Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23242526 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 4:38pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the signed contract, forwarded to me by Sassy Girl.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 4:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you faybio for posting this for me. I haven't received any more emails from Justin, but if I do I will make sure to post. We are getting closer to him. Thank you for the help and support.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very welcome, Sassy. I saw that you also forwarded to me another document. I'll be sure to get that up for you also when I get back home a bit later.

EDIT: actually there will be no wait- I got it up
    Last edited by faybio; 7/07/2010 5:12pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 5:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the IRS form that Khristian Geraci sent to Sassy Girl. It is in pdf form, found at this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/34029403/Kgeraci-Irs-Doc

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 6:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This a bit of a derail but Thanks SG. You do not know how many posts I have had to remove and threaten posters with a ban to get people to back up their assertions. Yet, they disappear never to post again or end up banned.

You are one of a select few that made an allegation, stated they had proof and promptly provided the documents. I wish more people would act in the same manner.

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 7:20pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if he or his "brother" will post in response to this?

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 8:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WRT to the EIN (Employer Identification Number) being shown to Sassy as some sort of proof of legitimacy, after a quick look around the IRS website, it would seem that just about anyone can apply for an EIN online for free and be issued one immediately by filling in a simple form.

Looks like this is what KG has done.
    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...108532,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by from above link
    Q. Do all the EINs obtained on the Internet start with 20, 26 or 27?
    A. Yes. The unique prefixes (20, 26 or 27) identify the EIN as a number issued via the Internet.
    The EIN shown to Sassy begins with '27'.

Doesn't look to me as though it's proof of anything, other than having applied for an EIN on the internet and filled the form in correctly - and certainly not evidence that the IRS has checked out and vouches for the legitimacy of the holder.

EDIT: Also - have you attempted to explain to your landlord that you have recently been a victim of crime and have thus been placed in financial trouble? Not all landlords are cold-hearted, money-obsessed monsters. Yeah, some are - but it's worth a try, don't you think? He/she might be fully sympathetic.
    Last edited by Larus marinus; 7/07/2010 8:56pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 9:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For whoever asked how I was contacted at work, I didn't say that I was contacted, someone I work with saw this site and started spreading around and I'm getting the brunt of it. As for Sassy Girl, you can use whatever reasoning you want, I contacted you out of regret for what my brother did and for why his health issues were not brought up I have no idea. I haven't much of a relationship with him since he ruined me wedding reception several years ago. Right now everyone here is looking for him and no one knows where the hell he disappeared to. I came on here because of the effect this is having on myself and my family and to offer any help I could give to rectify the situation and no offense now I feel like I'm being drug further into this. So good luck with whatever you expect to come from this, but you're wasting your time on a piece of **** who if you haven't learned yet just doesn't care what happens to him or anyone else!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 11:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It Is Fake...you are welcome and I thank you as well. I knew coming into this that it wasn't exactly what should be discussed here. I took a chance and I appreciate being able to say my piece and maybe get some help/advice. So far, you have all been great. I appreciate the support.

Larus Marinus...Thank you for taking the time to look into that form for me. Once again, the support I'm getting makes me feel somewhat better. It helps to know someone's there helping. As far as my landlord goes, she is very nice and she understands that I was victimized but says she still has a job to do. She is in a hard position. I'm a good tenant but she must follow the rules.

Justin...You must have expected that we would dig into this further and ask questions about the claims you've made. That's why posting here helps. This is what it's for. I respect the fact that you contacted me to try to help. So far you haven't done anything to help or hurt my cause. I feel like you came here to help your family and not me, but that is perfectly understandable and I won't hold it against you...that is why I'm here, as well. As I asked you earlier, what kind of help did you expect to give? You don't know where he is. You don't know the name he's using. I'm not trying to refute your statement about wanting to help, but am curious as to what you had in mind since you continue to throw that out there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 11:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Justin...one more thing. You wanted so badly to see the documents that I had but you haven't said a word about them. I'm curious to see what you think of them. Is that, in fact, Khristian's signature? You being his brother, I'm assuming you'd know.
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 23242526 ... LastLast