Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 11:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    For whoever asked how I was contacted at work, I didn't say that I was contacted, someone I work with saw this site and started spreading around and I'm getting the brunt of it.
    You didn't say either way and most people that complain tell us about phone harassment. The website and this thread didn't harass you a co-worker did so, report them to the boss.
    Unfortunately for you, that means the word is getting out. That is one of the purposes for the website.

As for Sassy Girl, you can use whatever reasoning you want, I contacted you out of regret for what my brother did and for why his health issues were not brought up I have no idea. I haven't much of a relationship with him since he ruined me wedding reception several years ago. Right now everyone here is looking for him and no one knows where the hell he disappeared to. I came on here because of the effect this is having on myself and my family and to offer any help I could give to rectify the situation and no offense now I feel like I'm being drug further into this. So good luck with whatever you expect to come from this, but you're wasting your time on a piece of **** who if you haven't learned yet just doesn't care what happens to him or anyone else!
    Here's what I find interesting, in your worry about your family name you have given out private medical information for two diseases, warned somebody of possible legal action in the form of a veiled threat, gave us information about your ruined wedding and asked for sympathy for your nephews.

You have put out more private information out about your family, which is more detrimental, than anything on this thread that was directed only at your brother.

If anybody needs to worry about legal ramifications it is you not SG.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 11:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It Is Fake... in what way did I threaten anyone? Read the email I sent Sassy Girl closely, I warned her on how devious my asshole brother can be, so how is that a threat? And as for the medical issues he has, my family and I were under the impression that he had made that public after the West Virginia Boxing Commission put him on suspension. I do know that the medical issues are real because my mother was there when the doctors were discussing his options. She is the only one in the family he associates with. And as for me facing legal ramifications for what I said, I wish my brother would come out of hiding and try to do something!

Sassy Girl, I have no idea where he is, nor do I care! The help I was going to try and offer was that maybe myself and maybe my father could have helped you with your financial situation. As for the documents, I appreciate that you sent them to me and I am going to call his ex tomorrow and see if she has anything with his signature on it and send it to you so that you can compare it. Sorry but I really never payed attention to how Khris signed his name and like I said I haven't had much of a relationship with him in a long time. After I talk to his ex and see what I can get for you I am not getting any further involved, I have my own life and kids to worry about and I'm tired of having to suffer for my brother's mistakes!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 12:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And just so there is no misunderstanding, I'm not asking for anyone's sympathy. I feel bad about what my brother has done to people, but no offense to anyone on here but this has nothing to do with anyone but Khris, the people he supposedly hurt and the cops and if no one has caught on, obviously after what happened when this forum originally started over his B.S. belt or whatever you would think that you would realize he doesn't care what anyone writes about him or he would have stopped his games so the only people being hurt by any of this are his relatives and none of chose to be his family. If its about justice then take it thru the courts!

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 12:43am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This site is not about justice, it is about advocating truth. Justice will prevail through the truth. Bullshido.net does not prosecute frauds, it is a site where people can find information on certain frauds that operate in and around the martial arts community.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 1:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...I have to agree with It Is Fake on a couple of different points. 1. The problem lies within your workplace and should be handled by your boss. 2. I did feel a veiled threat in your email. You were saying that if I don't stop there will be consequences for me. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can only be held liable for slander or harassment if what I'm saying can't be proven. I can prove it all. I haven't even mentioned the 257 text thread in my cell phone between him and I. The money was discussed several times in them as well as his supposed upcoming visit here and our making a life together. I do understand that reading these posts is extremely perspective based and that makes this that much harder to communicate with you. If you're expecting me to be angry or if you're angry, then you are more likely to read anger in what is said. In my opinion, I have never been rude or mean to you. Have given you no reason to think I'm attacking you. As a matter of fact I have been very apologetic to you when I've done nothing to be sorry for. I also feel that everyone else on here has been respectful to you even though we have questioned you quite a bit. I may be wrong but I believe you are the only one who has sworn or gotten angry about this. (Which is why I keep assuming you could just be Khristian in disguise.) I could and should be very angry and ranting and raving on here but I'm not. I'm trying to get my message out there and the way to make people listen is to remain calm and tell the truth. I have nothing to hide. That's probably why I've been able to post this here so long.
    I will tell you the reasons I think you are Khristian.
    1. I talked with him constantly everyday for a month and a half...a great portion of that was thru texting. I know how he writes. I know how he refers to things. I know his phrases. You are either extremely similar or are one and the same.
    2. Something else that makes me pause is what you said in your post to myself and It Is Fake.

Justin: "And as for me facing legal ramifications for what I said, I wish my brother would come out of hiding and try to do something!:
    Sassy Girl, I have no idea where he is, nor do I care!"

The inconsistencies of these statements reminds me of Khristian. You are saying what you think It Is Fake wants to hear and then turning around and saying what you think I want to hear, and completely contradicting yourself.
    3. This sentence:
    Justin: "I have my own life and kids to worry about and I'm tired of having to suffer for my brother's mistakes!"
    The word "mistakes"...quite frankly makes my blood boil. It's not the word I would use, by any means. And for someone who says he's furious with his 'asshole' brother, I don't think it would be a word you would use either. Khristian would call destroying lives on purpose a mistake.
    4. This partial sentence:
    Justin: "but no offense to anyone on here but this has nothing to do with anyone but Khris, the people he supposedly hurt and the cops"
    The word 'supposedly' is the same thing as 'mistakes'. You are still saying supposedly after you've seen the documents. An irate brother that is tired of his brother's wrongdoings wouldn't say supposedly after seeing proof.

If you are Khristian, I have one thing to say: pay back the $1,000 that I'm out, and we'll be done here. If you are in fact Justin, then once again I will apologize for making this hard on you and the kids, but I will also reiterate that I will not stop until this is made right.
    And speaking of that, I will tell you that I could never take money from you or your poor father. How disappointed that man must already be in his son. I wish I could be the that type of person that could, because the situation is just that desperate but I just can't see it happening.

As far as him caring what is written here...that is secondary to me. This is for every woman he ever comes in contact with ever again, for every student that walks into his bogus studio/school, every friend who is asked to loan him money. This is so no one else has to ever tell their kids that they might be moving soon and be unable to tell them where they are moving to. I made a mistake when I first googled him and spelled his name wrong. Nothing major came up. If I had entered it correctly, I would have seen this thread and NEVER spoken to him again, let alone sent him money. This is for those who need to know to steer clear of a very bad man.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 2:26am

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    And as for the medical issues he has, my family and I were under the impression that he had made that public after the West Virginia Boxing Commission put him on suspension.
    Khristian fought in West Virgingia on April 9, 2010, vs. Jamel Hicks. Scheduled 4 round boxing match. Hicks KO'ed Khristian in the first round, which would lead to an immediate suspension, likely 30-45 days.

Here's the fight:
    YouTube- Jamel Hicks 2nd Pro- Fight

West Virginia has probably the worst Boxing and MMA Commission in the US. If Khristian doesn't mention the conditions that you allude to, WV won't care to check. I'd imagine he'll fight in WV again.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 2:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by faybio View Post
    Khristian fought in West Virgingia on April 9, 2010, vs. Jamel Hicks. Scheduled 4 round boxing match. Hicks KO'ed Khristian in the first round, which would lead to an immediate suspension, likely 30-45 days.

Here's the fight:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npIV7NND62o

West Virginia has probably the worst Boxing and MMA Commission in the US. If Khristian doesn't mention the conditions that you allude to, WV won't care to check. I'd imagine he'll fight in WV again.
    I'm only going by second hand information coming from my mother which probably came from my brother.

and Sassy Girl, by me saying "my brother's mistakes" means the things he's done wrong how is that being said wrong? There's no doubt in anyone's mind that Khris wronged you. I tried to offer some type of help because I felt bad for what he did to you and you're sitting here making accusations for the way I word things????? Well I guess good luck with your pursuit of him and I hope you get what he owes you for your kids sake.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 2:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...I had a feeling this would get turned around on me. Your brother didn't make 'mistakes'. Mistakes are unintentional...accidents...oops moments. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it maliciously and repeatedly. That is no mistake. That is why that word bugged me so badly. It doesn't matter what I say at this point, because you will take it as badly as possible...again, reminding me of Khristian. I could tell you 25 good things and one bad one and you'll only see the bad. I figured you'd understand my suspicions since you have also been wronged by him. I was conned once, it won't happen again. Not in this lifetime.

Thank you for your good wishes, if they are sincere, and I'll wish you the same.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 6:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is one more email I received from Justin...just found it in my spam folder:

Sorry for the delayed response, but I just got home from work. I understand where you're coming from. And in no way was my last email meant to be threatening. I was trying to let you know how devious the asshole can be. I contacted you because I felt bad about what my brother did and you can post whatever you want about him, but you had no right to post anything that I wrote to you. Not that there was anything to hide in it, but it's the principle of the matter. I was willing to try and help you with your financial situation out of mine and my father's pocket, but as for now I'm just going to tell you good luck with whatever you hope to accomplish.

This whole time you have been asking me not to post about Khristian and now you say I can post anything I want about him...I'm confused.

I find it hard to believe that your father would appreciate you offering to open his pocket to me...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/08/2010 10:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats so confusing??? You made it very clear that you were going to post about him anyway, but you had no right to post something I sent you and so you know, before I offered anything from my father him and I had already talked about it. He's the one that said I should offer it. You can suspect what you want, I was trying to help you, but apparently I was wrong in doing so.
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 131920212223 24252627 ... LastLast