230734 Bullies, 3873 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 231 to 240 of 275
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25262728 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. faybio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    151

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 1:22pm


     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    Whats so confusing??? You made it very clear that you were going to post about him anyway, but you had no right to post something I sent you and so you know, before I offered anything from my father him and I had already talked about it. He's the one that said I should offer it. You can suspect what you want, I was trying to help you, but apparently I was wrong in doing so.
    Justin, you no longer have only your brother Khristian Geraci to blame for your co-workers giving you ****. You come across as quite a jerk in this thread and in your emails to your brother's victim.

    That is an honest opinion, sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    I was trying to help you, but apparently I was wrong in doing so.
    I'd love for you to explain what this means, Justin.
  2. faybio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    151

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 1:27pm


     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    When I emailed Sassy Girl I offered to help her but before I went and offered money to someone, even though I believed my brother was capable of the accusations I wanted to see if it was true. That's why there was no initial mentioning of money.
    Are you implying that now you don't believe Khristian is the guilty party?
  3. faybio is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    151

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 1:30pm


     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TBruceBJJ View Post
    Also...you get what you deserve for being dumb. Who the hell gives their rent $ to some dumbass to play poker with. If you have kids you need to know better...If something sounds too good to be true it probably is.
    Sassy Girl was the victim of a scam, that took weeks to play out. If you read over her posts carefully, she was scammed out of more than just money. The way you describe her situation in your post is hardly accurate.
  4. Larus marinus is offline
    Larus marinus's Avatar

    Banzai Buddy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    NW England
    Posts
    3,066

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 1:50pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    Sassy Girl was the victim of a scam, that took weeks to play out. If you read over her posts carefully, she was scammed out of more than just money. The way you describe her situation in your post is hardly accurate.
    It's good thing in life to come to an understanding that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is, especially when it comes to people you've met online. I'm sure that Sassy knows that *now* - but at the time, I suppose that Geraci made it sound reasonable/plausible. If someone had just emailed/cold called her with that proposition for example, I'm sure that she would've given it the scorn it deserved.

    If something like that's never happened to you, then I suppose that you go through life thinking "I'm not a dupe - I'd know the signs if someone was trying to scam me". Until someone rips you off by being more sneaky, manipulative and a better liar than you'd ever credit them for.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 7/08/2010 1:53pm at .
  5. JGeraci is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 7:45pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    Justin, you no longer have only your brother Khristian Geraci to blame for your co-workers giving you ****. You come across as quite a jerk in this thread and in your emails to your brother's victim.

    That is an honest opinion, sir.


    I'd love for you to explain what this means, Justin.
    In what way am I being a jerk? What did my email cover??? I said that I felt bed that what happened, said she should check with an attorney before posting anything, warned her how devious my brother can be so be careful what she puts if she's taking it to court and offered help. The only thing I got upset with her about was her posting my emails when I was trying to help her with her financial situation and that I felt like she's coming out and making accusations. And sorry sir, but I believe I had a right to feel offended by that.
    And what the quote you questioned meant was that I contacted her to offer help and hopefully end this for my family's sake and I felt that it got turned around and I'm getting drug further into this. Its not my fault that he's my brother or what he did to her. I just don't want to see my family drug thru the mud again because of him so I offered her another option yet her and everyone else make it seem like I'm doing something wrong by trying to save my family from more humiliation (not meaning my brother).
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,068

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 7:54pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was your presentation.
    You don't see how your first email read as a veiled threat?
    You don't see how using the kids and your plight is a form of coercion?
    You are complaining that people shouldn't speak on things until they go through the courts.
    Then you imply that after all of this you were going to offer help but now you might not?

    Really? Maybe when you write your words they are nice in your mind, but when you post you sound like a jerk.

    You made it very clear that you were going to post about him anyway, but you had no right to post something I sent you and so you know, before I offered anything from my father him and I had already talked about it. He's the one that said I should offer it. You can suspect what you want, I was trying to help you, but apparently I was wrong in doing so.
    Your first email was not help. You decided to post remember? She had already stated she was going to post the document. You tried everything in your power to stop her.


    Cull:
    You get what you deserve for being dumb. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/08/2010 7:58pm at .
  7. Sassy Girl is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33

    Posted On:
    7/08/2010 11:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I replied to Bruce on Sheerdog. I want to thank all of you who are decent and trying to help me (even if it's just with advice). You are appreciated.

    You get what you deserve for being dumb. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
  8. JGeraci is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    7/09/2010 1:17am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It was your presentation.
    You don't see how your first email read as a veiled threat?
    You don't see how using the kids and your plight is a form of coercion?
    You are complaining that people shouldn't speak on things until they go through the courts.
    Then you imply that after all of this you were going to offer help but now you might not?

    Really? Maybe when you write your words they are nice in your mind, but when you post you sound like a jerk.



    Your first email was not help. You decided to post remember? She had already stated she was going to post the document. You tried everything in your power to stop her.


    Cull:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=98142

    I'm sorry but I feel you are overstating the matter. I didn't try to stop her from posting any document all I did was suggest that she consult an attorney. And I have every right to bring up what this is doing to my nephews and the rest of my family. None of us wronged anyone, but in your eyes its ok for us to have to suffer for what a relative did? What sense does that make? And at what point did I ever say I wasn't going to offer help to her anymore??? You need to read a little more thoroughly and you'll see that she turned the offer down. And are you saying that this isn't a matter for the courts?
  9. Sassy Girl is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    33

    Posted On:
    7/09/2010 3:24am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...

    I know your last post wasn't directed at me but I feel I have to respond, anyway. Yes, you have every right to bring up what is happening to your family, but you can't say it's ok for you to post what you want and then ask me not to post anymore. That simply isn't going to fly...it's not fair. Also, no one is saying it's ok for your family to suffer. That is the last thing I want. What I do want is for you to acknowledge that it isn't me that is doing it. I didn't create this drama for your family. I can't control who this fake is related to. I wish no one else had to be hurt by this except Khristian. We all know he doesn't care. It is very obvious that you do care and it tears me up that my words are what is bringing you pain...but it didn't start with me. I didn't make any of this up. I didn't approach him. I didn't lie, cheat, steal, scam, or hurt anyone with my actions. My words are truth. But I'm still sorry that they hurt you...and the boys, especially the boys.

    I don't think you said you wouldn't help me. I don't think that is what It Is Fake meant. I believe you implied it and said you were wrong to offer help. Please let me explain why I said I couldn't accept the offer. I would feel like I was no better than your brother if I took yours and/or your father's money. You didn't do this to me and your father sure didn't do it. I really, honestly appreciate the offer...if it's sincere. And I say that because I refuse to get my hopes up anymore or believe anything until it happens. (That is something else your brother took from me...the last shred of my innocence. I wasn't even aware I still had any.) I would feel wrong taking your money. As much as it's desperately needed, I'm trying to do what I think is right.

    It Is Fake...please forgive me if I'm wrong in this but I don't think you were saying this isn't a matter for the courts, but simply that I have the right to discuss it BEFORE it went that far.
  10. JGeraci is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    7/09/2010 3:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    Justin...

    I know your last post wasn't directed at me but I feel I have to respond, anyway. Yes, you have every right to bring up what is happening to your family, but you can't say it's ok for you to post what you want and then ask me not to post anymore. That simply isn't going to fly...it's not fair. Also, no one is saying it's ok for your family to suffer. That is the last thing I want. What I do want is for you to acknowledge that it isn't me that is doing it. I didn't create this drama for your family. I can't control who this fake is related to. I wish no one else had to be hurt by this except Khristian. We all know he doesn't care. It is very obvious that you do care and it tears me up that my words are what is bringing you pain...but it didn't start with me. I didn't make any of this up. I didn't approach him. I didn't lie, cheat, steal, scam, or hurt anyone with my actions. My words are truth. But I'm still sorry that they hurt you...and the boys, especially the boys.

    I don't think you said you wouldn't help me. I don't think that is what It Is Fake meant. I believe you implied it and said you were wrong to offer help. Please let me explain why I said I couldn't accept the offer. I would feel like I was no better than your brother if I took yours and/or your father's money. You didn't do this to me and your father sure didn't do it. I really, honestly appreciate the offer...if it's sincere. And I say that because I refuse to get my hopes up anymore or believe anything until it happens. (That is something else your brother took from me...the last shred of my innocence. I wasn't even aware I still had any.) I would feel wrong taking your money. As much as it's desperately needed, I'm trying to do what I think is right.

    It Is Fake...please forgive me if I'm wrong in this but I don't think you were saying this isn't a matter for the courts, but simply that I have the right to discuss it BEFORE it went that far.

    Sassy Girl, I appreciate where you're coming from with this, but I didn't want to post anything because of what it is doing to my family which is why I contacted you thru email, but when it was apparent that you and everyone else were going to continue to post anything and everything, especially after you posted emails that I sent to you then like everyone else I had the right to post anything that I wanted as well. And as for implying that the offer of help was no longer there, I'm not sure how I did that because all I was trying to say was that I felt that I offered help and I was getting drug further into this, having accusations made against me and being made to look like I'm a bad guy or I did something wrong. That's how I took some of the posts on here and I felt offended. I truly hope your situation gets better and I'm sorry for what happened to you, but again the longer this goes on the more my family catches the humiliation because Khris is part of it and I know what happened to you is horrible and unfair, but so is my family getting drug thru the mud over it!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.