Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 7:46pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sassy Girl, here's one way to post a picture:

-click reply in this thread. To the left of the reply box is a column titled Additional Option. Below that, click on Upload Attachments. A pop up screen should appear.

-click browse, and locate the file in your directory, under photos. Click on the contract, and upload

-type your text, and click Submit Reply

If that doesn't work, we'll go over another way.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 10:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    faybio...

There isn't a column on the left. There is a box on the right that has additional options but they are just the thread subscription and misc. options. There isn't an upload attachments option anywhere. Could this be because I'm new? I know I can't change my status either.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 10:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    faybio

At the bottom of my page it says 'you may not post attachments'

Mystery solved...any other ideas?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 3:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sassy Girl????

My name is Justin and Khristian is my oldest brother. Obviously my brother has some issues. Apparently he has wronged you but your problem is with him. I say this because last time all this other stuff went up on this site it was my nephews who suffered the most. Their dad may ot be the greatest person in the world, but they're kids and this is a public thing that as you know gets around and they had to deal with getting harrassed in school and wherever else. They did nothing wrong and don't deserve that and whether he did all this or not his kids shouldn't be hearing about it. So if you have issues with him then find other ways to solve them and don't publicize them where these kids can find it or get hurt by it.

Now about him, he was in the marines. I don't know what he did in there nor does the rest of my family. I believe he went thru some messed up stuff though because he definitely wasn't the same when he came home. I'm not here to defend him in any way, but there are a few things that none of you know. I haven't heard from Khris in months, nobody has. The guy should have never been fighting in the first place because he has Kennedy's disease which is why he was discharged and I don't know how the hell they ever let him in a ring? From what I've gotten from the rest of my family he has done everything he could to destroy his life lately. I don know that a few months ago he was in the hospital because my mother went down there to see him and apparently they told him he has something in his head that can't be removed or something like that and she said they told him he had a year at best. The only reason I even bring this up is because from what I do know about my brother is that you can do whatever you want to him and he's not going to care, but who is going to suffer from all this are my nephews and I have a real problem with that!

Sassy Girl, you said you have some type of contract with him? would you be willing to send me a copy of it? my email is justingeraci@rocketmail.com You have to understand that this is my brother and I just want to see proof that he did this and if so maybe something can be done about it civily.

And lastly, to anyone posting on here about Khristian, I hope before you choose your next course of action that you keep in mind that this is affecting a 12yr old and a 7yr old boy as well as it will eventually his youngest 2 boys. Don't punish them because my brother is an idiot.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 7:57am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post
    My name is Justin and Khristian is my oldest brother. Obviously my brother has some issues. Apparently he has wronged you but your problem is with him. I say this because last time all this other stuff went up on this site it was my nephews who suffered the most. Their dad may ot be the greatest person in the world, but they're kids and this is a public thing that as you know gets around and they had to deal with getting harrassed in school and wherever else. They did nothing wrong and don't deserve that and whether he did all this or not his kids shouldn't be hearing about it. So if you have issues with him then find other ways to solve them and don't publicize them where these kids can find it or get hurt by it.

Now about him, he was in the marines. I don't know what he did in there nor does the rest of my family. I believe he went thru some messed up stuff though because he definitely wasn't the same when he came home. I'm not here to defend him in any way, but there are a few things that none of you know. I haven't heard from Khris in months, nobody has. The guy should have never been fighting in the first place because he has Kennedy's disease which is why he was discharged and I don't know how the hell they ever let him in a ring? From what I've gotten from the rest of my family he has done everything he could to destroy his life lately. I don know that a few months ago he was in the hospital because my mother went down there to see him and apparently they told him he has something in his head that can't be removed or something like that and she said they told him he had a year at best. The only reason I even bring this up is because from what I do know about my brother is that you can do whatever you want to him and he's not going to care, but who is going to suffer from all this are my nephews and I have a real problem with that!

Sassy Girl, you said you have some type of contract with him? would you be willing to send me a copy of it? my email is [redacted] You have to understand that this is my brother and I just want to see proof that he did this and if so maybe something can be done about it civily.

And lastly, to anyone posting on here about Khristian, I hope before you choose your next course of action that you keep in mind that this is affecting a 12yr old and a 7yr old boy as well as it will eventually his youngest 2 boys. Don't punish them because my brother is an idiot.
    Thanks for posting. Anyway if this is true it is kind of hypocritical right?

Quote Originally Posted by SG
    This man hasn't changed at all...unless it's for the worse. He is a liar and scam artist, still. I was first contacted by Khris on my fubar website in late May of this year. After talking constantly for about a week, he mentioned to me that he has a business designed to help people earn large amounts of money, called PGH Poker Finance Assistance. What he would do is offer the chance of him earning me thousands of dollars if I paid the initial buy in on the table. He would guarantee my buy in money back if he lost it, because it had never been lost before. He sent me a contract guaranteeing the money back within 48 hours. He also sent me a copy of a letter from the IRS stating that they had granted him a federal tax ID# for this business. He also had me talk to a 'client' of his and she verified everything he said. Supposedly he had helped her keep her house. After a month of constant reassurance and 'proof' from Geraci, I sent him my rent money...and he knew it was rent money. Now, he has disconnected his phone and deleted his fubar (the new one anyway). I've been scammed right out of my home...with three kids.
    This newest alleged fraud hurt a mother and three kids. While I always hate the children get hurt in messes like these, you really can't throw kids out as some type of saving grace or sympathy.

Your brother is an adult and HIS actions are hurting your kids. Please do not shift the blame to this website. Also, Sassy Girl, in my opinion I would not send his family any information.

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 10:30am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JGeraci View Post

Sassy Girl, you said you have some type of contract with him? would you be willing to send me a copy of it? my email is justingeraci@rocketmail.com You have to understand that this is my brother and I just want to see proof that he did this and if so maybe something can be done about it civily.

I'm am really sorry to hear about your brother. As someone with brothers, I know it can be hard to watch them do things you dont agree with and have a negative impact on your family.

With that said, it's your brother who is to blame for what he has done to his kids. If what Sassy Girl is saying is true, then your brother will end up in trouble and all that will be public record anyways. Are you going to then blame the courts for that? Are you going to blame the victims for getting him in trouble? His kids are innocent of everything he has done. But so is Sassy Girls 3 kids.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 11:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not blaming the site or any of you, I just simply asked that there are other ways to handle the situation. What does posting things on the internet going to a guy who doesn't care about himself? Nothing, the ones who will suffer will be the kids. So instead of this just take him to court or something, make him suffer the consequences. And as for sassy girl's kids, if this did happen then I'm sorry and hopefully the situation can be made right. There is no doubt that my brother is obviously living in some fantasy world and needs help, but if this is really happened then this is a legal matter and only concerns the supposed victims and Khris. And until he is brought into court and legally proven guilty then no one should be posting anything until it is a matter of public fact and record. Again, I'm not trying to defend him, I don't even know for sure if he did anything. And if this is all true then you're right it is Khris's fault that the kids are getting hurt, but how is anything you're posting here going to help the situation? If he doesn't care about anything then the only ones any of this will effect are innocent members of his family that did nothing wrong. If you want Khris to suffer then contact an attorney and drag him into court, although I think that's what he wants, but either way that's the right way to handle this. Posting on this site or anywhere else doesn't hurt him, it hurts the rest of us who had nothing to do with it and he's probably somewhere smiling about it because for the past few months all he seems to do is try to cause others pain and suffering. I have just as much reason if not more to despise Khristian for reasons I'm not going to post on here, but if you want him to suffer for his actions then there are other ways to do so without the rest of his family having to suffer the fallout.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:08pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Girl View Post
    faybio...

There isn't a column on the left. There is a box on the right that has additional options but they are just the thread subscription and misc. options. There isn't an upload attachments option anywhere. Could this be because I'm new? I know I can't change my status either.
    I meant to type RIGHT:) I apologize for the error. So the column would have been to the right of the reply box. Probably doesn't apply, in you can't post attachments. (Prob. because you're a new member.)

I can post attachments. If I email you, you could reply to me with the contract (or another member, if you prefer, obv.) and I'll post it for you.

Another option is to upload the file to a hosting site, and post the link in this thread. Look into flickr.com, photobucket.com. Both of these hosting sites have fairly easy-to-follow directions. You could check those out.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh boy...this is the hard part for me...more innocent people involved and being hurt. I feel really guilty about the boys being hurt by this, I really do. But this is something I feel must happen. He has hurt my children beyond belief...telling us so many lies and getting their hopes up about a better future and now they're about to be homeless. I have to put my children before his...and I don't say that lightly, either. I was told by him that he is fighting for custody of the boys and that they would be moving here with him to join my family. I was going to be the one caring for them so, believe me, I feel horrible that they may get flak for what I'm posting here. However, what 'It Is Fake' and 'axehind' have posted rings true with me. Your brother is the one that is hurting those boys. And, in my opinion, he doesn't even care.

I'm willing to send you a copy of the contract and the IRS letter that he sent me...it's nothing that I wouldn't have posted here, if I was able. The contract I will send isn't signed because it was the one he emailed me as 'proof' of his legitimacy. The signed one I have was faxed from a hotel in Pittsburgh.

I sent this man $550. I know that seems like chump change to some...but not to me. To me, it represents a home for my kids and it is a huge amount. When he told me he had won me $18,483...I stupidly went on a small shopping spree and bought some things that my household has needed but couldn't afford. All told, I'm out $1,000. It's not just my rent that won't be paid because of him. My electricity, my phone, my internet (the least of my worries). Justin, you tell me to hire a lawyer and do this 'right'.....ha...with what? I have NOTHING!

The other thing you need to understand is that I'm only one of many that he's done this to. I'm in contact with at least four other women who have given him money in the last couple of weeks. And they are all willing to come forward if I'm able to prosecute. One woman was being evicted and has a disabled son, and two other children who were going to be on the street. Luckily she has found help and can keep her home.

I have not been so fortunate. Tomorrow I will receive a 72 hour pay or vacate notice...and then what?

I'm truly sorry for the pain this is causing the rest of Khristian's family, but will that make me stop?? Absolutely not...no way. He will be held accountable one way or another...either legally or here. I can't afford to pay my bills, let alone hire an attorney...so here I am. I'll keep posting here until Bullshido tells me to stop or I am paid back what I have lost...$1,000.

As for Khristian's supposed medical issues, I see a lot of smoke screen there. I'm sorry if I sound cold, but I just don't buy it. It is just one more excuse, as far as I'm concerned, in a long list of excuses. Why was Kennedy's disease and this supposed brain growth never brought up before? If he was trying to apologize and make amends to the gentlemen here, why wouldn't he have brought that up as a reason for his constant lies? And as a matter of fact, how do I know that 'Justin' isn't really Khristian. I'm so burnt by this man that I trust NOTHING. If you are real, then you have my apologies.

Here is a brief description of Kennedy's disease that I found on the KD website: Kennedy's Disease (also known as Spinal Bulbar Muscular Atrophy, SBMA, or Kennedy's Syndrome) is a rare and currently incurable and non-treatable X-linked recessive genetic progressive neuro-muscular disease. Both the spinal and bulbar neurons are affected causing muscle weakness and wasting (atrophy) throughout the body which is most noticeable in the extremities (legs/arms), it is especially noticeable in the face and throat, and causes speech and swallowing difficulties, major muscle cramps as well as other symptoms. KD is an adult-onset disease with symptoms usually appearing between the ages of 30 and 50. However, earlier onsets have been recorded.

How old was he when discharged?

Justin says: "The guy should have never been fighting in the first place because he has Kennedy's disease which is why he was discharged and I don't know how the hell they ever let him in a ring?"

Also from the KD website: Kennedy's Disease can be easily diagnosed with a simple DNA blood test.

Now, this would have been found by the docs who approve these guys to fight, correct? Can anyone tell me if there is a way to verify that he has this...or prove that they would have let him fight if he did have it?

As I said, I will send the contract and IRS letter here shortly. I'm not sure what can be done from this point on except for me to keep pushing forward until he pays up or does time.

Christen

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2010 1:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    faybio...

I do have a photobucket account...don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. Will get those two documents up very shortly.

Justin...

Now that I know I'm able to post here, I will trust that seeing them here is good enough and will not send that email after all.

Christen
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 21222324 ... LastLast