Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 2728 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 3:21am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No worries, I'm trying to establish the guys modus operandi, does he hit you up on the net, meet you a couple of times, send you flowers, etc. It might help others recognize if he uses an alias.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 3:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christina - which website did he contact you on?

Do you happen to have an exact link to his profile page (even if he's already pulled it down)?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 4:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I don't think is directed at me but here is the link to his old fubar account that is still valid. http://fubar.com/user/757541

Christina...

Do you have a copy of his salute from the newer fubar account so we can get his number off of it? I seem to have every picture but that one.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 5:07am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    Again, I don't think is directed at me but here is the link to his old fubar account that is still valid. http://fubar.com/user/757541

Christina...

Do you have a copy of his salute from the newer fubar account so we can get his number off of it? I seem to have every picture but that one.
    The URL may also be present in your browser history if you take a look back through...

I notice that in the photo gallery on the above profile, Geraci can be seen grappling whilst wearing a black belt.

Whilst the photos were uploaded in March 2008, before all this started, I note that he seems to have been quite happy to leave them up there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Larus marinus...

Unfortunately, I make sure my pc doesn't save my browsing history. The pic in question was my favorite of him and I'm pretty sure that's why I deleted that one. When you try to go to that profile, it just tells you that you have made an error.

As for the 'black belt poser', he told me several times that he was a black belt in BJJ and that he was a Sensei. The photos you've posted, along with several others that I have, were on the new profile as well. That profile was only 4 or 5 months old if I remember right. Also, these photos:

He never stopped lying.

Edit: these pics never want to come thru for me. One was the pic of him against the wall with the Real Combat logo duct taped on the wall, in the gi and black belt...the other was just one more of him grappling with the black belt on.
    Last edited by Sassy Girl; 7/14/2010 2:25pm at .

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dunno exactly what you did there but I've managed to pull the images out of your post...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 9:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Larus marinus...

Thank you for getting these images up. Like I said, these are pics from his new fubar profile that he created mere months ago (if memory serves me). You can see that he never stopped portraying himself to be a BB.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 11:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    Larus marinus...

Thank you for getting these images up. Like I said, these are pics from his new fubar profile that he created mere months ago (if memory serves me). You can see that he never stopped portraying himself to be a BB.
    You should go look again at that profile of his, that several years old. And I just talked to his ex and she was telling me what you were saying to her and both of us offered you help and you treated us both badly for no reason. That's pretty messed up.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 12:39am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    You should go look again at that profile of his, that several years old. And I just talked to his ex and she was telling me what you were saying to her and both of us offered you help and you treated us both badly for no reason. That's pretty messed up.
    We have your email. You didn't offer help your offered legal trouble. You words are right here on the thread. Messed up is you putting your personal life out on the net.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2010 1:00am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    We have your email. You didn't offer help your offered legal trouble. You words are right here on the thread. Messed up is you putting your personal life out on the net.
    Well either you can't read or you're just dumb because I said pretty plainly that I was talking to my father to see what we could do for her and she even acknowledged and responded to it. You have nothing to do with this situation. You're just some bystander who wants to play detective and has nothing better to do thank talk about other people.