is Fake...

I'm just wondering...has Justin been blocked or is he merely licking his wounds?

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's lurking and hasn't posted yet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    It Is Fake...

I'm just wondering...has Justin been blocked or is he merely licking his wounds?
    Had he been blocked there would be a "Banned" avatar next to all his posts. Also, as I type this, the little white symbol under Justin's scren name lists him as currently online. In fact, his profile says he's currently viewing this thread.
    Last edited by dougguod; 7/15/2010 1:48pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, thanks for explaining that. I will get used to this site eventually. ;)
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28 LastLast