Posted On:
    7/09/2010 3:38pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    Justin...

It Is Fake...please forgive me if I'm wrong in this but I don't think you were saying this isn't a matter for the courts, but simply that I have the right to discuss it BEFORE it went that far.
    Exactly. People talk about things before they hit the courts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 6:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update for all concerned or merely curious...

There are now 7 women involved in the wrong end of this scam. More contact me every day.

Interesting note: I can no longer post on SHEERDOG.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One more update...the total is at 10 now. He tried to scam 10 women...8 of us sent money...

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 3:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    One more update...the total is at 10 now. He tried to scam 10 women...8 of us sent money...
    Sassy Girl, just for any other women out there, were there any "warning signs" that you ignored, for whatever reason, that you look back now and see were fairly obvious. Perhaps putting that out will help someone else from falling for the same thing.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 4:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vorpal...

Actually, yes. The fact that he 'loved' me so soon should have been a huge warning. Even tho I wanted to believe it was real, I wasn't in love with him. I wanted to be and would have been before long, tho. That he was willing to take his children and move them here so soon should have been another. (he told me one of the mothers was a meth addict and the other abused the boys, but I still should have questioned it more.) The cheesy looking contract was another...and maybe the biggest. When I first got it I thought, I should help him write a better one so it looks more professional. Ding, ding, ding...warning bell! But when combined with the IRS letter, it was convincing enough. Also, at first he said I couldn't make it public that we were 'seeing each other' because of his career...that ticket sales would go down if he wasn't single. We talked about that for two or three days and then he said since he was going to marry me, I might as well shout it from the rooftops with him.

I actually think the biggest warning was with me and not him tho. I wouldn't let my friends or family send him money until I made sure he was legitimate. My daughter and her boyfriend and my best friend all wanted to send him money and I put them off...just in case. Thank God for that, at least.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 6:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for being so open and honest.

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 11:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, Sassy...

As a matter of interest, have you run KG's name through the public court records search available here?

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CP.aspx

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As sassygirl mentioned im the woman he lied to on many occasions using his kids as a reason of why he couldnt have me come out there to him. Ive had on going contact with him for about 4mths and he said i was moving out there with him told me he wanted to get married n stuff well he scammed 350 bucks off me told me his buisness was in danger n that he would be losing everything if he couldnt come up with the money he said if i came up with the money that it would save our "relationship" n that i would be out there with him within the following next 2 days well that never happend and yes as sassygirl said first time he used the excuse his 2 oldest got taken away n thats why i couldnt move in with him yet then 2nd excuse was his youngest fell n hit his head in the middle of the night n was in a coma(even then he said he wanted me out there for support) so i believed that sickened lie of his. but then something else came up n it didnt happen. n this past 4th of july weekend his reason of not contacting me was he was in a car accident told me he could barely walk was laying in bed with several broken bones n what not then a few days later phone number disconnected no more contact. He royally screwed me over he told me to quit my job cuz i was movin in with him and i did now I have no job n i broke up a 4yr relationship for him that man put me through hell n i cant believe i fell for it.I shouldve trusted my insticts n walked away the min i knew something wasnt right..
    Last edited by christinaa; 7/14/2010 2:47am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christina,

First of all, I'm glad you posted here. I gotta say that without the punctuation, your post reads like you wrote it all in one breath. I'm used to it with you tho. :D

Little by little, the word is getting out. I'm fairly certain I will be able to tell my whole story here soon.

Larus marinus...

Thank you for that link...dear God, there was so much information available about this guy that I never even knew I could look for. That's why I'm here...to add one more link in the chain...and to help the next victim.

Vorpal...

It's the only way I know how to be. (Love the name, btw)

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 3:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Is it possible to use proper English in this forum please? This isn't an attack but a friendly request.

Also, I have some sympathy, but I don't understand some things and it wears thin. How often did you meet with him in the four months you knew him?
    We never met we were suppose to but one excuse after another kept coming out of his mouth on why it couldnt happen.