Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:23pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    I am not blaming the site or any of you, I just simply asked that there are other ways to handle the situation. What does posting things on the internet going to a guy who doesn't care about himself? Nothing, the ones who will suffer will be the kids. So instead of this just take him to court or something, make him suffer the consequences. And as for sassy girl's kids, if this did happen then I'm sorry and hopefully the situation can be made right. There is no doubt that my brother is obviously living in some fantasy world and needs help, but if this is really happened then this is a legal matter and only concerns the supposed victims and Khris. And until he is brought into court and legally proven guilty then no one should be posting anything until it is a matter of public fact and record. Again, I'm not trying to defend him, I don't even know for sure if he did anything. And if this is all true then you're right it is Khris's fault that the kids are getting hurt, but how is anything you're posting here going to help the situation? If he doesn't care about anything then the only ones any of this will effect are innocent members of his family that did nothing wrong. If you want Khris to suffer then contact an attorney and drag him into court, although I think that's what he wants, but either way that's the right way to handle this. Posting on this site or anywhere else doesn't hurt him, it hurts the rest of us who had nothing to do with it and he's probably somewhere smiling about it because for the past few months all he seems to do is try to cause others pain and suffering. I have just as much reason if not more to despise Khristian for reasons I'm not going to post on here, but if you want him to suffer for his actions then there are other ways to do so without the rest of his family having to suffer the fallout.
    Thank you for posting, first of all.

With all do respect sir, IMO Sassy Girl has every right to post about her interactions with your brother. Perhaps it makes her feel better typing about it, discussing it, asking for advice? Seems that Khristian left her in a very tough spot.

It seems like you are trying to tug on Sassy Girls heart strings a bit, and I don't think that's appropriate, considering your relationship with the man who robbed her.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    What does posting things on the internet going to a guy who doesn't care about himself?
    It may protect future victims of whatever Khristian's next scam will be.
    Last edited by dougguod; 7/07/2010 1:33pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, here goes...I'm going to try to upload this image. This is the signed contract. I don't have a scanner so I had to take a pic of it and upload that. If I turn it upright, it becomes so small it's illegible. I hope this works. faybio, if you would send me an email so I can send you the good copies, that would be great. I can't get them to upload for some reason. One is a pdf file and the other is a word document.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see where you are coming from with that, but in the same sense he obviously doesn't care and all this is allowing him to do is hurt more innocent people. And none of us know what happened and if he is guilty of her accusations then take him to court and then post all you want, but to hurt my family for something he did isn't fair especially when its accusations. I'm not trying to protect him, I'm trying to protect the rest of my family who hasn't hurt anybody. He's an asshole and deserves to pay for any wrong he has done and I'll be the first in line to say it, but for me, my other brothers, his kids, etc... to have to suffer for his actions is not fair!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to understand where I'm coming from. I'm getting harrassed at work for what he's done and I didn't choose to be related to him and I sure as hell didn't have anything to do with whatever he's accused of, so how is that fair to me? That's just an example. His 12 yr old son is having to deal with being teased and picked on and he didn't do anything wrong either. All I'm saying is there are other ways for this to be handled. Punish him and not the rest of us.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It doesn't seem to be working...says page not found when I click on the link. grrr...

I also received an email from Justin basically stating the same thing that he said here...with some offers of help and a whole lot of guilt thrown in and a warning about posting here. This is the email:

My name is Justin Geraci and Khris is my oldest brother. I saw what you were posting on Bullshido. I don't know what exactly is going on, but from my understanding he owes you money. I'm sending this to you because if he did something wrong to you then he needs to pay for it, but my nephews (his kids) and the rest of my family didn't do anything to you and we are the ones that are suffering from what's going on on that site. Khris seems to have some type of death wish. He has done everything he could to destroy our family and hurt anyone that cares about him. Basically what I'm trying to say is that you're not hurting Khris by posting on that site, you're hurting my family, his kids, my kids so on and so forth and he obviously doesn't care. If he did something wrong then he needs to pay for his actions, but there are other ways to do that then putting stuff on the internet because all that is doing is hurting more innocent people and not him. I saw that you're a mother so I hope you can understand that I just don't want to see his kids, who are innocent in this, hurt any further. And if there is anything I can do to help please don't hesitate to let me know. Also, if you're intending on taking any type of legal action you definitely shouldn't be putting that stuff about him out there because you're only going to hurt your case and give him avenues to sue you. He's an asshole but he's very smart so talk to an attorney before you post anything else. Khris has done a lot of things lately to hurt a lot of people for some reason. I don't know why he's doing these things, he hates the world and I guess since he has less than a year left he's trying to make as many people suffer as possible. I'm sorry for anything he might have done to you and like I said if there's any way I can help please let me know. Just please think about who else is getting hurt by posting on that site. My nephew Austin saw your posts because some kid was teasing him about it. This shouldn't involve the kids so as a parent I'm asking you to please find other ways to punish Khris. Thank you for your time

This tears me up...literally. I don't want to hurt anyone...especially the kids but I simply can't/won't stop until he has paid his dues. The whole time I'm reading this I'm in tears, but he hurt my family and I have to stand up for what's right. Justin, you have to understand that. You are trying to protect your family by asking that I not protect mine. That simply won't happen. I appreciate the offer of help, but I really can't see what you could do other than find your brother and have him pay me back...and all of the other women he's robbed. I'm sorry....truly sorry...but I won't stop.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What does posting things on the internet going to a guy who doesn't care about himself?
    It warns people away, it will make others question his actions and maybe another alleged incident like Sassy girl doesn't happen.

I could give two shits about him. I hate that he has apparently hurt at least 2 more people. Funny that both are females.

This tears me up...literally. I don't want to hurt anyone...especially the kids but I simply can't/won't stop until he has paid his dues. The whole time I'm reading this I'm in tears, but he hurt my family and I have to stand up for what's right. Justin, you have to understand that. You are trying to protect your family by asking that I not protect mine. That simply won't happen. I appreciate the offer of help, but I really can't see what you could do other than find your brother and have him pay me back...and all of the other women he's robbed. I'm sorry....truly sorry...but I won't stop.
    It is called the "think of the kids" excuse. Yes, it sucks. When this all blew up you never posted JG. The cynic in me wonders why you suddenly started posting now? I'm also wondering how you were contacted at work unless, he used you as a reference. It is also weird that 12 years old children are being bullied for a not famous guy.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/07/2010 2:44pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I honestly wouldn't put it past KG to masquerade as JG...I mean, where is he? Why hasn't he jumped in here somewhere? I have no proof...I'm just very suspicious.

JG...I have had family that did some less than savory acts at one point in time...and when people found out about it, they commiserated with me. I can't believe your co-workers would hound you for your brother's actions. The thing that I feel bad about is the boys. If they are truly being harassed because of this, it makes me feel terrible. Let me put this another way, tho. If a woman was raped, would you ask her to sit silent so it didn't hurt her rapist's family to know what he had done? I simply can't stop until there is a satisfactory resolution. I hope those boys will understand some day.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 2:58pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sassy Girl, you talked to the police yet?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 3:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CoffeeFan...

I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to say about that publicly but the short answer is yes.
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111718192021 22232425 ... LastLast